ciaopupp

Little Luna
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Do you remember your first time wearing? How did it feel to wet if you did the initial time after putting a diaper on?

Do you instinctively and almost reactively (without thinking) wet your diaper?

Personally I remember my first time wearing on my own I was so nervous. I didn’t wet the first few times because of the anticipation build up in my body.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Fhenngreat, fleckothefennec and 2 others
I'm slowing getting into that process. The last time I wore one was 30ish years ago. I'm also nervous, and excited to try one on again and see if that same feeling comes back.

Reactions: PaddedRita, ciaopupp, dlover and 1 other person
Sadly not but i remember that it was hard to start wetting the diaper it took some day to get the hang of it.

But i remember that it was Bambino diaper the classic one.

Last edited:
Reactions: ciaopupp
I was so shy about the whole the first time I didn’t have proper diapers. I had just bought baby diapers and stuffed them into my underwear. The first couple of times I couldn’t make myself wet. After a few tries I held my bladder for a long time to make it easier. Even though they weren’t proper diapers it felt so good to wet the first time. I was so nervous and excited I remember my hands shaking and my heart racing. I was hooked. I quickly got over my shyness and bought proper diapers

Reactions: Lyric, ciaopupp, Chrissie and 5 others
TeddyBearGirl said:
I was so shy about the whole the first time I didn’t have proper diapers. I had just bought baby diapers and stuffed them into my underwear. The first couple of times I couldn’t make myself wet. After a few tries I held my bladder for a long time to make it easier. Even though they weren’t proper diapers it felt so good to wet the first time. I was so nervous and excited I remember my hands shaking and my heart racing. I was hooked. I quickly got over my shyness and bought proper diapers
Yes the first time sure is amazing :)

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Chrissie, warmfeeling and 1 other person
I'm incontinent it happens when it happens

Reactions: LilDavid
ciaopupp said:
Do you instinctively and almost reactively (without thinking) wet your diaper?
I was six, and had borrowed one of my younger sister's diapers. I wet it, but I can't recall whether it was easy or required effort. Sis and I wore cloth diapers, so I was fumbling with diaper pins, too. I'm not sure if I stabbed myself that first time, but it definitely happened a few times. I can remember bleeding from my fingers and hips. I was undaunted, though. The end goal was too important to stop and cry.

I had sort of a "second first," though. After Sis was done with diapers, they were packed away. I found them and continued to play with them, but using them was obviously out of the question. They weren't expected in the laundry anymore. I didn't get back to actually using diapers until I was 12 or 13 and plucked up the courage to buy Pampers with my allowance. It was soooooooo difficult to wet them! I can remember standing in the bathroom, staring at my Pampered midsection (I was still on the small side, and could just barely get them taped), and trying as hard as I could to squeeze out some pee. The breakthrough came when I decided to stand in the shower and tell myself, "If these leak, it won't matter."

And, as I recall, I did leak. :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: warmfeeling and Woncrinklz
I was traveling and decided to buy some in a place where no one knew me or cared. This was back in 1988 or so and I was 36 years old. What I got were the old greenish Depends with three tapes on each side. I stopped at a truck stop and put one on. When I got back in my truck I realized I could not pee in that position (I still have trouble peeing in the driving position). I finally peed in it standing in a stall in the next truck stop bathroom. In the motel that night I peed it nicely standing up (and it felt liberating) but when I went to bed with one on I was afraid that if I peed it would leak into the motel bed. I also probably had trouble peeing lying down, something that's easy now. I awound up tossing them into a dumpster before I got home where there were people. I didn't try again until a few years later when lived alone and could wear unobserved.

Reactions: warmfeeling and Woncrinklz
Yes I remember graduating from Pull-Ups for occasional IBS to abdl diapers. To this day I remember struggling trying to get it taped on. But it was several months before I actually decided to use it for what it was meant for. And to this day I can remember the first time I actually peed and my diaper. I had to stand as if I was standing at a urinal and shut my eyes and envision it before it would happen. But now things are different and I can go wherever I want.

