First Time Wearing

I wet my first adult diaper the other day (an XL Depend Night Defense) without too much difficulty. This is probably because of my kidney stone and the fluids and FloMAX that I am using to try to pass it. I may also have a UTI but I won’t know for sure until I get a urinalysis later today and the results come back.

AJFan2020 said:
I wet my first adult diaper the other day (an XL Depend Night Defense) without too much difficulty. This is probably because of my kidney stone and the fluids and FloMAX that I am using to try to pass it. I may also have a UTI but I won’t know for sure until I get a urinalysis later today and the results come back.
I've tried those; actually the Walmart branded overnight is much thicker and has standing leak guards, and costs several dollars less.

It took some time to get use to the thickness in my crotch area ! But over all it felt nice & cozy around my waist ! Still very unconformable with the thickness when my diaper get saturated !

Reactions: Deleted member 39193
Rita said:
It took some time to get use to the thickness in my crotch area ! But over all it felt nice & cozy around my waist ! Still very unconformable with the thickness when my diaper get saturated !
I can relate to this, whilst I like being wet I’m not a big fan of having a completely soaked diaper.

My first time wasn't that long ago, really, since potty training. I always fantasized about diapers and wished I got put back in them, but I didn't actually start actively trying them until like 6 months when I tried some Depend pull ups which I wouldn't really count as diapers. The first actual brief/diaper I tried was only about 3 months ago (and I'm 30!) from Walgreens that then transitioned to Pampers baby diapers since the Certainty brand absolutely sucks. And then quickly that progressed to ABDL diapers and I've been 24/7 for like a month and a half at least now.

It is still hard for me to pee without forcing it, but I'm slowly starting to get better as I get used to relaxing my bladder. My goal is to pee laying down in bed and eventually untrain. My daddy (online for now but meeting up in near future) is encouraging it as well. :) I'd overall like to pee in any position but a good goal is in bed. I'm great with standing and pretty good with sitting except when in new/crowded places which takes time again to build up confidence.

My first time wearing was so embarrassing from the experience standpoint and thankfully not because I got caught.

This was before I discovered discrete shipping. At the time, I finally connected the puzzle that diapers and briefs meant the same thing after seeing the CVS brand while shopping. This was back in my hometown so I couldn't purchase without getting caught. However there was a CVS near the apartment I was staying at for college.

It wasn't until a few weeks later when I had to purchase a small gift for a Christmas party that I came across the section again. It was a long and hard debate on whether I should finally take that step. For the amount of time I had spent loitering, I was surprised that an employee didn't come by to ask if I needed help. Finally, I grabbed a back of the fitted briefs without thinking and paid for it and the Christmas gift.

But my problems were far from over. I didn't have a car so I walked to the CVS. Thankfully, the panic didn't come from people seeing mid-20s person walking with a pack of adult diapers. The sun was setting. The panic came when I got a call from a friend saying he was on his way to pick me up to go to the party. I had not yet arrived at the apartment and my friend insisted on picking me up at my current location. Luckily I convinced him to just pick me up at the apartment since where I was required him to make a u-turn and that would waste more time.

Never had I ran so hard to hide the evidence. It was one of the few times I was grateful for traffic for I had made it back to my apartment, dropped off the diapers, and arrived at the meeting point. The party was fun, but my mind kept drifting to the pack that was waiting to be opened. When I returned from the party, I was like a kid on Christmas morning. I opened the pack, took one out, prepped myself, and eagerly taped it on...except it felt unusually big.

I looked at the pack and to my shock, I had purchased the XL size when I was an L. I fell back on the bed in exasperation. All that trouble and encouragement, only to purchase the wrong size. I didn't throw them out and did purchase the right size a few weeks later, but man...I wanted to curl up and disappear in that moment.

So what happened to the XL pack? I ended experimenting with double and triple diapering.

ciaopupp said:
Aww I wonder what wetting baby diapers (even rolled up) feels like. I was hooked first time wetting, not wearing as well in a different manner.
baby diapers are SO soft, the ones i get hold enough so that i can flood without worrying in pretty much any position, they fit way better back then compared to now

It's sort of hard to determine when my first time wearing was, since I've pretty much always worn pull-ups to bed ;P. But I guess the first time I wore explicitly for my DL side was pretty normal. I guess it was sort of a gradual realization that I liked it, so it wasn't really that extreme for me. A more interesting first was the first time I wore actually taped-diapers for the first time 😁. I was definitely taken back by the sheer thickness and stuff like that, and I remember just sort of taking it all in. Wetting was exciting too, as I realized just how much they could actually hold.

When I was a baby, my mother used to put me in Pampers diapers until I was two years old. The largest diaper size I ever wore was a 4 when I was two years old, and my love for diapers began at the age of seven when my little sister was born. She had Bambi diapers, and they were everywhere in the house. I became infatuated with them.
One day, when I was seven years old, I took one of my sister's diapers from my parent's room and carried it to my room. I was scared and nervous and left the door wide open. I tried to put on a diaper, but I didn't know how. I just rubbed it on my body and felt it on my bare skin. But just a minute later, my mother came in and saw me rubbing the diaper against my body. She took it and threw it away, and then asked why I took my sister's diaper. I didn't know what to say, so I remained silent. She told me it had to be the last time I could do that and left.

After a while, my mother moved the diapers to a new place and hid them. She counted them every day to make sure I didn't take anything. When I was 9, I took one of my mother's sanitary pads and tried to put it on, but I was still a fool and stuck it under my pubis. And suddenly my mother entered, and I quickly removed the pillow. It hurt a lot, but also felt good at the same time.

