Do You Own a Stuffed Toy?

LittleAndAlone said:
That Kirby has seen some things.
Hasn't kirby in general seen some things? Considering towards the end of his games it always ends up in a knightmare for kirby?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LittleAndAlone
lust4apples said:
We have so many in this house as both spouse and I have a collection of them. The one I sleep with is a flattish penguin I got from Ikea. I call him Ludwig.
He sounds cute.
Thank you for sharing xoxox

Yes, I loveee my stuffies! They’re the best friends when I’m being little.

I’m SUPER into build-a-bears especially since they’re so collectible, and the scented plushies I have from them are amazing!

Here’s my collection of BAB friends :) Penelope the lamb was the first I bought for myself as a reward for successfully phasing off of antidepressant treatment. She’s flower scented and very cute.

I have clothes for them all of them as well, and I dress them up a lot.IMG_0346.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Glaceon, LittleAndAlone, LittleMaryJane and 1 other person
sylveonkitty said:

I’m SUPER into build-a-bears especially since they’re so collectible, and the scented plushies I have from them are amazing!

Here’s my collection of BAB friends :) Penelope the lamb was the first I bought for myself as a reward for successfully phasing off of antidepressant treatment. She’s flower scented and very cute.

I have clothes for them all of them as well, and I dress them up a lot.View attachment 133803
Awe they are so cute.
Well done for phasing off Antidepressant treatment.

Reactions: KittyninjaW
LittleMaryJane said:
Awe they are so cute.
Well done for phasing off Antidepressant treatment.
Thank you so much for the kind words :) and I’m glad you find them cute as well!

4/10/2024 - 16:50 -
Outside it is overcast.
It has started to rain.
Earlier I took out trash.
Wet/dirty adult diapers.
On DVD I have watched:
THE WILD, WILD WEST
F TROOP
HOGAN'S HEROES
Now on DVD I am watching:
BATMAN
The 1960's "live action" version.
Afterwards I will watch on DVD:
THE RAT PATROL
Television shows that were on TV when I was a preteen.
I absolutely "refuse" to watch "FOX NEWS".
My news sources:
WMUR-TV, Channel 9, (ABC), Manchester, New Hampshire.
WEVO-FM, 89.1 MHz, (NPR), Concord, New Hampshire.
WBUR-FM, 90.9 MHz (NPR - Boston University Radio), Boston, Massachusetts.
CNN - CABLE NEWS NETWORK
BBC - BRITISH BROADCASTING CORPORATION
CBC - CANADIAN BROADCASTING CORPORATION
"FOX NEWS" by comparison is 100% made-up Bull Shit 24/7.

CNN

sylveonkitty said:

I have clothes for them all of them as well, and I dress them up a lot.View attachment 133803
SCCCAARRRRBAANNNNAAAYYYYYY

1000008322.gif

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Bnuuy, Glaceon, sylveonkitty and 1 other person
  • Love
Reactions: LittleMaryJane, KittyninjaW, Glaceon and 2 others
Their names are Wolfie, Foxie, Tigie, Froggie, Noodles, Felix, Lottie, Toothless, Floppie, Wiley, Pico, and Sleepyhead. I'll let you guys try to guess who is who. Some of them are gifts from other littlesIMG_20240410_160714380.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Diaperedonthedownlow, LittleMaryJane, Glaceon and 3 others
Xmas Huggies (9).jpg

Xmas Huggies (22).jpg

Xmas Huggies (23).jpg

Xmas Huggies (39).jpg

Xmas Huggies (40).jpg

Xmas Huggies (41).jpg

• Love
Reactions: LittleMaryJane, Glaceon and LittleAndAlone
Dragon64 said:
Their names are Wolfie, Foxie, Tigie, Froggie, Noodles, Felix, Lottie, Toothless, Floppie, Wiley, Pico, and Sleepyhead. I'll let you guys try to guess who is who. Some of them are gifts from other littles
The diapers on ur plushies are so cute!

DSCF0003.JPG
DSCF0004.JPG
This is my bed with 3 of my many plushies.
Yes.
Next to my bed is my medical adult potty chair.

• Love
Reactions: LittleMaryJane, KittyninjaW and LittleAndAlone
i own a pikachu & a minecraft pig, cant think of names for them, i want more plushies

Last edited:
My three buddies ,Pickle 🦖, Rosevelt 🧸, & Edwin 🐉!
IMG_0672.jpegIMG_0660.jpegIMG_0582.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: KittyninjaW, BlueDude, LittleAndAlone and 1 other person
I love stuffies and I own several! Here are most of them. The one on the left is Benny, I sleep with him in my arms every night! Next to him is Benjamin, the large white bunny is Blizzard, the small tiger next to him is Reggie, and the large tiger is Sacha. Below is my newest stuffie, Seraphina the Pegasus.

DSCF3522.JPG
DSCF3603.JPG
DSCF3629.JPG

• Love
Reactions: LittleAndAlone and LittleMaryJane
Stuffy snuggles!!! 🥰🧸 1000011716.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: LilPaddedBunny, BlueDude, Diaperboy27 and 1 other person
Only a lot. . 🤣🤣🤣. . . I have a hammock filled with the "gang" in the corner of my bedroom. Theres about 30 - 40 of various different stuffies (they all have name's of course) and i sleep with 2 stuffies every night, no matter where in the world i am. . .

• Haha
Reactions: Diaperboy27
Plushies are important for me since I am Autistic.
They aid me in maintaining cognitive/emotional self regulation all day long.

I have different plushies at different places: my dad's, mom's, uni and grandma's. My favorite plushie used to be a tanooki Mario plushie my dad got me at a French GameStop equivalent back when I was 11 or 12. Nowadays? My Blahaj Sharky is my best plushed friend :)IMG20240413124853.jpg

• Love
Reactions: LittleAndAlone and Diaperboy27
We have quite a few. Notable are Sammy, the seal I got on my 6th birthday at Sea World, Orlando; Foshi, my weasel; Artie, my wife's penguin; and a family of three bats (Batu, Crinkles, and Bo) and two snakes (Snakey and Snako) belonging to the whole family.

Reactions: Diaperboy27
Back