How often do you wear diapers?

lust4apples

He/him please.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Sorry for all the questions I've been asking since joining up but I'm learning so much from everyone here so I've been energized to ask a ton of you all.
I've been seeing so many different experiences here from people and it got me curious. How often do you wear and why? Are you 24/7, daytime only, night time only, just when you feel like it, sparingly, etc? And if you feel up to explaining the why and maybe the how it's changed over time that would be awesome.

I know we are all very different so we all have such personal journeys.

Right now I'm wearing about twice or three times a week, mostly in the AM time. It's largely because I haven't stocked up on diapers yet and because my partner and I are exploring slowly. I think I'll likely go through phases of wearing more sometimes and less others. I find myself wanting to wear more when stress is high and I'm having trouble relaxing.

Editing to add I only wet. I don't like the feel, smell, or clean up of messing, personally. I've tried it once but don't foresee it being a thing I do often if ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: Davvyboy, PiporApomme, Wolfman69 and 5 others
Since I have inquisitive children who I don't want to know about it, I can only wear when they are asleep or in school.
  • working from home, especially during online meetings while drinking lots of coffee
  • sometimes when shopping after drinking lots of coffee
  • sometimes to relax in the evening after the kids have been put to bed
  • at night so I don't have to get up for peeing
I'm sure once my kids will have moved out, they will be phases of almost 24/7 (I won't mess).

Reactions: Deleted member 79224, Waynelopen and PiporApomme
Usually mainly at night. I can occasionally wear during the day when I'm off or my roommate isn't around. Normally stick to wetting but will mess on occasion if quick cleanup is possible and can do so without being bothersome to others.

Reactions: DLPeakOut and PiporApomme
since I am incontinent 24/7 365

Reactions: bdale and Freddie07601
I wear when I can, which is when I am alone, which is not that often. I tend to have buy and purge cycles. I can wear for like 3 nights in a row, then get upset with myself, toss out my supply and then go weeks, months, and not touch them.

It seems the more I use them, the more I want them, and the more I distract myself from them, the more I can go without.

I also feel over the past 2 years, I have begun to accept this part of me a little more, and I am becoming more comfortable with it, and so I am doing it more now than I ever have before. Further, my recent fantacy of being little seems to have made my urge to wear stronger. Not that long ago, I knew I liked Diapers, but did not think of myself as an AB, just a DL.

Not sure that makes any sense, but it is how I feel..

Reactions: DLPeakOut, NappyLoverUK, DiapieDuck and 1 other person
Varies wildly. Mostly getting an urge to wear and get into little space when emotional, stressed, tired or hungover. It also depends on CG or play partner. So sometimes two days a week, sometimes not for a couple of weeks.

Overall I think I use like three diapers per week, mostly in the evening, night and part of the morning. Been like this for a few years.

Whenever I have the urge to wear.

Reactions: Chrissie
24/7 with the occasional “day off” about once a month. I have gone 90 days straight before. I usually wear 3-4 diapers per day.

• Wow
Reactions: abdl86 and Freddie07601
Around the clock. minus air and bath time.

Reactions: bdale, Jorelaxed and Freddie07601
I am basically 24/7, but there are occasions where I decide to wear bigtot undies

24/7 for bladder and bowel incontinence for over 4 years now.

Reactions: bdale and Freddie07601
Right now I'm wearing pretty consistently. I'd call it 24/7 with days off. Sometimes cycling week on / week off. I wet wherever and whenever, and I mess whenever I get a chance to, which is when my need matches up with times where I'm able to use my diaper (and clean up afterwards) in a responsible and socially conscientious way.

Journey-wise, diapers started off as an obsession when I was younger. Then they became a fetish object that I collected and occasionally indulged in. As I got my own space and started to live independently, I got more freedom, and so I started to experiment with wearing diapers and exploring what ABDL and medical diapers I liked. Eventually I had a realization that in addition to being exciting and fun, diapers took my mind off of bad stuff and helped me to be more level-headed. As I had more stress and things in life to contend with, I eventually started wearing more. A few hours and a single diaper became an overnight. Eventually I had a talk with my partner about it, and she has since supported me being in diapers as often and as much as I want, as long as I am careful about exposure, health, and cleanliness things. An overnight became a lazy Saturday at home, with a diaper change. A lazy Saturday became a full day at work, and an overnight, with a few diaper changes. And on to a few days and a few nights, to a week, constantly changing and staying in diapers. The call of warm, comforting, dry padding would always bring me back when I took breaks. Eventually I was doing long enough stints and changing enough diapers to justify having a diaper pail. Now I buy my diapers by the case.

It has been a fun ride...

Reactions: abdl86, lust4apples and Sidewinder
Once a week. I try to conserve what I have so I don't get too used to completely relaxing my bladder for more than I think is necessary, and also to keep it as a special event for that week. I remember earlier this year, I was wearing so much more often. I would wear diapers back to back, something I never do. Might've been stress... Now that I have plenty more, I should be wearing much more often you'd think, but no, I keep myself in check. Diapers are expensive💰💵💸

Reactions: Kayleigh, Jorelaxed and lust4apples
For about 6 or so months I have been 24/7. I have always worn diapers at night for probably 10 years or more because I love diapers. There is a good chance I will never return to undies.

• Love
Reactions: thedlguy and Jorelaxed
I have been wearing 24/7 now for about 12 years.

Reactions: Freddie07601, bdale, thedlguy and 1 other person
I wear in spurts and when the kids aren’t around. I’d say once a week but I wish it was more. When they get older and go off to college it might increase. I definitely don’t want them finding anything

Reactions: Jorelaxed
I wear when and where I feel like it. Sometimes I will wear several days in a row. Other times I will go several weeks without wearing.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
I have an aide ( nurse/cargiver/attendent / mommy whatever you want to call them ) who earns there living making sure I am diapered happy and using them , they are also in charge of all the precursor events that create the need for diapers .

BabyDenise said:
I wear when and where I feel like it. Sometimes I will wear several days in a row. Other times I will go several weeks without wearing.
same, i will sometimes go months without wearing, sometimes i will wear a whole weekend. but i always make sure to wear more around bin night!

At the beginning, I used to wear them 24/7, although I didn't go #1 nor #2 daily while wearing them.

As time passed by, I ended up wearing when I feel like it, specially when I want to chill and when I do an escapade to the natural park to relieve myself.

Back