All Things Poop Related

Has anyone ever noticed that often the small poopie in your diaper is the stinkiest?

I forgot about that. I do remember that scalp feeling and shivers down my back and goosebumps. It doesn't happen anymore. I remember having bad cramps when needing a poop to but that doesn't really happen anymore either. I do have memories of pooping in diapers and my pants I was a late potty trainer 3.5 my mom says she said she didn't think I'd ever get out of diapers little does she know I'm still in diapers haha 😅

• Haha
Reactions: binkyyybunnyyy
My "colon clock" has returned to normal after several days of what I suspect was gastroenteritis, often erroneously referred to as the stomach flu. I am up this morning with a wet and thankfully a normal poopy diaper, a Tykables Animooz diaper to be specific. Feels wonderful to be back to a nice warm, wet, and squishy messy diaper in the morning. I wet during the night and went potty in my diaper within two minutes after I got up. I won't change for several hours, after my morning exercise, I'll clean up, and put on a Bambino Classico V2 diaper for a consulting position that I will be going in for just a few hours, but long enough to wet my diaper. Anyway, so nice to be back to normal with a perfect warm, squishy lumpy poopy in my diapee, ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!😌

Ugh you guys are sooooo lucky you seem to have regular, predictable messies… for me it can happen any time of day, any day of the week (usually about once a week) and it can be super runny to really hard and painful :/ Literally nothing about it is predictable for me lol

An early morning full of adult responsibility and a FULL DIAPER. I woke up at 2:30 am with scientific creative motivation to complete a complex report that involved interpreting and integrating data from multiple sources and tests, yes, I have a Ph.D. and a poopy diaper! I wet during the night all volitionally since I am not incontinent. I got out of bed in a wet Crinklz Aquanaut diaper taking care not to disturb my sleeping wife. I went downstairs and had my first small and disappointing mess in my diaper while getting coffee. I retreated to my office and began working on my report. Thirty minutes later, I was fortunate to relax, lift up from my chair and have a substantial potty in my diapee. I sat down feeling the warm, firm poopy flatten and squish in my diaper while I wet again, with the additional warmth spreading in the front of my diaper. I worked for two hours in my wet and messy diaper. Now I am able to relax more and enjoy the psychophysiological sensations of my wet, warm, lumpy, squishy, poopy diaper. The nexus of adult scientific contributions with a wet and messy diaper is exhilarating. If my colleagues knew about this wonderful creative way to help advance science they would all be in diapers, but work may not smell so nice.

• Love
Reactions: KindaOlde, KBoy and binkyyybunnyyy
Back