All Things Poop Related

Like a lot of people on here, I enjoy pooing my nappy but don’t that often because I hate changing out of it. I don’t know if anyone else does, but I’ve started, starting to go for a poo and then stop myself before it comes out and then rub the nappy up my crack. It leaves a nice big skid mark in my nappy so I feel like I’ve pooed myself, but only takes a few wipes to clean. I know it’s not quite as satisfying as a fully loaded nappy you can sit in but it’s the next best thing without a big mess to clean up

Reactions: DroopyDrawers
I'll say that diaper pooping is literally one of my favorite if not my favorite activity. It's something I've been into for decades and am now 40 years old, so I have many memories of some world-class poops over my life.

All started when my parents were out of town and a babysitter was watching me. I was 7 years old. My parents had me wear a diaper at night at for wetting accidents that happened a bit but not nightly. Just a precaution. I was also uncomfortable pooping at school due to shyness and was quite used to holding it, which added to the volume quite a bit whenever I did finally make it to the toilet. In any case, I had been holding it a good day or so and felt an urge to really defecate shortly after she had put this (I'm assuming the brand) Pamper on me. These were well before clothlike nonsense so this was a thin plastic-backed one from like 1990. This detail is important because what occurred next was not subtle and the design definitely contributed to this embarrassing event.

I recall going up to her maybe half an hour before bed and the diaper was still obviously dry and I just wanted to let her know I needed to take it off to sit on the toilet. I started asking her for help and was suddenly hit with a sudden urge right when I was right in front of her. The fact I couldn't easily close my legs from the Pamper and I grabbed my butt and I couldn't hold it.

The big log I had been holding pushed out the seat massively and I remember the warmth and rich odor of dense poop, hearing the faint crackling from defecating and the crinkling of the plastic stretching, and the incredible relief all happening at once. I remember feeling shocked and helpless and turning around and her exclaiming, "Uh oh! You really had to go!" What was even more embarrassing was that I kind of had to finish pooping for several more seconds and together we waddled to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw this gigantic solid mass in the seat. She laid me down and helped change me. I was kind of shocked when I saw the giant log just sitting in one piece in the seat. She told my parents the next day and I received no punishment for the accident nor did it ever happen again.

At age 11, I was hitting a growth spurt and still avoided toilets at school at a time when my bowel movements were getting huge, and the feeling of the large stool exiting was such a fanastic feeling in my bathroom. I did think many times about that feeling of a poopy diaper and at this time, was exclusively wearing white cotton briefs as underwear, and given every other boy at school was, felt no shame at that time of how boyish they were. I was, after all, a boy. So one day I had just finished a huge 2-day load and saw the tighty whities stretched around my knees and ankles and suddenly started thinking to myself that the cut really did look similar to that of a baby diaper, and thought the stretchiness would probably contain the logs I was pooping out, and just thought to myself, let's go for it!

I know that many here who are hopefully poop enthusiasts are now asking, how did I know I was not going to just shart out a big liquid stool and really mess up my briefs? Well, I was always quite in tune with my body and from the years of holding and inducing mild constipation, I knew I pretty consistently made thick dense firm logs (not the "ow I can't push this out" ones, but big dumps that came out with relatively no serious pushing. Aside from if I really tried to poop every day which made softer logs or the pretty occasional bout with diarrhea, I knew my body. Praise Buddha. I had achieved poop Zen and I was but 11.

So I sat on the toilet seat while wearing my little size 10 briefs and just pushed- I suddenly brought myself back to that moment years earlier- the feeling of the relief, the cotton stretching, the soft crackling of the BM collapsing into the seat, and the growing warmth that seemed to expand out to half my entire seat. I stood up and fell in love with the huge oval bulge and was surprised how well the briefs contained it, and how the load didn't seem to show any real staining even after a few minutes.

