• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from the Bedwetting Bunny

gobphus said:
So you don't think your GP told you it wasn't normal to be wetting the bed at your age?
Dear @gobphus , I am pretty sure she did, I am almost 100% certain of it, but not at the circumstances of the reason, why she did she tell me, and why do I remember it. What did my mum tell her?

Reactions: gobphus
ABChick said:
Hey BW, welcome, from the same neck of the woods here, metaphorically speaking! Not the same actual woods :))
Hey @ABChick , thanks so much for the welcome,
But how can you actually be sure about the woods?
The only thing I can tell you that I'm imported as damaged goods. So were my mum and dad (not as damaged goods though). Not that it probably matters to anyone else but me. At least I kind of feel Irish, but then again I do have Danish roots. Not that I have any connections to Denmark anymore, Actually I kind of never did after we moved. But, Hey, nice to have a countryman, or -woman, for that sake, to watch my back. "If you live on an Island, you'll constantly have to look over your shoulder, to make sure you're safe" But that's probably more true on smaller islands.

Last edited:
My girl friend had to stop at friends houses on the way home from school because cause she had to go so often and was a bed-wetter because of nightmares at night.
There are lots of children that had problems I did in the daytime could not feel I needed to go until almost to late and sometimes I didn't make it. Until we get over dead against diapers some very nice people need to wear them. No shame

Reactions: AJ33, BBBen and BwBunny
BwBunny said:
Dear @gobphus , I am pretty sure she did, I am almost 100% certain of it, but not at the circumstances of the reason, why she did she tell me, and why do I remember it. What did my mum tell her?
A statement from an authority figure that your bedwetting was not normal was bound to make a strong impression on you, @BwBunny. No wonder you felt ashamed and embarrassed!
foxkits said:
My girl friend had to stop at friends houses on the way home from school because cause she had to go so often and was a bed-wetter because of nightmares at night.
There are lots of children that had problems I did in the daytime could not feel I needed to go until almost to late and sometimes I didn't make it. Until we get over dead against diapers some very nice people need to wear them. No shame
No shame!

Reactions: BwBunny
BwBunny said:
Hey @ABChick , thanks so much for the welcome,
But how can you actually be sure about the woods?
The only thing I can tell you that I'm imported as damaged goods. So were my mum and dad (not as damaged goods though). Not that it probably matters to anyone else but me. At least I kind of feel Irish, but then again I do have Danish roots. Not that I have any connections to Denmark anymore, Actually I kind of never did after we moved. But, Hey, nice to have a countryman, or -woman, for that sake, to watch my back. "If you live on an Island, you'll constantly have to look over your shoulder, to make sure you're safe" But that's probably more true on smaller islands.
Thanks. I just meant the same geography, roughly. I have some very close Danish friends and I feel like we get each other, culturally. Sorry if my name is confusing. A special person called me her chickadee and I used that for my name here. Bit gender confusing TBO. Check my bio. I feel you’re my country person no question so I’ll try to have your back for sure.

I really get you about the raging fire to warm you home and heart. One of my favourite things bar none.

Sorry you feel like damaged goods but hopefully you feel a massive level of acceptance here. Many of us can identify, albeit for different reasons, with that feeling. Welcome!!

The only thing I can see is your looking at yourself in a negative way. A big thing to do is every morning and night you must say 3 great things that happened that day and how good you are. Positive out look. You are writing is great.
You have a very colorful past.
I like your contentment.
Mostly your positive there is just a few things. Your not damaged 99% are not. The only ones that are is dictators that killed other's and there people. Those are truly sick sadly.

Last edited:
foxkits said:
Dear @foxkits ,
Sorry to hear about your girlfriend, nightmares were never fun. Not sure I was wetting due to them though. Did she do that often, due to her nightmares I mean? I never had any problems containing myself during the day. Unless I was sick and in bed. But mum usually had me protected as long as I was in my pyjamas.
I totally agree: No shame on people who have to wear them, but there is a difference of feeling ashamed oneself, than to be shamed by others, of which the latter of course is much worse and totally unacceptable.
I always felt ashamed and embarrassed when I was wearing one. But I was never ever shamed by my parents.

gobphus said:
A statement from an authority figure that your bedwetting was not normal was bound to make a strong impression on you, @BwBunny. No wonder you felt ashamed and embarrassed!

No shame!
Dear @gobphus , I am confused, thank you for making me think harder. Maybe the answers are still in my head, somewhere.

But now I am finally in bed, with my laptop. Trying to understand my feelings and emotions that are currently stirring, and there are a lot of different emotions going on.

Today I did some hard work, chopping wet firewood, thinking of what is going on in my head.
No offence, but I wish I hade more females to chat with, but it seems like we are not that common on this site.
From the statistics I can find on the internet, bedwetting seems to be a bit more common "boy/male" problem than a "girl/female" problem sort of speak. But during the day it seems to be the opposite.

