All Things Poop Related

I am the automated "Poop-O-Matic Poopinator".

• Haha
Reactions: KBoy and theancientmariner
BabyBoy2023 said:
I was told that increasing the size of my BM's would give me this euphoric feeling, and I want to know how I can do it. Can you give me some advice?
So if you want to increase the size of your BMs, I'd suggest loading up on fiber suppliments like metamucil, and eating more oats and carbs. Milk, eggs, potatos, and hash. You can also Google how to make your BMs bigger and you'll get a more definitive answer than what we can give you here. What I do when I really want a big BM is to do the banana dare. That's where you take a thing of bananas, split them in half, lube them up, and insert them into your back side. I can get a maximum of 4 in myself, and hold them in for around an hour before expelling them. I hold them for that long because I want them to adjust to my rectums temperature before they come out, otherwise, they'll be colder than what a real BM would be when it comes out. That's the only way I can make a large mess in my diaper because I'm a smaller feller, and therefore can't make massive messes like I want. I can sometimes make a larger than normal mess, but that's rare, and it usually doesn't happen when I'm padded. I hate going #2 in a toilet; I'd much rather do it padded, but I'm not always padded like I want to be, so when I am, I'll eat more bread, drink more water, and eat more food that makes me poop before hand so I can be sure to make a mess before I take my diaper off.

I know messing isn't for everyone, but for me, it was something I wanted to try right away when I got my own place and bought my 1st adult diaper (an Abena Delta form, and then I switched to M4s), and loved how naughty if felt. I wanted to do it as much as I could, and sometimes taped a diaper on just so I can mess in it. Eventually, doing it so much lead to curiosity about anal play (not with anyone, just myself and whatever toys I bought), and loved the sensations that came with it.

Reactions: neurokandel and KBoy
I mess every single day...
Not by choice...
Zero neurological control...

My Crinklz Fairtale diaper is wet with a substantial bulge in the front from being wet this early morning and now I also have a substantial bulge in the back from messing my diaper after I got out of bed. Our cat was in the hallway so when I bent down to pet her, I just relaxed and messed my diaper. My morning diaper is soooo warm, and squishy now that I am sitting here. Pure bliss!!!😌

• Love
Reactions: theancientmariner and KindaOlde
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. Be safe driving, enjoy family and friends, enjoy parties...speaking of parties, I have a party in my diaper! My NRU ST8UP blue diaper is wet and now messy this morning, I woke up wet and messed my diaper while in the dining room checking emails on my phone and nothing I needed to respond. I just simply relaxed and felt the poopy fill my diaper with a delightful warm lump and now a more flattened and squishier lump sitting here. My wife won't be out of bed for several hours so I will enjoy my wet and messy diaper and in fact will even get my morning exercise while in my wet and soiled diaper. Coffee is done, be right back. The crinkly and squishy walk to the kitchen was wonderful as is the second squish sitting back down. Happy Holidays, and Happy diapering.🤶🎄☺️

The day after Christmas has blessed me with a massively wet and messy Crinklz Fairytale diaper. The warm squishy poopy load in my diaper is one for the record books and although an epic poopy in my diaper, no diaper blowouts, just the emotional and physical cathartic pleasures of sitting here wet, warm, and messy while enjoying a hot cup of coffee. I won't be changing right away with plans to get my morning exercise in my wet and messy diaper acting as if nothing out of the ordinary has happened. which is of course true for me because a wet and messy morning diaper is ordinary. After I change, I am going into the office and have a Classico V2 diaper already out with several drops of baby powder scented oil and sprinkled with J&J baby powder. I'll wet during the day but no messy diapers at work.

Reactions: KindaOlde
Have any of you soiled your diapers while lying flat on your backs? I enjoy pushing out a fairly large, firm pile of hot gur while lying on my back. Then, like a one-year-old, I will lie there on the living room floor and kick my feet a while and enjoy the way the gur jiggles against my butt. It is so much fun!

With the reaction that I had when I stumbled across a scat site on the internet in the ‘90s I’m pretty sure that I wouldn’t be messing my diapers, or for that matter even wearing diapers, if it hadn’t been for my dual ic that began around 8 years ago. Prior to this the only DL related thing that I was involved with was plastic pants but diapers didn’t do anything for me. I have to say that messing your diapers is an acquired taste (oh yuck, that wasn’t the right term to use when referring to messing!) but it’s surprisingly pleasant after the initial horror wears off.

Last edited:
Reactions: uknappygirl
In my opinion, this is totally gross and disgusting. Not being judgmental about anyone, but this topic totally grosses me out.

SofiaInPampers said:
In my opinion, this is totally gross and disgusting. Not being judgmental about anyone, but this topic totally grosses me out.
Simple solution: Avoid this topical thread "All Things Poop Related."

Reactions: KBoy, Seabear, NudistMD and 3 others
I hope SofiainPampers doesn't read this. I am up this morning in a wet and now messy Crinklz FairyTale diaper. I messed my wet morning diaper 20 minutes ago while in the kitchen getting coffee. Now I am sitting here with a wet warm bulge in the front of my diaper and a soft, warm squish in the back of my diaper along with a hot cup of coffee. It doesn't get much better for an early morning Saturday, a wonderful emotional and physical catharsis for me that is sooo comforting and relaxing. 😌

Reactions: KBoy and KindaOlde
Who here likes listening to babies who naturally grunt loudly to poop? I have a nephew six months of age, and he grunts loudly and pushes out pretty big-size poops. He isn't constipated, but he can push out a big load. Whenever I hear him straining like that, I wish I were him. The funny thing is he seems to enjoy himself as he is doing it and after he has finished. He will bounce his butt up-and-down when he is done, and it cracks us all up. If only I could be that baby boy!