Cleaned up in the shower and was shocked to see the load had not even left more than some light streaks in the seat which could be rinsed easily away and tossed in with the laundry. Was approaching expert-level pants pooping by my teenage years, doing it at least once a week without being found out. Bought diapers by 16 and loved those too, but of course faced the disadvantage of hiding them in my room aside from the briefs which could hide in plain sight. Vacillated between the two activities in high school and college, met other men and women into it over the years which I'll save for later but yes, while I know not all ABDLs do this, I know I straddle in several camps, with DLs loving my still giant logs but raise an eyebrow at the pants pooping (still poop my briefs half the time), and with scat fetishists really not knowing why I'm not smearing it and have no interest.

In closing, thanks for listening and I would like to say that while my writing may sound obsessive, I really just want to give as many pertinent details as possible and for people to know that while I live a good healthy rich life with many friends, pants pooping and loaded diapers are a part of me, but don't define me- although it's been a critical part of who I am and my life.

• Love
Reactions: binkyyybunnyyy, Abnalover, Dune1001 and 3 others
numberwho said:
I'll say that diaper pooping is literally one of my favorite if not my favorite activity. It's something I've been into for decades and am now 40 years old, so I have many memories of some world-class poops over my life.

All started when my parents were out of town and a babysitter was watching me. I was 7 years old. My parents had me wear a diaper at night at for wetting accidents that happened a bit but not nightly. Just a precaution. I was also uncomfortable pooping at school due to shyness and was quite used to holding it, which added to the volume quite a bit whenever I did finally make it to the toilet. In any case, I had been holding it a good day or so and felt an urge to really defecate shortly after she had put this (I'm assuming the brand) Pamper on me. These were well before clothlike nonsense so this was a thin plastic-backed one from like 1990. This detail is important because what occurred next was not subtle and the design definitely contributed to this embarrassing event.

I recall going up to her maybe half an hour before bed and the diaper was still obviously dry and I just wanted to let her know I needed to take it off to sit on the toilet. I started asking her for help and was suddenly hit with a sudden urge right when I was right in front of her. The fact I couldn't easily close my legs from the Pamper and I grabbed my butt and I couldn't hold it.

The big log I had been holding pushed out the seat massively and I remember the warmth and rich odor of dense poop, hearing the faint crackling from defecating and the crinkling of the plastic stretching, and the incredible relief all happening at once. I remember feeling shocked and helpless and turning around and her exclaiming, "Uh oh! You really had to go!" What was even more embarrassing was that I kind of had to finish pooping for several more seconds and together we waddled to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw this gigantic solid mass in the seat. She laid me down and helped change me. I was kind of shocked when I saw the giant log just sitting in one piece in the seat. She told my parents the next day and I received no punishment for the accident nor did it ever happen again.

At age 11, I was hitting a growth spurt and still avoided toilets at school at a time when my bowel movements were getting huge, and the feeling of the large stool exiting was such a fanastic feeling in my bathroom. I did think many times about that feeling of a poopy diaper and at this time, was exclusively wearing white cotton briefs as underwear, and given every other boy at school was, felt no shame at that time of how boyish they were. I was, after all, a boy. So one day I had just finished a huge 2-day load and saw the tighty whities stretched around my knees and ankles and suddenly started thinking to myself that the cut really did look similar to that of a baby diaper, and thought the stretchiness would probably contain the logs I was pooping out, and just thought to myself, let's go for it!

I know that many here who are hopefully poop enthusiasts are now asking, how did I know I was not going to just shart out a big liquid stool and really mess up my briefs? Well, I was always quite in tune with my body and from the years of holding and inducing mild constipation, I knew I pretty consistently made thick dense firm logs (not the "ow I can't push this out" ones, but big dumps that came out with relatively no serious pushing. Aside from if I really tried to poop every day which made softer logs or the pretty occasional bout with diarrhea, I knew my body. Praise Buddha. I had achieved poop Zen and I was but 11.

So I sat on the toilet seat while wearing my little size 10 briefs and just pushed- I suddenly brought myself back to that moment years earlier- the feeling of the relief, the cotton stretching, the soft crackling of the BM collapsing into the seat, and the growing warmth that seemed to expand out to half my entire seat. I stood up and fell in love with the huge oval bulge and was surprised how well the briefs contained it, and how the load didn't seem to show any real staining even after a few minutes.