When my father came home (my mother told him what had happened), he asked me if I had a problem with bowel movements, I said no (I had no problems except that I could not pee standing up because the urine came out in two streams instead of one, and sometimes I had a problem with defecation). None of these problems had anything to do with diapers.
After those two incidents, I started to put so much stuff in my underwear that it was like a bloated nappy. Years later, my sister was born, so diapers are on the way. You steal her diapers and put them in my underwear. When I turned 19, I bought a size 6 Bambi diaper at a store far from my house (because I don't see anyone I know seeing me with a load of diapers). I remember that moment, my hands were shaking. Then I went home with joy and enthusiasm. I tried to wear one, but the strap came off. Then I took another and tried to cut the diaper so that the tape would be longer, then after that, I put it on and tried to urinate in it and it was very hard. Then after several times in the diaper, it became easy for me to urinate in the diaper.

Then I bought BabyLife Pants size 6 diapers, but I couldn't wear them. Then I bought Drynites diapers for boys from 8 to 15 years old. This store was large and far from my house and had many customers who came every day to buy from it. One day, after finishing a ride with my boyfriend and on our way home, I felt the urge to buy Drynites. I told him that I wanted to buy something in this store, and then I went to the diaper section. There were many customers, but I didn't give up. I kept looking for Drynites diapers for boys. Then I went to the cashier, and there was someone in front of me at the cashier. Some men and women were looking at me, marveling at the pack of Drynites in my hand. I reached the cashier, and handed over the money, my hands were shaking.

Then I rushed to the car, feeling overjoyed. However, when I noticed my boyfriend was in the car, I tried to hide the diapers I had bought so he wouldn't see them. I put them in the back seat, out of his sight.
Then, I bought the Fine Core adult diaper in a small size, but it was so tight it seemed like it was made for women only. It was difficult to move around in them, and they would drop out easily.
Then, I bought a Babyjoy in a size 7, which I could stretch to fit me and didn't leak. They absorbed liquid better than the Fine Core.

Then I bought Babyjoy Pants in a size 8, which I am currently wearing as I write my story. They are the best kind for me, very comfortable, rarely leak, and fit like underwear on my body.
Then, I bought the Ultra xl diapers, which were a little too big because I was tired of the tightness of the Fine Core mini adult diapers. When I sat down, I felt like I was sitting on a pile of cotton. However, urine does not go to every diaper. After filling the bottom, the diapers begin to leak.

Once I've used up all my current diapers, I plan to buy a size 7 Pampers, a size 6 Baby Fine, and any medium adult diaper (I think they'll fit me). I will also be buying DryNites for girls ages 8-15 and repurchasing Babyjoy pants in size 8.

Reactions: Furrytum
ciaopupp said:
Do you remember your first time wearing? How did it feel to wet if you did the initial time after putting a diaper on?

Do you instinctively and almost reactively (without thinking) wet your diaper?

Personally I remember my first time wearing on my own I was so nervous. I didn’t wet the first few times because of the anticipation build up in my body.
I loved it was nervous and i got caught so had no choice, but when I did let it go oh it was so nice

I have actually had a few "firsts". I got into diapers again a little bit when my sister was put back in them for bedwetting. I don't actually remember wearing them at the time but I do remember what it felt like after not wearing. It is hard to describe but it felt like something missing.

I do remember that in that same house (which I lived in from 6 - 10) I also started finding my mom's panties and getting into those so something was definitely going on during those years.

I think for a while, I was more into panties and when we moved I started doing more with the crossdressing side and even started wearing bras and lingerie as I got into my parent's room. I did that more but diapers were always in the back of my mind.

But, eventually (probably around 14 or so), I found some cloth diapers and I would use them to masturbate but they weren't big enough for me to wear. I would just put them over myself and start rubbing. I went from them into finding pins to put some together and that allowed me to wear them as a real diaper. I even wet a couple but they did not hold much.

I do remember at this time that I had lockers from the local high school because they were clearing things out and I got them for free. I used these to store my diapers and crossdressing paraphernalia, but I also remember that at one point, I left some wet diapers under my bed. My mom found them and basically just said "I don't care what you do, but you need to clean these up". I was too embarrassed to really listen but I did make sure I was more careful. Though, I don't think I ever made sure to cover up the smell....

After that, I started really getting into the internet since we upgraded from dial-up to DSL and I was on there all the time. I found a place that would send free diaper samples so I got two. I remember it arriving in the mail, my mom putting it on the counter, me taking it, and then her asking what was in it. And, like an idiot, I just said that I don't know what she was talking about. Talk about being transparent :ROFLMAO:

But I finally had my first diapers. I don't remember what I did with them but they were finally real diapers. I don't think I ever got any more when living at home and I don't even think I wet them for fear of them being found. When I moved into an apartment from there, it was with friends so I didn't bring anything with me but then I moved into a house (again, with a friend) but I started doing even more stuff with diapers and even made my first order of Abena Abri-Forms. These were my go to for the longest time and I think this is the time where I finally wet my adult diapers for the first time. I know it was the first time I went number 2. And I hated it and never did it again.

Eventually, about 6 years after that, I moved into a house by myself and continued exploring the internet. I then started thinking that since I liked diapers and I liked women's clothes, why not combine the two. And that is how I slowly went from wearing diapers with dresses to wanting to get more sissy stuff. I still haven't gotten a real sissy dress like I want but it will happen.

A lot of firsts and a lot of missteps along the way for sure. I did buy Depends a couple of times because I was desperate, but they were always a disappointment so I make sure I always have stock now.

Last edited:
Back