Has anyone ever tried using silly pudy as a substitute for poop in their diapers?

It's a light mix of rain and snow this early Sunday morning. So much for the weather forecast and now the diaper forecast. My NRU STR8UP blue diaper is wet, messy, warm and squishy, lumpy, and a little 'tinky. I messed my diaper as soon as I got out of bed this morning. Sooo relaxing and emotionally and physically satisfying. Time to get off the chair and get some coffee. I am back. My poopy load is solid and the soft lumpy in my diaper while walking to the kitchen was fantastic as the warm mess caressed my bottom and now sitting down again, I am having a pancake poopy in my diaper and an expanded front of my diaper from wetting. A sip of hot coffee with a wet, warm, messy, lumpy, squishy diaper is a lovely mixture of senses.

Reactions: Mariano
theancientmariner said:
So if you want to increase the size of your BMs, I'd suggest loading up on fiber suppliments like metamucil, and eating more oats and carbs. Milk, eggs, potatos, and hash. You can also Google how to make your BMs bigger and you'll get a more definitive answer than what we can give you here. What I do when I really want a big BM is to do the banana dare. That's where you take a thing of bananas, split them in half, lube them up, and insert them into your back side. I can get a maximum of 4 in myself, and hold them in for around an hour before expelling them. I hold them for that long because I want them to adjust to my rectums temperature before they come out, otherwise, they'll be colder than what a real BM would be when it comes out. That's the only way I can make a large mess in my diaper because I'm a smaller feller, and therefore can't make massive messes like I want. I can sometimes make a larger than normal mess, but that's rare, and it usually doesn't happen when I'm padded. I hate going #2 in a toilet; I'd much rather do it padded, but I'm not always padded like I want to be, so when I am, I'll eat more bread, drink more water, and eat more food that makes me poop before hand so I can be sure to make a mess before I take my diaper off.

I know messing isn't for everyone, but for me, it was something I wanted to try right away when I got my own place and bought my 1st adult diaper (an Abena Delta form, and then I switched to M4s), and loved how naughty if felt. I wanted to do it as much as I could, and sometimes taped a diaper on just so I can mess in it. Eventually, doing it so much lead to curiosity about anal play (not with anyone, just myself and whatever toys I bought), and loved the sensations that came with it.
yep have to eat 2 bowls of oatmeal every morning a three doses of psyllium(ingredient of metamucil) every day.

BabyBoy2023 said:
Have any of you soiled your diapers while lying flat on your backs? I enjoy pushing out a fairly large, firm pile of hot gur while lying on my back. Then, like a one-year-old, I will lie there on the living room floor and kick my feet a while and enjoy the way the gur jiggles against my butt. It is so much fun!
Yes for me the urge can hit very fast and strong.

SofiaInPampers said:
I'm incontinent, not ABDL. I don't fantasize about BM's. Having a messy diaper doesn't really make me feel disgusted. It's just a physical process. I've been IC when I was very young. When I was in high school I hated having to wear a diaper. As others say, I'm okay with it now. When I have a BM, I simply know I need to clean it up (still a pain in the ass sometimes). To be honest I'm just glad that most of my BM's are solid. (despite larger stool).
I've never really got grossed out. Odor? I've been using Nullo for years. It's not exactly a bouquet of roses but it doesn't gross me out. I don't enjoy loading my diaper but I kind of like the feeling. Why? Because it reduces pressure and gives relief. As for ABDL members, I have no issues. Do your own thing. As long you're responsible.

• Love
Reactions: uknappygirl, theancientmariner and BabyBoy2023
CrossfireHurricane said:
I'm incontinent, not ABDL. I don't fantasize about BM's. Having a messy diaper doesn't really make me feel disgusted. It's just a physical process. I've been IC when I was very young. When I was in high school I hated having to wear a diaper. As others say, I'm okay with it now. When I have a BM, I simply know I need to clean it up (still a pain in the ass sometimes). To be honest I'm just glad that most of my BM's are solid. (despite larger stool).
I've never really got grossed out. Odor? I've been using Nullo for years. It's not exactly a bouquet of roses but it doesn't gross me out. I don't enjoy loading my diaper but I kind of like the feeling. Why? Because it reduces pressure and gives relief. As for ABDL members, I have no issues. Do your own thing. As long you're responsible.
I agree entirely with the responsibility thing. Also, to let you know, I am incontinent having IBS with diarrhea. I can't control loose stool, and I hate that; however, I enjoy when I can push out a solid poop and enjoy like I did as a toddler.

Reactions: jamie72 and KBoy
SofiaInPampers said:
Maybe this is a topic for adult diapers, not AB. I understand that messing isn't for everyone and that it's an aquired taste. Perhaps the mods can move this topic because honestly, this has really nothing to do with ABs.

I agree with the above poster and good job for Sofia making their mind heard.

Back