Cleaned up in the shower and was shocked to see the load had not even left more than some light streaks in the seat which could be rinsed easily away and tossed in with the laundry. Was approaching expert-level pants pooping by my teenage years, doing it at least once a week without being found out. Bought diapers by 16 and loved those too, but of course faced the disadvantage of hiding them in my room aside from the briefs which could hide in plain sight. Vacillated between the two activities in high school and college, met other men and women into it over the years which I'll save for later but yes, while I know not all ABDLs do this, I know I straddle in several camps, with DLs loving my still giant logs but raise an eyebrow at the pants pooping (still poop my briefs half the time), and with scat fetishists really not knowing why I'm not smearing it and have no interest.

In closing, thanks for listening and I would like to say that while my writing may sound obsessive, I really just want to give as many pertinent details as possible and for people to know that while I live a good healthy rich life with many friends, pants pooping and loaded diapers are a part of me, but don't define me- although it's been a critical part of who I am and my life.
Did you read my story in Autographical Vignettes? I go into great detail about when and why I started. For me, my poop, or as I refer to it mentally, "gur," which is a term I came up with as a toddler, is so fun when it's firm but squishy, and like you, I love the huge ones, LOL.

Reactions: Abnalover
I have read a good bit of your work- sounds like we're cut from the same cloth. Some poopers are just far less discretionary but it seems like we're both only going to do it with a great many conditional boxes checked lol.

Reactions: BabyBoy2023
numberwho said:
I have read a good bit of your work- sounds like we're cut from the same cloth. Some poopers are just far less discretionary but it seems like we're both only going to do it with a great many conditional boxes checked lol.
So I have another question for you. Do you have, or have you ever heard of synesthesia? I am a synesthete, and you can find me posting periodically in the thread I started, called ABDL's with Synesthesia.

Starting Monday morning with a wet and now messy Crinklz Fairytale diaper. Cold outside but wet, warm, and squishy inside. As is usual for me, I plan to get my morning exercise in my wet and poopy diaper before I change.

Reactions: binkyyybunnyyy
BabyBoy2023 said:
So I have another question for you. Do you have, or have you ever heard of synesthesia? I am a synesthete, and you can find me posting periodically in the thread I started, called ABDL's with Synesthesia.
I know of the condition, but have never been diagnosed with it. I mean, I guess I've had it temporarily if I've ever done a hallucinogen but that's not for this forum.

Reactions: BabyBoy2023
numberwho said:
I know of the condition, but have never been diagnosed with it. I mean, I guess I've had it temporarily if I've ever done a hallucinogen but that's not for this forum.
Synesthesia doesn't really need a diagnosis. It has been well documented in thousands of research papers that a lot of creative people have it. Billy Joel is one of them. The only thing MRI scans do is show that the brain makeup is more complex than with non-synesthetes. Anyway, back to the topic of poop. After reading my work, did you see the zip attachment? I have it in this thread as well, but I was able to simulate the sounds I heard as a toddler (synesthetic sounds of filling the diaper and how the warmth spread.)

Reactions: numberwho
Seabear said:
Like a lot of people on here, I enjoy pooing my nappy but don’t that often because I hate changing out of it. I don’t know if anyone else does, but I’ve started, starting to go for a poo and then stop myself before it comes out and then rub the nappy up my crack. It leaves a nice big skid mark in my nappy so I feel like I’ve pooed myself, but only takes a few wipes to clean. I know it’s not quite as satisfying as a fully loaded nappy you can sit in but it’s the next best thing without a big mess to clean up
I do that too. I wear cheap white panties underneath to keep my diaper cleaner. It’s a great feeling to be a bit dirty and I use it to build up to the main event later.

I am used to being medically bowel incontinent, but still it feels upsetting when every day I fill a diaper with poop several times per day as a 65 year-old with Cerebral Palsy and Autism.

Hey, NumberWho, I would like to talk to you personally, and so I will hop onto the Conversations thread, where we can chat.

