Do You Own a Stuffed Toy?

I have a giant bluey for nearly 2 years now!

• Love
Reactions: TeeMousy, LittleMaryJane, BBBen and 2 others
Honestly I have way too many, lmao. To the point where it's a struggle to close my closet as that's where I hide them away. Used to have them all on my bed but I do not any more for space issues. So instead I am going to show some of my favourites! (don't tell the others lol). All but the green dino (named Rex) I thrifted. Rex I found at Walmart and fell in love instantly. While not my favourite stuffed animal (I didn't include that one, but it's a crochet bear I was gifted by my great grandmother. One of my first memories) he's one of my go to cuddle buddies. I also have Ming-Ming from The Wonder Pets (yellow duck) and Tickety Tock from Blues Clues. Her arms actually move! I haven't named the lady bug yet, most of my stuffed animals aren't named. But the giant caterpillar (all stretched out he's taller than me! I haven't measured him, but I'm 5'9 and I think he's 6'0) my mom named Shrimp when I got it and been calling him that since as I find it very funny

Attachments

• IMG_0357.jpg
    IMG_0357.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 14
  • Love
Reactions: TeeMousy, LittleMaryJane, BBBen and 3 others
17127158322113991041596828179166.jpg
I own A few I guess. Here's the ones I sleep with every night.

• Love
Reactions: TeeMousy, LittleMaryJane, BBBen and 3 others
DreamyDoodleBug said:
Honestly I have way too many, lmao. To the point where it's a struggle to close my closet as that's where I hide them away. Used to have them all on my bed but I do not any more for space issues. So instead I am going to show some of my favourites! (don't tell the others lol). All but the green dino (named Rex) I thrifted. Rex I found at Walmart and fell in love instantly. While not my favourite stuffed animal (I didn't include that one, but it's a crochet bear I was gifted by my great grandmother. One of my first memories) he's one of my go to cuddle buddies. I also have Ming-Ming from The Wonder Pets (yellow duck) and Tickety Tock from Blues Clues. Her arms actually move! I haven't named the lady bug yet, most of my stuffed animals aren't named. But the giant caterpillar (all stretched out he's taller than me! I haven't measured him, but I'm 5'9 and I think he's 6'0) my mom named Shrimp when I got it and been calling him that since as I find it very funny
You not naming some makes me feel a bit better, tbh. There are still some that Don't have a name.

Reactions: TeeMousy and DreamyDoodleBug
KittyninjaW said:
You not naming some makes me feel a bit better, tbh. There are still some that Don't have a name.
I’ve tried but the vast majority of them don’t have names, I’ll name them but then forget lol. I could write them down but not worth the effort of making a spread sheet IMO

• Love
Reactions: KittyninjaW and LittleMaryJane
Reactions: KittyninjaW
MissMummyUK said:
A big Teddy named Boris, a white Teddy with no other name than "Teddy" for the moment, and another teddy is "Lola", then it's Angel from Lilo & Stich, but we call her "Purply", the Kawaii rabbit still has no name, nor the other small rabbit that still needs to find it. I am not in a rush to get all plush toys named, but the name emerges out of a situation or from a baby who decides to call it that way.
Awe that’s wonderful @MissMummyUK.
Thank you for sharing xox

wackoreese said:
I have a giant bluey for nearly 2 years now!
I love Bluey 💕💕💕

Reactions: KittyninjaW
DreamyDoodleBug said:
Awe, adorable 💕💕💕

MetalDan86 said:
I own quite a few stuffies! They are mostly of different origins and companies.

Starting off with my largest buddy, you have Mega Max, a 5 foot brown teddy who is cool with being my pillow pal.

After Max, I have two stuffed dragons, Darwin the Purple (by Crazy Cat Toy Co.), and a Squishmallow dragon named Dina. After those two, my personal favorite is my Dragonite, Desmond, who is my little spoon at bedtime.

I also have a 24 inch Pooh Bear plushie, a small Toriel plushie, a mouthless teddy (from Target) named Hazel, a baby giraffe named Terry, and a weighted elephant named Ellie.