Reactions: warmfeeling
Toaster said:
I'm slowing getting into that process. The last time I wore one was 30ish years ago. I'm also nervous, and excited to try one on again and see if that same feeling comes back.
You will be amazing. There’s just something about that calm feeling one gets as a diaper is pulled up between your legs and taped snuggly on.

Reactions: PaddedRita, GoodnitesXL21, warmfeeling and 1 other person
After discovering adult products online I bought some disposables and a pair of plastic pants.
Later the same week I put them on when my children and wife had gone to bed and tried to wet my first nappy in over 30 years.
It wasn’t easy but eventually I managed it and it’s a thrill I would still love to replicate today.

Many years later wetting is now easy

Reactions: Brumas94 and warmfeeling
I remember it very clearly.

I was six years old and had only been out of nappies for a year or so (very embarrassing). Them one day as a punishment my mother put me back into them. I was so humiliated.

I always tried not to use my nappy when I was being punished, but if I was in them for a while then I’d have no choice.

I remember the first time back in nappies when I had to wet myself. It felt so shameful.

Reactions: Fhenngreat
oldpppants said:
I was traveling and decided to buy some in a place where no one knew me or cared. This was back in 1988 or so and I was 36 years old. What I got were the old greenish Depends with three tapes on each side. I stopped at a truck stop and put one on. When I got back in my truck I realized I could not pee in that position (I still have trouble peeing in the driving position). I finally peed in it standing in a stall in the next truck stop bathroom. In the motel that night I peed it nicely standing up (and it felt liberating) but when I went to bed with one on I was afraid that if I peed it would leak into the motel bed. I also probably had trouble peeing lying down, something that's easy now. I awound up tossing them into a dumpster before I got home where there were people. I didn't try again until a few years later when lived alone and could wear unobserved.
Hi!
Back in the '80s, I very nervously bought some horrid (God knows if they were Depends) diapers when I was a teenager. I think they might have had elastic leg gathers, but they were pitifully skimpy when I unpacked them, plus unearthly large, I just grabbed some and didn't know how to check sizes clearly. But I bet I chose a huge size in fear someone would think I was getting them for myself at the check stand.
In the car, on the way home I recall touching and feeling the bag of them as I drove and it turned me on with anticipation! Then, when I finally got them...HMPH! There was a hot flush upon finally making myself use them, but it turned into a miserable waterfall down my leg! There wasn't any polymer in them back then. Just this "cheapo" cottony stuff, and very thin. I totally felt sorry for those that needed them if they were what was available!
Whoever ordered at the store knew nothing about diapers for adults, and I paid a large sum for them back then. Something like $12.00!

TeddyBearGirl said:
I did the same, I bought the biggest baby nappies I could find, it felt wrong but so nice

As a youngster around 10 I got a pair of plastic pants that I could just sqeeze into and found it slmost imposdibe to wee in, only happened after a prolonged session when I got so desperate it hurt then the floodgates opened as such (very small capacity bladder) but it was one heck of a thrill until the leaks started 😂

Reactions: aloorrttcc and Brumas94
I must admit it was weird to wet a nappy as an adult for the first time.
I'd set the Friday night aside for it, stocked up on beer and mentally prepared myself. As I'd been deliberately wetting my underwear previously, I had some idea what was going to happen.
Getting the nappy on took a little work, but I immediately felt comfortable in it.
The hardest part was letting go of a full bladder while being sat on my couch, but after I managed to let the first couple of squirts go it was easy.
I knew even before the last drops came out that I was hooked on the feeling.

Reactions: Chrissie and warmfeeling
warmfeeling said:
I did the same, I bought the biggest baby nappies I could find, it felt wrong but so nice
I also have put toddler diapers inside my undies and peed in them.

TeddyBearGirl said:
I still shake and my heart races now when I put a nappy on, it’s such a nice feeling, I think if more people tried it, more would like it😁

Reactions: Fhenngreat, Napincolove, CLPP and 2 others
warmfeeling said:
I still shake and my heart races now when I put a nappy on, it’s such a nice feeling, I think if more people tried it, more would like it😁
There are probably lots of people out there who want to try but are afraid, but I suspect the average person wouldn't get it, which is why most of us are discreet about it.

You’re probably right, but they’re missing out on something special.

Back