• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from the Bedwetting Bunny

BwBunny

Bedwetter (still)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hello everyone,
I was prompted to write an introduction about myself…
Well, that’s not an easy task for me to undertake, as it’s one of the reasons I’m here from the beginning.
That being said, I see myself as a simple soul. I was born Danish, but my parents moved to Ireland when I was a kid.
Nowadays, I live alone in a fairly small cabin in the Irish countryside, close to the forest, and I love the forest.
I’ve always enjoyed my own company during my spare time, with very few exceptions.
My dad helps me keep my cabin in shape, sorry to say that my mum is no longer with us so we sometimes keep eachother company when we need.

What else?
I love manga, but I'm really bad at drawing them myself, I do read a lot, hate the telly, but love my laptop and my dear notebook.
Need stuff to do to keep my brain from free-wheeling. Love my deep discussions with my dad and my colleagues (but they are very different types of discussions though, hopefully I can get even more diverse discussions here on Adisc as well).

In the forest, I have my favorite paths, my favorite spots, and my “private” campsites, where I can set up my tent beside the occasional little creek. I love the sound of slowly moving water. I always carry my notebook with me. I tend to write a lot, my thoughts about humanity and the lack thereof. Nowadays, it’s mostly dark and tends to only cover the “lack thereof”, which makes me a bit sad when rereading my notes.

I work with data analytics. I suspect that it might impact my free-spinning brain during my spare time, especially after an intense week. Too many bad things are happening in the world right now, generating a huge amount of data to analyze.

Wandering and camping in the forest, or maybe up on a small hill, gives me time with Mother Nature, to disconnect from society. It’s really soothing for my soul and usually gives me inner peace. At the moment, I feel a bit angry at everything. I would like to find myself and my true inner peace again.

Most of you seem so confident. I wish I were also like that, so I wouldn’t have to put up a facade.
- I may not have much to share, but I am a good listener.

So, why am I here then?
Well, I’m a very shy but also curious person with a peculiar problem:
I still sometimes wet the bed, pretty badly, not just a little tinkle. Some times I wake up while this is happening, sometimes I don't, so I use wearable protection.
I have wet the bed periodically, usually 2-3 days a week since I started first grade, meaning I already had this problem when we moved to Ireland.

For some time now, I have developed a thing, you may even call it a liking, for my special bedtime underwear. It’s probably something that has been growing since I was in my mid-teens. Before that, when I was put in nappies for obvious reasons at home and, from time to time, also on other certain occasions, I really hated them. Not because of any stigma, just because I was not independent of the toilet or putting them on. They were embarrassing, but they also made me feel secure.

After screening the internet several times, searching information about these is "likings" of mine, I came across Adisc more than once. I was truly hesitant of being a member, but since you don't like lurkers (I'm really good a lurking), it has taken me several months to gather enough strength to actually do this, but finally here I am, exposing myself, when I finally managed to put on my big girl panties and apply for a membership.

So, finally, this is my core reason, I'm finally reaching out, hopefully finding a few friends to have the occasional chat, on how to embrace this, or not...

This was supposed to be my short introduction. Sorry if it became too long...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Daddydoo, ShortMummy, leafgoalie and 24 others
You are amongst understanding friends here and very welcome. Many of us have a similar history (bed wetting) to yours. I too wet a lot well into my teens. I would say just embrace it and enjoy it if you like it.

Reactions: Wolfman69, Jorelaxed and BwBunny
sissybaby34 said:
You are amongst understanding friends here and very welcome. Many of us have a similar history (bed wetting) to yours. I too wet a lot well into my teens. I would say just embrace it and enjoy it if you like it.
I would like to think that I finally am, embracing it a little more that is. Some people here are seems to fully embracing it, but I am not sure if I really should or even could. It's complicated. I have these dreams from when I was little. My mum comforting me when I was sad, but also my dad. Nowadays she is not around anymore and he is not that well, getting old and obviously more tired. I can sense he misses mum and wants her company again, that is a hole I will never be able to fill. I am just silently sad for him. Life feels so cruel.
I'm so afraid of losing him. So there it is, I'm trying to get comfort, but is it just a projection?