As you know from reading my previous posts, I have a preferred name for my poop that comes from being a toddler and the synesthetic sound I heard when squatting down after pooping my diaper; for those newbies to this thread, it is "gur," pronounced "girl" without the l. Most recently, I have discovered my nephew is an ABDL, and as a two-year-old, his poop was the hard pebble poop. I knew as a kid he liked the feel of it because he would sit flat on his butt after pushing a bunch of pebbles out. As a kid, he used to refer to his poop as "murk." I don't know why he called it that, but he did. Does anybody here have any memories of made-up words they called their poop as toddlers, and if so, what were they? Why did you call it that?

I am up this morning sick; my wife passed the crud on to me. Although sick, my wet and now messy Tykables Animooz diaper is giving my soft, warm, squishy comfort. I usually exercise in the morning, but I am not going to exercise in my poopy diaper. I am not going to go into a consulting position today. I will just relax, change my poopy diaper pretty soon, put on another diaper and drink fluids and wet throughout the day, No more messy diapers after my wife gets out of bed out of courtesy to her sensitive nose.

I can not help but mess myself.
Not by choice.
I do not like it, but I accept that it is a part of the way my disabled body works.

Tonight, I found out what it was that my nephew liked about sitting on warm poop pebbles after having eaten a great deal of cheese and not gone for about a week, I had the sudden urge to go and pushed out a bunch of pebbles like my nephew used to do as a kid. I sat down and enjoyed the way they all seemed to flatten and merge together to form a big, flat poop rock in the diaper. So now, I like this kind of poop as well being that it isn't all that messy. I also like the word my nephew used to refer to his poop. So I use it to describe the hard stuff.

Different day, different diaper, but wet and messy again this morning. The difference: Still not feeling well, a little better, different diaper, a Cushies Ultra diaper. The similarities: wet, poopy squishy diaper with emotional and physical sensations that never gets old.

Today, I went to the natural park to mess, as usual. I was suspecting I'd need to poop, but woah, how big it was!! 😦

I think it's one of the best messy escapades I've made for some time, the urge happened naturally and escalated, I found a very big and nice hideout, I let go slowly, I wet... and I farted quite much! 😳

I took some time to relax around the trees and I let out some more gas, so I knew what was going next, a big relief, solid front and a very big bulge, it feels like wearing a little armor mixed with an incubator down there 🥰

I'm still dirty, so I'll take my time to walk around 😁

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: binkyyybunnyyy and James1234
Hemix said:
The title clearly says it, "all things poop related", I don't think it's impolite to talk about it here at all.

Personally, I think it feels incredible, the nappy keeps it contained, I love sharing my experiences with you and I'm not hurting anyone for sharing it, I even clarify I enjoy it because I can control it, so I don't see anything bad at all about it.
I agree. Some people don’t get the choice and I respect that. As a DL it’s huge part of my kink and I love it. It’s personal to me, unfortunately I don’t have a reciprocal partner but it’s my infrequent indulgence. I don’t mind the clean up, I have a simple system.

Cottontail said:
Your body's obviously quite a different piece of machinery than it was all those years ago. It may not be possible to relearn or recreate those kinds of feeling. I haven't experienced what you describe, although perhaps I can relate: I used to have this sort of whole-body shiver that would hit me halfway through peeing. It was pleasant and tingly and 100% reliable. It disappeared sometime around puberty. I suppose I had some neurological wires crossed, and growth or other changes eventually uncrossed them. It is kind of amusing.
I can relate to you, but the shiver came before the messing, so I think it was the mental anticipation of knowing at that moment I was going to release into the diaper. Sometimes the momentary or instance of realization the need to go is the sign of bodily preparation, and if you find enjoyment in the messing that only amplifies the desire.

I went potty in my wet morning Tykables Animooz diaper 10 minutes ago while in the kitchen getting coffee, Now that I am sitting here responding to this thread, my potty is getting all squishy. I won't change for several hours and will get my morning exercise in my wet and messy diaper, by that time I will most assuredly be ready to change my poopy diaper, get nice and fresh and clean and ready for a relaxing Saturday with my wife in another diaper, haven't decided which one yet, but I'm trending towards a Crinklz Aquanaut diaper for the day. Of course I'll wet during the day, but no more potty in my diaper around my wife, one of our diaper boundaries.

Back