LittleAndAlone said:
Noooo-uh! You sleep IN the stuffies!
🧸🧸 🧸 🧸 🧸
🧸🧸😶‍🌫️🧸🧸
🧸🧸 🧸 🧸 🧸

Glaceon said:
View attachment 133736

Just a few big ones :)

I have a big Lucario, a big duck, two lifesize Eeveelutions (sorry, these are one of a kind and will not share). And a lllllllooooooooooooot of small ones!
So adorable xox

I have two. My original Teddy Bear from when I was a child. (It’s about 73 years old!) the other is a new bear given as a present for supporting an organization.

• Love
Reactions: LittleMaryJane, TeeMousy and LittleAndAlone
OMG I would just die if I had a real childhood stuffy. So precious and priceless. 🧸🥹🫠💔

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: KBoy and LittleMaryJane
I don't have anymore childhood stiffies anymore but I do have a brown teddy. His name is Cocoa. 1000000529.jpg

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, TeeMousy, BlueDude and 3 others
DiaperedJeff said:
I have two. My original Teddy Bear from when I was a child. (It’s about 73 years old!) the other is a new bear given as a present for supporting an organization.
Thank you for sharing, do your teddy bears have names??
xox

Theophilus said:
I don't have anymore childhood stiffies anymore but I do have a brown teddy. His name is Cocoa. View attachment 133746
Awe, Cocoa is really cute 💕💕💕
Thank you for sharing xox

Reactions: Theophilus
This is my Stuffie, he is called Fluffy. He loves cuddles and Bluey. Just like me 🥰🧸🥰
IMG_2016.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, TeeMousy, Rusher and 3 others
I love plushies. Probably have like a hundred or so (and adding more all the time). This little guy sleeps with me every night. Here is a picture of Ari before getting his jammies on.1000015672.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Diaperedonthedownlow, wackoreese, KBoy and 5 others
Awe, so adorable 💕💕💕
Thank you for sharing xox

I’m not a little in the traditional sense but I enjoy kids things, including stuffed toys. I have a whole shelf I got just for my plushies, which are a mixture of childhood toys I could never get rid of, and new plushies I’ve acquired as a teen and young adult. Some of my notable plushies include:

-Ren & Stimpy from the cartoon show
-Bluey & Bingo from Bluey
-Various Pokémon plushies
-Foxy from FNAF (yes I like FNAF)
-Bowser from Mario
-Thomas O’Malley from The Aristocats
-Various MLP plushies
-2 teddy bears
-A very well loved plush of Bolt from the Disney movie that I’ve had since I was 5 or 6
-A Sonic plushie

Edit: One more notable plush to mention is I have a giant plush of the snake from The Nightmare Before Christmas.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LittleMaryJane, KBoy, TeeMousy and 3 others
TeeMousy said:
View attachment 133729
Me and my buddy Rex out for a drive.
How cute 🥰
my REX couldnt drive till now, because didnt gave automatic here. But he sometimes is out by train to visit his friend Trizi like now.

i also have other stuffies - a huge teddy bear, cookie monster, sheep, care bear , a otter and some more. Some of them have names but they didnt allow me to say them here 🫣

Only REX didnt mind - sometime he thinks he is a rockstar 🦖✨🤔
And he teached me how to RAAAAAAWWWWRRR

• Love
Reactions: LittleMaryJane, KBoy, TeeMousy and 1 other person
A big Teddy named Boris, a white Teddy with no other name than "Teddy" for the moment, and another teddy is "Lola", then it's Angel from Lilo & Stich, but we call her "Purply", the Kawaii rabbit still has no name, nor the other small rabbit that still needs to find it. I am not in a rush to get all plush toys named, but the name emerges out of a situation or from a baby who decides to call it that way.

• Love
Reactions: LittleMaryJane, KBoy, TeeMousy and 2 others
LittleMaryJane said:
🌈Hello fellow Babies & Litttles.🌈

Let’s see who owns a stuffed toy (Stuffie).