My rabbit hole feels so dark at times. I flee into the forest to shake off all my bad feelings.
I really don't want to lose my dad. He knows me, most of me, Even if I could never tell him about my odd liking, I wouldn't be surprised if he somehow already know. He at least knows I'm still embarrassed by my nightly underwear, he can still comment on it, but always in a subtle and comforting way. He never stigmatized it, nor did mum. I don't consider myself a ABDL, maybe sometimes a "Little" but I'm not sure about the definition. Am I a "DL" per definition? At least it eases my chest more when I'm writing here, in this thread, than in my dark notebook. But am I at the right site and on the right forum? Are you all really my friends, or just echoes that will be haunting me?

Last edited:
Reactions: TreeLad
Welcome to the site @BwBunny ! You are amongst friends here, everyone here has some reason they wear. Everyone is real nice and pretty easy to talk to as well. See you on the forums friend. :)

Reactions: BBBen, NKY2020 and BwBunny
@mistykitty
how do you really know what you are? Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little?
I find some of them confusing, is there a handbook or a test I can take?

I couldn't find a way to just say "bedwetter" than to tick the "other" box and print it below my handle.
Hopefully that is good enough, or is it any other way to do it? I'm just trying to fit in correctly...

Last edited:
Ooh a bunny! :D Hi. It might be the case that you don't fall into any of those brackets, there are people on here who have to wear and don't classify as any. There might be some brackets that you lean to more than others, however, you don't need to classify yourself just to feel like you fit in. We will accept you just the way you are :D

Reactions: Belarin, BBBen and BwBunny
@Humperdink2
I was always a bunny, roaming freely on the countryside, avoiding foxes.
Fitting in was never my thing, finding my way in the forest was, and still is, my thing. When not at work, extrapolating data, that is.
However this does not help me fit in. Where do I belong in all of this? Why do I sometimes like it, when I put on my nighttime protection? Do I have a "little" that likes that, or how does it work?

Last edited:
Hi bunny, you are welcome whatever label fits or doesn't.

I consider myself a pure DL, but there are lots of variants to it and other DLs may consider themselves pure as well and still be completely different. I like all sensory aspects of white plastic backed disposables when dry or wet, but I don't get psychological comfort by them. Others mess cloth diapers with plastic pants and find that relaxing, which is not for me in every aspect, but still DL.

So maybe you find your personal definition of a label, or if not, maybe you create your own. Maybe you are simply a "Bedwetting Underwear Nighttime Nappy Yearner"?

Though diapers aren't my primary means of comfort, I think I can imagine what you're going through. I don't want to go into much detail, but I don't dare estimate the time my father will still be around. The cycles of life are ruthless.

(By the way, to me, "Bedwetting Bunny" sounds like "Easter Bunny" or "Tooth Fairy", i.e. a mythical creature that haunts us at night and leaves the dreaded wet puddles in our beds. I think it would be nice to have someone to blame)

Reactions: BBBen and BwBunny
What a great intro BWBunny. You don't need a label. You're very welcome here. Just be you.

Reactions: BwBunny
Hello and Welcome

You're very welcome here.
Forests are great Helps you be close to the elementals . Just know so much light is being shines on the earth now that we are seeing the corruption. It's always been there but hidden. Not any more.
Not to fear things will change for the better in time. You joined a very nice community. I look very much to your posts. As you know we all have a little crinkle in our step.👍

ElPulpo said:
Hi bunny, you are welcome whatever label fits or doesn't.

I consider myself a pure DL, but there are lots of variants to it and other DLs may consider themselves pure as well and still be completely different. I like all sensory aspects of white plastic backed disposables when dry or wet, but I don't get psychological comfort by them. Others mess cloth diapers with plastic pants and find that relaxing, which is not for me in every aspect, but still DL.

So maybe you find your personal definition of a label, or if not, maybe you create your own. Maybe you are simply a "Bedwetting Underwear Nighttime Nappy Yearner"?

Though diapers aren't my primary means of comfort, I think I ca.
n imagine what you're going through. I don't want to go into much detail, but I don't dare estimate the time my father will still be around. The cycles of life are ruthless.

(By the way, to me, "Bedwetting Bunny" sounds like "Easter Bunny" or "Tooth Fairy", i.e. a mythical creature that haunts us at night and leaves the dreaded wet puddles in our beds. I think it would be nice to have someone to blame)
Hi @ElPulpo,
Thank you for your kind words. My private life is kind of a mess right now, and when you are in need of support, what could possibly be better than a support forum, right?I'm still not sure about these definitions. What makes a "DL" a "DL"? I do suspect that I am one in some way, but how can I be sure that this is not just a projection?