So that is 9 plushies in total!
Awe.

yellowcrayons said:
I have a large squishmallow collection! One sheep named Sophie, A jellyfish named June, a fox named Fifi, Badtz Maru from Hello Kitty and Friends, and a horsie named Horace. I need to get more stuffies with legs hehe, that way I can diaper them too!
They sound so cute.

mistykitty said:
I was forced to throw out many by my family when I was with them before i moved out so I don't have any from when I was younger. Many of which I really miss.

I'd say about 20 right now but growing I haven't had a chance to name them all yet but the ones with me the most have names. Daisy my bunny and my fav, no one could ever get me to give her up for anything. I have a cat named Dreamy. Alolan Vulpix I named Snowflake. An Eevee I recently decided to name Flower. A golden pup named Roxie. A white pup with hearts on her named Cherry. Also a Melody Hello Kitty plushie but my name for her is Orchid. And a MLP Fluttershy.
Fluttershy is my fave Pony. 💕💕💕

I have several. I have my old teddy bear, Polar, who is currently living on the window sill in my spare room/study.

In my bedroom there is a table full of cuddlies as I call them. My big Hello Kitty, Minnie Mouse, Merida from Brave, Vulpix from Pokemon...it also holds ponies, Beauty and the Beast merch and a multi photo frame with pictures of my niece.

In our living room, in an armchair, sits a five foot teddy bear we call Toby. We've had Toby a long time-he may eventually belong to our niece but currently, he's ours!

My little fairy who is called Titania after Shakespeare's fairy queen! She's beautiful!

Also a local littles event I go to is holding a cuddlies adoption event next month-so no doubt more are on the way!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LittleMaryJane
DaddysLittleMermaid said:
I have several. I have my old teddy bear, Polar, who is currently living on the window sill in my spare room/study.

In my bedroom there is a table full of cuddlies as I call them. My big Hello Kitty, Minnie Mouse, Merida from Brave, Vulpix from Pokemon...it also holds ponies, Beauty and the Beast merch and a multi photo frame with pictures of my niece.

In our living room, in an armchair, sits a five foot teddy bear we call Toby. We've had Toby a long time-he may eventually belong to our niece but currently, he's ours!

My little fairy who is called Titania after Shakespeare's fairy queen! She's beautiful!

Also a local littles event I go to is holding a cuddlies adoption event next month-so no doubt more are on the way!
A Cuddlies adoption event sounds soo cute.
Thank you for sharing
xoxox

Last edited:
Wow!

Looking at this thread I need to invest in the stuffed animal business, Looks like it thriving!

PSA: This is by no means financial advice and I am not a financial advisor, and I still haven't stayed at a holiday inn ever :)

• Haha
Reactions: LittleMaryJane, KittyninjaW and lilstinkie
I used to have many, but I had to get rid of most them when moving.
The only one that's left is the one in my pfp
His name is teddy and I got him when I was one day old.

He's been my sleeping buddy forever, he's seen me grow up and grow down. He doesn't judge, he doesn't say a lot really but he's a really good listener. And even better cuddler. I haven't washed him because I'm scared of him getting damaged in the wash, but I only snuggle with him after a shower, so he doesn't smell as bad as you would think.

• Love
We have so many in this house as both spouse and I have a collection of them. The one I sleep with is a flattish penguin I got from Ikea. I call him Ludwig.

• Love
Reactions: LittleMaryJane and lilstinkie
LittleMaryJane said:
They look soo cute. 💕💕💕
You're welcome! I love all my plushies too much. My grandmother has a collection too.

lilstinkie said:
I used to have many, but I had to get rid of most them when moving.
The only one that's left is the one in my pfp
His name is teddy and I got him when I was one day old.

He's been my sleeping buddy forever, he's seen me grow up and grow down. He doesn't judge, he doesn't say a lot really but he's a really good listener. And even better cuddler. I haven't washed him because I'm scared of him getting damaged in the wash, but I only snuggle with him after a shower, so he doesn't smell as bad as you would think.
Awe, A good teddy bear never judges.
Thank you for sharing xoxox

Back