• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from the Bedwetting Bunny

foxkits said:
It's great to be in tune with the forest. The birds and wildlife.
I does the heart good. To know nature is to know the divine with in.
Your a very lucky person.
Have a great Easter morning.
For me it's bedtime.im a night person. Love the stars .
Thank you for sharing.
Good night @foxkits,
Thanks for today. Dream sweet dreams.

I do feel like I am kind of lucky, I've had, and still have, a wonderful life, and, I'm planning to continue that.
There are no parts, except my bedwetting, that I would trade, and actually, I probably wouldn't trade that either.

PatrickDL said:
It’s the worst at bedtime but I do have some daytime issue too
Dear @PatrickDL,
As a bedwetter I can at least relate to the bedwetting part. I have no experience in daytime issues, but I'm sure it's not easier.
If you don't mind me asking, would you say that you being a DL have helped you cope with both your daytime and nighttime issues?

Just putting this out there, you don't have to be a DL to feel security in being protected. No one should encourage you to be something you're not. Explore how you feel on your own terms.

Also that campsite is beautiful.

Reactions: BwBunny, TreeLad and foxkits
BwBunny said:
It's just magical to me,
the tweeting birds, the water...
Especially in the morning, but it's a bit cold so I better start walking home again...
Looks beautiful. Great Relaxation

Reactions: BwBunny
Wolfman69 said:
Looks beautiful. Great Relaxation
Dear @Wolfman69,
Thank you for your comment.
It is and it was!
A more natural battery charging place is hard to find!

Reactions: Wolfman69
unnamed said:
Just putting this out there, you don't have to be a DL to feel security in being protected. No one should encourage you to be something you're not. Explore how you feel on your own terms.

Also that campsite is beautiful.
Oh, @unnamed,
What should I call you then?

That place is very special to me. It's my dark camping site, well covered in the summer, less in the wintertime, but still a lot of protection from the elements from above.

I do get the DL community, not sure, as I have said repeatedly, that I am one, at least I don't consider myself to be one at the moment.
Be warned, I may just be a BwBunny, but I have razor sharp teeths and I am not afraid of grinding with them.

Last edited:
Hey @BwBunny
Thank you for your content and pictures. Also congrat to your established Contibutor status.
Happy Easter 🌞🥚🐇🦖🦕🧸

Hello again @BBBen
I never thought I would hear those words from a Tyrannosaurus Rex who is also vegetarian.
I am my content and I am content about that, sort of speak (pun intended)
Happy Easter, don't eat too much of, whatever veggi dinos eat nowadays :)

BwBunny said:
Dear @Wolfman69,
Thank you for your comment.
It is and it was!
A more natural battery charging place is hard to find!
You need a battery pack they are not big

foxkits said:
You need a battery pack they are not big
LoL, @foxkits,
My biggest problem is weight not volume.
I have a huge backpack, I can almost hide in it myself, I only pack light stuff to bring, including my lantern.
I can easily fold and stow my tent, my down sleeping bag and my gas stove/kitchen
I bring dry food since I have plenty of water on the way.

BwBunny said:
Good morning @TreeLad, (damn it, it was kind of morning when I started to write, that must count!)

So I finally found, or actually the opposite, a bedwetter who is also a well articulated forest friend as well. I found an embedded Welcome in the end as well, so thank you for that, but also for reaching out to me. It's most appreciated.

Arborist you say, that's a label, huh? Feels like something I should read up on a bit. At least I can (sort of) handle the battery powered chainsaw my dad gave me to take down and cut up trees with. What can I say, I girl needs to have her firewood, right?

Huh, I never thought of that angel before. I want to have a label, but as you say, I don't want to be labelled. What a dilemma.
Is that maybe my core problem? I never thought of it in that way before.
I really hate when some one, biased enough, stamp me in the forehead with a stamp that says anything that I don't want it to.
But I want to have a label for myself, like a one word map, to find my ways in the darkness...

My protection do bring me peace of mind, security and, well, the comfort of a dry bed *blushing*. It has always been there for me, sort of speak. My parents never shamed me, my mum put on my nappies until I was about 10, when she finally taught me how to do it and then I was expected to do it myself. No shame, no nothing.

But guilt is something else, when I mismanaged my protection it leaked, then I felt guilt, I was so embarrassed, I did what I could to fix the problem, mum helped with the cleaning process. She never blamed me, she only blamed the nappies. After an accident like that, she begun finger checking the leakage barriers, after I had put in on for the night.
In hindsight, that is very understandable, but it was still super embarrassing, making me feel even more like a total failure.