I'm still trying to adapt to the terms diaper/nappy. My parent seldom used those terms and of course that also included me, but t did happen sometimes and those times were most probably embarrassing for me.

You have a point about the Easter Bunny, that was never my intention. I just wanted to point out what now is obvious.
But please don't blame me for the puddle under your bed. That's what nighttime nappies are for :)

Last edited:
Reactions: BBBen and ElPulpo
Marting said:
What a great intro BWBunny. You don't need a label. You're very welcome here. Just be you.
Hi @Marting, thank you!
Sorry for it being a bit dark.
My problem is however that I do need a label, and I would really want the correct one.
Before that, I don't know how to start to analyzing and process this, whatever this is. Sorry, but that is just the way I work...

BwBunny said:
@mistykitty
how do you really know what you are? Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little?
I find some of them confusing, is there a handbook or a test I can take?

I couldn't find a way to just say "bedwetter" than to tick the "other" box and print it below my handle.
Hopefully that is good enough, or is it any other way to do it? I'm just trying to fit in correctly...
As others said don't worry so much about assigning yourself a label. Just enjoy the site and adjust it if you feel the need but don't feel compelled.

Reactions: BBBen and BwBunny
plasticpants10 said:
Hello and Welcome
hello @plasticpants10, kind of interesting handle you have there.
But thanks for the welcome, it warms my heart that actually several people taken the time to read my first post in this thread!

mistykitty said:
As others said don't worry so much about assigning yourself a label. Just enjoy the site and adjust it if you feel the need but don't feel compelled.
hello again @mistykitty,
Sorry that I explain myself poorly, I really need that label, I work wit labels, I sort by labels etc. I don't really care about what the label itself, as long as it's there. If this was in the forest, by a creek, it wouldn't matter. But it's not, it's more of a nuisance I will have to handle and organize. As I said before, I'm still not sure if I belong here. How can I know for sure?

Hey are you into the furries fandom.
Every one needs to understand some people enjoy Bunny's.
My like is fox's and bunnys
I'm sorry you're going through bums in the road makes us stronger in time though we may not see it at the time. Sence you have been a bw all your life it's easy to understand going through puberty you would enjoy your night time protection.
We have lots of nerves down there.
It feels good. So your normal very much. Just be you it's takes a lot of different ingredients to make a great stew. The whole world is a stew.

Reactions: BwBunny and mistykitty
You belong and you're amongst friends here. My advice explore the forums a bit and I'll bet you'll find something that resonates. As far as the needing label that's totally fine I was just saying don't necessarily have to have it. i think other works fine.

Reactions: BBBen, BwBunny and db80
foxkits said:
Hey are you into the furries fandom.
Every one needs to understand some people enjoy Bunny's.
My like is fox's and bunnys
I'm sorry you're going through bums in the road makes us stronger in time though we may not see it at the time. Sence you have been a bw all your life it's easy to understand going through puberty you would enjoy your night time protection.
We have lots of nerves down there.
It feels good. So your normal very much. Just be you it's takes a lot of different ingredients to make a great stew. The whole world is a stew.
Oh, well, that felt a bit personal *blushing*

Actually I'm kind of a minimalist, a stew should, in my point of view, be made with a minimum of ingredients.
When I'm out camping for a day or two, I bring a minimum of ingredients. I can only carry so much and I need to bring som many other things, like my nighttime protection extra clothes if I manage to wet my sleeping bag. It takes up space from other stuff that I would rather carry, food ingredients for example. I always bring my stove, but often end up with a small campfire.
Just as my dad taught me how to do it. The crackling sound from the fire is soo soothing this time of year. In the summer it's not always possible to start a safe campfire, then I have to use my stove instead.

mistykitty said:
You belong and you're amongst friends here. My advice explore the forums a bit and I'll bet you'll find something that resonates. As far as the needing label that's totally fine I was just saying don't necessarily have to have it. i think other works fine.
Please, the label or possible labels are primarily just for me, sorry for being a little egocentric here, but I need those for my own processing. It's sometimes a curse, but I'm an analyst so I analyze things.
But how can I manage to analyze myself correctly?

Back