I do wonder when I pass the aisle with baby nappies in the store I always feel like someone will suspect that I am a bedwetter *blushing*, but I also notice that there are nappy sizes, theoretically, big enough for me, a grown woman. Only the pull up kind though, and those would never work for me. I need medical ones that are not the adult pull up kind. But anyways, my conclusion is that there must be more bedwetting females with primary or possibly secondary enuresis out there, right? Is it the same in the stores in the US?

Last edited:
foxkits said:
The only thing I can see is your looking at yourself in a negative way. A big thing to do is every morning and night you must say 3 great things that happened that day and how good you are. Positive out look. You are writing is great.
You have a very colorful past.
I like your contentment.
Mostly your positive there is just a few things. Your not damaged 99% are not. The only ones that are is dictators that killed other's and there people. Those are truly sick sadly.
Dear @foxkits ,
I disagree, I don't think that I'm looking at myself in a negative way, I do it in an critical, as in an analytical way, and that not entirely the same. I might be a little harsh on myself, maybe I am crying little for help *blushing*.
I do use positive reinforcement, pretty often I think, not sure that it is entirely good though. Make me think that I have a bad self confidence, and I don't like that.
I'm probably not that much damaged, but that last percent, well, its still there. It's kind of a half full / half empty glass situation.
In my perfect world, if one person takes another persons life, for no obvious reason, that person has lost his own right to live, simple as that. President, dictator, King or whatever, same rule applies to all in my perfect world. I have a whole notebook on the topic.
Hopefully you can add that weird quirk into my <1% damaged goods.

Reactions: Wolfman69
ABChick said:
Thanks. I just meant the same geography, roughly. I have some very close Danish friends and I feel like we get each other, culturally. Sorry if my name is confusing. A special person called me her chickadee and I used that for my name here. Bit gender confusing TBO. Check my bio. I feel you’re my country person no question so I’ll try to have your back for sure.

I really get you about the raging fire to warm you home and heart. One of my favourite things bar none.

Sorry you feel like damaged goods but hopefully you feel a massive level of acceptance here. Many of us can identify, albeit for different reasons, with that feeling. Welcome!!
Dear @ABChick, I'm still not used to all functions on this site, and I also prefer not to check anyone's bio before answering. I want to be open minded and not to be biased for whatever reason.

That being said, sometimes handles make it obviously hard or even impossible to guess the gender behind it. Don't get me wrong, usually the gender shouldn't matter, but sometimes it does, since girls have girl problems and I would assume that the same goes for boys.

Anyways, It is always good to have a countryMan watching my back on this god forsaken island, can I please have some better camping weather?

Last edited:
Reactions: ABChick, BBBen and Wolfman69
BwBunny said:
Hi @Noodle ,
Thanks for the welcome, I'm pretty content, but things are starting to happening in my life, and I need to start doing something to compensate, but what? I have concluded that I, at least, need to get some friends to talk to about this, preferrable not IRL.
The ADISC Discord could be a good source of that if you need anonymous friends to talk about.
BwBunny said:
And what is this feeling that I get, when I put on my nighttime protection?
Well if youre enjoying it at least it means you can live with the state of needing diapers at night. Nothing wrong in indulging into an aspect that can normally be seen as a detriment. Whatever the feeling is though Im sure ADISC can help.

Reactions: Wolfman69 and BwBunny
Noodle said:
The ADISC Discord could be a good source of that if you need anonymous friends to talk about.

Well if youre enjoying it at least it means you can live with the state of needing diapers at night. Nothing wrong in indulging into an aspect that can normally be seen as a detriment. Whatever the feeling is though Im sure ADISC can help.
Hi @Noodle
The adisc forum and discord is a good source, I just have to learn how the discord works.

I have already embraced my protection, did that long ago. I don't hate it, but I still don't like it as in "Wow I'm finally wearing a..."
I have started to realize that I do have some odd feeling and strange emotional connection to them.
I am trying to find out, but I think that it might have to do with guilt in some way, still exploring, trying to connect to the subconscious part of my brain. To be honest, I did wee myself in my sleep, I'm still in bed, still wearing my wet protection. Still not sure what to make of it.

Reactions: gobphus, PatrickDL and BBBen
Good morning @BwBunny
And welcome here. Just want to say hi and that it is good, that you are joining here. I didnt read till now evry single reply to your introduction. But its good, how you interact and how you could express your thoughts.
That is what we need here in our community. And yeah we are a mixture of diaper and protection wearers all kind of. The good think of adisc is, there are many good people here and you can realy talk about evrything.
So for now i hope you get the support you need and i keep going reading your posts as well.
see you 🦕🦖🧸

Last edited:
BwBunny said:
Hi @Noodle
The adisc forum and discord is a good source, I just have to learn how the discord works.