But I was probably stigmatizing my own bedwetting, without realizing it. I had all the help and support I could need.

Nappies were very shameful to me, and that's probably why, at around age 10 or so, I started referring to them as protection, and I still do.
Before that I had no obvious problem with them, at lest not that I can remember. I still don't have any problem referring to them as nappies when I am referring to wearing protection at that age. Is that because my brain going mental or what?

I avoided getting a boyfriend, not sure I liked any boys in school anyways. If I did, it was certainly not in the same way as other girls seemed to do. Don't get me wrong, I was probably just late in the general hormone field since I didn't hit menarche until I was 16.
That was another gross factor that literary turned my bedwetting into bloodbath (sorry it that was TMI)
So I can't really say that I have any intimate sexual experience, but I am still a girl so things might happen just before I put on my protection... (clean thoughts of me, please)

I tend to bedwet about 50% of the nights, not always every other night, but close.
While camping, that might got to 100% though. I may have the habit of not do a last wee, if I don't feel the urge to, before crawling into the tent and subsequently my cozy sleeping bag, it's the fluffiest thing I own, no wonder, it's made of down...

I knew that I was not alone, but all the DL stuff scared me a bit. Still kind of do. But I felt the need to do a leap of faith, and here I am. Not regretting anything but the sorrow feeling that I maybe should have done it sooner...
Hello @BwBunny , thank you for replying to me. I read your post earlier today but I've only just now had a minute a minute to respond.

Thank you for your kind words of how articulate I am. I can assure that the way I talk and the way I write do not go together! I'm from the north west of England and apparently I'm as common as muck! 🤣

I am an arborist yes, I work in the arboricultural industry and although it is a label, I hope there is more to me than just "arborist".

I think it's a very interesting thing with regards to labels, we need them to identify ourselves yet don't want to be identified as a label. It's no wonder we live our lives being confused about who we are.

For the sake of being here, I consider myself a diaper lover as it probably fits best with my reasons for being here. Outside of this place, I don't really use the word diaper nor would I ever identify as such!

I've had strong thoughts and feelings for wearing nappies since about the age of 9 or 10. Even way back then, I knew they would be a more practical solution to my bed wetting but I also knew they'd bring me the comfort and security that I was desperately craving.

If my wearing things was just for a practical way of managing things then I don't think I would have ever come here in the first place yet here I am.

The "DL" thing (I call it that because outside of here I don't know what to call it) is a very small part of who I am yet sometimes feels all consuming like it's something massive in me! Does that make sense?

Anyway, I'm rambling and had a few to drink! I've recently bought myself a polish lavuu and can't wait to do a bit of wild camping myself.

Reactions: BwBunny and BBBen
BBBen said:
Hey @BwBunny
Thank you for your content and pictures. Also congrat to your established Contibutor status.
Happy Easter 🌞🥚🐇🦖🦕🧸
Thanks @BBBen , and thanks again. Sorry for not being a professional photographer.
Apparently I can send and receive messages now, if you want to try it out :)

Reactions: BBBen and Wolfman69
BwBunny said:
Thanks @BBBen , and thanks again. Sorry for not being a professional photographer.
Apparently I can send and receive messages now, if you want to try it out :)
I bet you are very busy helping hiding eggs sence bunnies are very busy today. just don't eat the Easter bunnys jelly beans. Sence the movie hops we now no were they come from.

TreeLad said:
Hello @BwBunny , thank you for replying to me. I read your post earlier today but I've only just now had a minute a minute to respond.

Thank you for your kind words of how articulate I am. I can assure that the way I talk and the way I write do not go together! I'm from the north west of England and apparently I'm as common as muck! 🤣

I am an arborist yes, I work in the arboricultural industry and although it is a label, I hope there is more to me than just "arborist".

I think it's a very interesting thing with regards to labels, we need them to identify ourselves yet don't want to be identified as a label. It's no wonder we live our lives being confused about who we are.

For the sake of being here, I consider myself a diaper lover as it probably fits best with my reasons for being here. Outside of this place, I don't really use the word diaper nor would I ever identify as such!

I've had strong thoughts and feelings for wearing nappies since about the age of 9 or 10. Even way back then, I knew they would be a more practical solution to my bed wetting but I also knew they'd bring me the comfort and security that I was desperately craving.

If my wearing things was just for a practical way of managing things then I don't think I would have ever come here in the first place yet here I am.