Tell me how many you own and what are their names?

I’ll go first.

I owe one and his name is Fluffy. He is my bestest friend in the world. I luv him soo much. 💕🧸💕
I own quite a few stuffies! They are mostly of different origins and companies.

Starting off with my largest buddy, you have Mega Max, a 5 foot brown teddy who is cool with being my pillow pal.

After Max, I have two stuffed dragons, Darwin the Purple (by Crazy Cat Toy Co.), and a Squishmallow dragon named Dina. After those two, my personal favorite is my Dragonite, Desmond, who is my little spoon at bedtime.

I also have a 24 inch Pooh Bear plushie, a small Toriel plushie, a mouthless teddy (from Target) named Hazel, a baby giraffe named Terry, and a weighted elephant named Ellie.

So that is 9 plushies in total!

• Love
Reactions: LittleMaryJane, KBoy, TeeMousy and 3 others
Glaceon said:
"A stuffed Toy"... yes! I do. How many? The best description i got from an AB friend:

If i want to sleep at Glaceon's place, we have to move stuffies first!
This is the point I'm going to be getting to in the future probably as I'm consistently adding when possible.

• Love
Reactions: LittleMaryJane, Glaceon, KBoy and 1 other person
One does not simply own a stuffie.

• Love
Reactions: MetalDan86, LittleMaryJane, KBoy and 2 others
I was forced to throw out many by my family when I was with them before i moved out so I don't have any from when I was younger. Many of which I really miss.

I'd say about 20 right now but growing I haven't had a chance to name them all yet but the ones with me the most have names. Daisy my bunny and my fav, no one could ever get me to give her up for anything. I have a cat named Dreamy. Alolan Vulpix I named Snowflake. An Eevee I recently decided to name Flower. A golden pup named Roxie. A white pup with hearts on her named Cherry. Also a Melody Hello Kitty plushie but my name for her is Orchid. And a MLP Fluttershy.

• Love
Reactions: MetalDan86, LittleMaryJane, BBBen and 3 others
LittleTyke said:
Several.
View attachment 133732
The small brown bear on the left is Coco.
The slightly larger brown bear, with the grey shirt, is Ursula.
The small white bear is Isabella.
The shark in the front (first present from my girlfriend) is Margrethe.
The huge bear (Christmas present from GF) doesn't have a name yet.

I also have another identical shark that I sleep with at night.
last one we got was for our birthday. A stuffed Snoopy about the size of your big bear. We have a lot but since our first one was gotten at 18. Making up for lost time

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleTyke, BBBen, mistykitty and 2 others
KBoy said:
@caitianx does indeed have names for his wonderful stuffies, many are in his blog, and i consider each one of them too be close and personal pen pals with my bear "Bearly Reddy"
My latest plushie, a bear given to me by one of the youngest of the Sunday School Children at the church I belong to an am a Deacon last Sunday now has a name:
IOREK BYRNISON
The reference is to the Bear Character in THE GOLDEN COMPASS by Philip Pullman.

• Love
Reactions: LittleMaryJane, BBBen, LittleAndAlone and 2 others
caitianx said:
My latest plushie, a bear given to me by one of the youngest of the Sunday School Children at the church I belong to an am a Deacon last Sunday now has a name:
IOREK BYRNISON
The reference is to the Bear Character in THE GOLDEN COMPASS by Philip Pullman.
Awww 🥹 gifts from kids are the best. ❤️

• Love
Reactions: KBoy, LittleMaryJane, BBBen and 1 other person
I have a large squishmallow collection! One sheep named Sophie, A jellyfish named June, a fox named Fifi, Badtz Maru from Hello Kitty and Friends, and a horsie named Horace. I need to get more stuffies with legs hehe, that way I can diaper them too!

• Love
Reactions: TeeMousy, MetalDan86, LittleMaryJane and 2 others
Back