How often do you wear diapers?

Right now probably averages out to once every 4-6 months. Just have been more busy and less interested in general.

I wear 7 nights a week and full time from Friday night till Monday morning mommy don't trust me to be good while not a at work 🙃 she even make me wear one out because she all ways say accidents don't just stop when we're out ( I her keeping me protected)

24/7 since 06/2023. Best decision.

Reactions: Wetshisbed
You all have been so amazing in your answers. Thank you so much and keep answers coming. Just wanted to stop in to express gratitude. I think for me it's likely to come in waves. Right now I'm finding myself wearing 2-3 times a week, mostly during the daytime as I can't yet fall asleep padded up. I get too hot and too excited to shut my brain down. But I'm also finally embracing this after years of repression.

As I explore I wondered if I would find myself needing it less or more. Hence wanting everyone's personal journeys.

• Love
Reactions: ryan8710
Almost every night and sometimes during the day

24x7x365

Reactions: diaperdude
lust4apples said:
Sorry for all the questions I've been asking since joining up but I'm learning so much from everyone here so I've been energized to ask a ton of you all.
I've been seeing so many different experiences here from people and it got me curious. How often do you wear and why? Are you 24/7, daytime only, night time only, just when you feel like it, sparingly, etc? And if you feel up to explaining the why and maybe the how it's changed over time that would be awesome.

I know we are all very different so we all have such personal journeys.

Right now I'm wearing about twice or three times a week, mostly in the AM time. It's largely because I haven't stocked up on diapers yet and because my partner and I are exploring slowly. I think I'll likely go through phases of wearing more sometimes and less others. I find myself wanting to wear more when stress is high and I'm having trouble relaxing.

Editing to add I only wet. I don't like the feel, smell, or clean up of messing, personally. I've tried it once but don't foresee it being a thing I do often if ever.
I am diapered whenever I am in bed. I wet 2-3 times a week and I never know when. I wear my diaper when I leave the house because I have had some close calls when I could not find a public lavatory.

Permanent wearer, only time I am not wearing is in the bath or shower.

I'd say I wear once a week on average.

lust4apples said:
Sorry for all the questions I've been asking since joining up but I'm learning so much from everyone here so I've been energized to ask a ton of you all.
I've been seeing so many different experiences here from people and it got me curious. How often do you wear and why? Are you 24/7, daytime only, night time only, just when you feel like it, sparingly, etc? And if you feel up to explaining the why and maybe the how it's changed over time that would be awesome.

I know we are all very different so we all have such personal journeys.

Right now I'm wearing about twice or three times a week, mostly in the AM time. It's largely because I haven't stocked up on diapers yet and because my partner and I are exploring slowly. I think I'll likely go through phases of wearing more sometimes and less others. I find myself wanting to wear more when stress is high and I'm having trouble relaxing.

Editing to add I only wet. I don't like the feel, smell, or clean up of messing, personally. I've tried it once but don't foresee it being a thing I do often if ever.
Most nights for me these days.
I find it enormously comforting wearing a nappy to bed.
I sleep much better as I don't have to physically get up and go to the toilet.
It is something to look forward to when I'm at work.
It is a simple yet amazing pleasure 😊

Reactions: moorey, Wolfman69, Visitor2Earth and 1 other person
After one year of DiapStash app usage, it says 25% of the time... this is 6/24 over the year

It varies from week to week, but I think I wear a diaper about 2 times a week on average and I do wear at least one diaper most weeks

Last edited:
Unfortunately I only wear nappies very occasionally, often once a month. I would love to wear 24/7 but life just gets in the way

Reactions: littledreamers333
Occasionally for most of my life, when I feel the “urge” to do so.

Every night with my Threaded Armour since I discovered them a few year ago. And I don’t wet them. I see them as some sort of a boxer or PJ with a diaper feeling, it is a diaper after all, but it seems my wife “kind” of accept them. They are so great and comfy; love them.

But if I could, I would certainly wear and wet disposable or cloth diapers most days and nights😜🙃😃

Every day. Pull ups for work and tab ones during sleep. Not decided for the upcoming test at the hospital though. Might break my streak.

What do you think are the differences, between pull ups, s tabs?

James1234 said:
Almost every night and sometimes during the day
Much the same here … I wear an M4 every night and a Goodnite days that timely bathroom access may be an issue.

I wear a diaper and plastic pants to bed every night and enjoy keeping my protection on well into the next day, until I have to go somewhere like the gym or a meeting of some sort. I also wear pull-ups on long trips and at events, but I try not to wet my padding.

scottishnappyloverboy said:
What do you think are the differences, between pull ups, s tabs?
One can be pulled on like normal underwear 🤪 I'm general, the tab ones have higher absorbency, can be less descreet than pull ups, much easier to change. In terms of pull up I prefer them at work because it's easier to use the toilet. Although I do use them if it's getting close to the end of the shift.

I hardly wear at all now, but would like to get back into them occasionally. For those who are Non-IC l, do you have a schedule that works for you when you can plan to wear say once a week/month. I guess the better question is what satisfies the urge to wear?

Back