The "DL" thing (I call it that because outside of here I don't know what to call it) is a very small part of who I am yet sometimes feels all consuming like it's something massive in me! Does that make sense?

Anyway, I'm rambling and had a few to drink! I've recently bought myself a polish lavuu and can't wait to do a bit of wild camping myself.
Dear @TreeLad
Are you trying to tell me that there can be a life outside of adisc? Because I already knew that, me being a newbie and all...

Society will not work without labels, but that doesn't mean that we should overuse them

Apparently we all have different reasons of being here. I'm still trying to find my "role" in this since it can't apparently be because I am a bedwetter. I must say that I feel somewhat sad about that.

I've worn my nighttime protection for 26 years now, even if it was more occasional when I was 5-7, but still.
They were a practical solution to a practical problem, much like glasses. I never liked them, actually I hated them, but I would still accept them when mum put them on me at bedtime. The alternative was not worth it.

I also came here when this became more than a solution to a problem, but where that leaves me is still an unknown.

Here we goes with the labels. My "role" for now is set to "other" because "bedwetter" is still missing as a role...

A tipi from Poland?
Why not. I was hoping to build something similar at one om my camping sites, but that will probably not happen...

foxkits said:
I bet you are very busy helping hiding eggs sence bunnies are very busy today. just don't eat the Easter bunnys jelly beans. Sence the movie hops we now no were they come from.
Dear @foxkits
It's a common misunderstanding that easter bunnies are skipping around laying eggs in strange places.
We are actually so filled up with candy that we can't move, so the chickens themselves have to hide the eggs while the rooster protects them. It's a bit complicated, but fear not. Every single egg is supervised and managed from our headquarter "Bunny Central"

• Love
Reactions: BBBen and foxkits
I'm glad you're upper management.
And have chicken minions under you. Lol🐰😁

Hello WB, welcome to this community.
I believe it's rather common, for those who feel uneasy in exploring feelings they get while interacting with others, to search a replacement in nature.
I understand and share the pleasure you can get by carrying camping gear just using your legs and in knowing well a certain rather vast stretch of land, so to know where to find things.

Something that works for me and resonates with my inner feelings is to listen to music, usually classic music, while walking around "out there". Do you usually prefer absolute silence, or if not, what sort of music do you like?

In humid days like current ones, camping stoves are my best friends. What model do you use?

Last edited:
foxkits said:
I'm glad you're upper management.
And have chicken minions under you. Lol🐰😁
Dear @foxkits,
Our management board Is taking Easter quite seriously. Our cardboard department are constantly onboarding new chicks to our new border control facility where they learn to seek and fine eggs that are borderline impossible to find and to protect them.
We also have our new eggspress education. From what I have heard so far, all chicks really find it something something eggstra...

• Love
Reactions: BBBen and foxkits
Fiammaverde said:
Hello WB, welcome to this community.
I believe it's rather common, for those who feel uneasy in exploring feelings they get while interacting with others, to search a replacement in nature.
I understand and share the pleasure you can get by carrying camping gear just using your legs and in knowing well a certain rather vast stretch of land, so to know where to find things.

Something that works for me and resonates with my inner feelings is to listen to music, usually classic music, while walking around "out there". Do you usually prefer absolute silence, or if not, what sort of music do you like?

In humid days like current ones, camping stoves are my best friends. What model do you use?
Dear @Fiammaverde,
Thank you for your most appreciated welcome.
Nature is my second home and camping has always been a part of my life, since my family moved to Ireland when I was a kid.
My music are birds singing and tweeting, the sound of rain and thunder at a distance, the sound of rippling water and the sound of the wind moving the leafs in the trees. Total silence often means that something is wrong...

This time of year I primarily use my Primus Lite, very efficient and easy to carry, I like the smaller fuel pods, but I think that they are much to expensive. To compensate, I usually refuel them a few times before I recycle them.
But most of all, if possible, I really do like to make a real camp fire...

BwBunny said:
Dear @foxkits,
Our management board Is taking Easter quite seriously. Our cardboard department are constantly onboarding new chicks to our new border control facility where they learn to seek and fine eggs that are borderline impossible to find and to protect them.
We also have our new eggspress education. From what I have heard so far, all chicks really find it something something eggstra...
Very well done. Love you chick hr support. You must have a great supply chain. I bet the gopher tunnel system is extensive being all under ground. You must have a extensive animal employment company.
To pull off a great Easter.
What a network.🐰

• Love
Reactions: BBBen and BwBunny
Back