I have already embraced my protection, did that long ago. I don't hate it, but I still don't like it as in "Wow I'm finally wearing a..."
I have started to realize that I do have some odd feeling and strange emotional connection to them.
I am trying to find out, but I think that it might have to do with guilt in some way, still exploring, trying to connect to the subconscious part of my brain. To be honest, I did wee myself in my sleep, I'm still in bed, still wearing my wet protection. Still not sure what to make of it.
Bedtime is always where it was the worst for me. Growing up and still now

Reactions: BBBen and BwBunny
PatrickDL said:
Bedtime is always where it was the worst for me. Growing up and still now
Hi @PatrickDL , thanks for your comment.
Since I'm still kind of new, and, still kind of disoriented; You are "just" a bedwetter or having daytime issues as well?

Last edited:
BwBunny said:
Hi @Noodle

@BwBunny, how did you feel when you woke up wet? Did you stay in bed in your wet protection long enough to need a wee? If so, did you wet your padding and pay attention to your bodily sensations? Were they pleasant?

gobphus said:
@BwBunny, how did you feel when you woke up wet? Did you stay in bed in your wet protection long enough to need a wee? If so, did you wet your padding and pay attention to your bodily sensations? Were they pleasant?
Good morning (?) @gobphus,
Well I did wake up not dry. I did stay in it for roughly an hour, but I wouldn't dare to wet it twice. Also not sure I know how to relieve myself, but I guess I could do it by squatting.

I'm also trying to find a practical aspect to this.
I'm planning to go to one of my favorite camping spots this afternoon and staying the night. I'm thinking of bringing some extras and maybe try it there, if I dare to do so.

It would be kind of nice to not have to sit in the bush to wee. But to do it in a... well, I'm still not sure about that.
I usually don't wee in the evening, if I don't have a strong urge to do so. I usually Just let nature have it's way, sort of speak.
I would call it "being practical" since I already need my protection at night, especially when camping.
In practical terms, the only thing that would happen is that, I would probably be much closer needing to wee when I wake up in the morning.
An I usually wake up pretty early, when the birds starts tweeting in the morning (maybe I should have that as a ring tone on my alarm clock?).
Anyways, I would never dare to use my protection again, so I would need to change protection in the morning.
But I 'm already guessing that I would feel really weird by doing so. So I'm still kind of skeptical...

Reactions: gobphus
BwBunny said:
Good morning (?) @gobphus,
Well I did wake up not dry. I did stay in it for roughly an hour, but I wouldn't dare to wet it twice. Also not sure I know how to relieve myself, but I guess I could do it by squatting.

I'm also trying to find a practical aspect to this.
I'm planning to go to one of my favorite camping spots this afternoon and staying the night. I'm thinking of bringing some extras and maybe try it there, if I dare to do so.

It would be kind of nice to not have to sit in the bush to wee. But to do it in a... well, I'm still not sure about that.
I usually don't wee in the evening, if I don't have a strong urge to do so. I usually Just let nature have it's way, sort of speak.
I would call it "being practical" since I already need my protection at night, especially when camping.
In practical terms, the only thing that would happen is that, I would probably be much closer needing to wee when I wake up in the morning.
An I usually wake up pretty early, when the birds starts tweeting in the morning (maybe I should have that as a ring tone on my alarm clock?).
Anyways, I would never dare to use my protection again, so I would need to change protection in the morning.
But I 'm already guessing that I would feel really weird by doing so. So I'm still kind of skeptical...
Why not put on a fresh nappy for your day in the woods? Then you wouldn’t have to lower your trousers to pee.

BBBen said:
Good morning @BwBunny
And welcome here. Just want to say hi and that it is good, that you are joining here. I didnt read till now evry single reply to your introduction. But its good, how you interact and how you could express your thoughts.
That is what we need here in our community. And yeah we are a mixture of diaper and protection wearers all kind of. The good think of adisc is, there are many good people here and you can realy talk about evrything.
So for now i hope you get the support you need and i keep going reading your posts as well.
see you 🦕🦖🧸
Good afternoon @BBBen,
So you are a dinosaur, right?
I'm just a little forest bunny, so I should probably be afraid of you wanting to eat me for breakfast. though I'll pray for it not to happen, I hope you'll you'll have some eggs instead, it is Easter after all...
I always thought that I wouldn't fit in anywhere, but I am glad to say that I feel like I am, at least in this forum.

Reactions: BBBen, TreeLad and Wolfman69
gobphus said:
Why not put on a fresh nappy for your day in the woods? Then you wouldn’t have to lower your trousers to pee.
Well, @gobphus , not sure that you read what I wrote before, but I'm actually not incontinent, I'm just a way too old bedwetter.
I have no need to wear protection during the day, just thinking of wearing for, what, convenience? That just feels like an embarrassing inconvenience. Not that I'm afraid of meeting anyone, because the chance of that is very close to zero. This is a remote area, especially without some kind of vehicle to start with...

Reactions: BBBen and Wolfman69
Back