All Things Poop Related

BabyBoy2023

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
For those who like soiling their diapers, this thread is for you. I have questions of my own I will post periodically, and I'm sure you have them too. Perhaps we can answer each other's questions. So feel free to open up and talk about anything you wish. Please keep in mind that I am not into roleplay or doing things that involve others. This is a thread entirely for self-oriented ABDL pooping and such fun.

Reactions: uknappygirl, PiporApomme, KBoy and 1 other person
I have a question and it is in regard to the strong feelings I felt while pooping my diapers as a toddler. I wonder if anybody else has felt this same thing and if they know how to achieve the same as adult babies. When my bowels began to work, before the poop even started to come out, I first got this pleasurable tingle in my scalp. Then my belly muscles tensed involuntarily, forcing me to bend over a little as I stood there. Then I felt the pleasurable pressure and warmth accompanied with it as my poop slid slowly into my diaper and spread to form a big firm bulge that stuck out. Meanwhile, the tingling scalp lasted the entire duration until the very end. Today, I wish to feel the same scalp thing and the involuntary movement of my bowels. I was told that increasing the size of my BM's would give me this euphoric feeling, and I want to know how I can do it. Can you give me some advice?

Reactions: soggybottomboy247 and KBoy
The tingling in the scalp is something I have experienced many times though not in a long time. Usually it would happen if I was watching someone do a task, perhaps at work or they were helping me do something or showing me how to do it.. It is indeed a very pleasureable sensation. Never, for me, was it realted to a bodily function. I haven't thought about it in a long time.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Your body's obviously quite a different piece of machinery than it was all those years ago. It may not be possible to relearn or recreate those kinds of feeling. I haven't experienced what you describe, although perhaps I can relate: I used to have this sort of whole-body shiver that would hit me halfway through peeing. It was pleasant and tingly and 100% reliable. It disappeared sometime around puberty. I suppose I had some neurological wires crossed, and growth or other changes eventually uncrossed them. It is kind of amusing.

Reactions: babydl and KBoy
I do still get the pee shivers, but I experience it in other ways too, mostly through listening to asmr and occasionally when I wet even now... Honestly instead of chasing those past feelings, just enjoy what you experience in the present. Don't chase the scat dragon!! 🤭
My crude jokes aside, involuntary movment is possible I must say. Tried cold water enemas? Be careful and sensible, but they're a delight. I def agree messing is very very fun and enjoyable. I can't really remember as far back as you describe but I had definete one too many moments during my childhood when I messed intentionally for reasons I couldn't understand at the time.

This may possibly be what you are describing and it definetly is mixed in with certain other feelings at times. Wikipedia is your best friend

Last edited by a moderator:
Messing my diaper is one of the simple, natural, euphoric, relaxing experiences for me. This morning I woke up with a wet Attends Premier diaper that I wet volitionally during the night. As soon as I got out of bed, while my wife was still sleeping, I just relaxed and messed my diaper. Now I am sitting here responding to this new thread with a wet, warm, squishy diaper that is sooo emotionally and physically satisfying and pleasurable. I won't change for several hours with plans to get my morning exercise in my poopy diaper. I also don't mind cleaning up at all, only takes five minutes, unless I have a diaper blow-out. This morning's mess is nicely contained inside my diaper with no risk of a diaper blow-out. Messing my diapers is an almost free source of extasy, just the minimal cost of a diaper and adult wipes, I know that diaper messing is even a subset minority in the ABDL community, but sometimes I think that if the general population would get past the years of socially acceptable practices, they too would realize the freedom and extasy of pooping a diaper. Having said that, my diaper messing is done privately, not even around my wife, and certainly not exposing the unsuspecting general population to my messy diaper.

• Love
Reactions: diapeybabybrian, joshuwah, NudistMD and 4 others
Frungie said:
Messing my diaper is one of the simple, natural, euphoric, relaxing experiences for me. This morning I woke up with a wet Attends Premier diaper that I wet volitionally during the night. As soon as I got out of bed, while my wife was still sleeping, I just relaxed and messed my diaper. Now I am sitting here responding to this new thread with a wet, warm, squishy diaper that is sooo emotionally and physically satisfying and pleasurable. I won't change for several hours with plans to get my morning exercise in my poopy diaper. I also don't mind cleaning up at all, only takes five minutes, unless I have a diaper blow-out. This morning's mess is nicely contained inside my diaper with no risk of a diaper blow-out. Messing my diapers is an almost free source of extasy, just the minimal cost of a diaper and adult wipes, I know that diaper messing is even a subset minority in the ABDL community, but sometimes I think that if the general population would get past the years of socially acceptable practices, they too would realize the freedom and extasy of pooping a diaper. Having said that, my diaper messing is done privately, not even around my wife, and certainly not exposing the unsuspecting general population to my messy diaper.
Hey, Frungie, I just got your message. Yeah, I'm a bit of a night owl as I listen to stand-up comedy or UFO talk shows and podcasts. Just a bit ago, I finished a true story about myself called "Baby Boy." It's in the Stories thread. I hope it made it to the right spot, "True Stories & Autobiographical vignettes." Please read it and tell me what you think. I wanted to tell my entire life story, which I have written in my own unpublished personal account, but I could only put in 50,000 characters.

I just posted in a different thread how my grandma kinda caught me in a poopy goodnites when I was a teenager

• Wow
Reactions: diapeybabybrian and Jodie
Earlier this morning, I replied to Frungie's post and I told him about my latest story, a true account of how I became an ABDL. I thought I put it in "Autobiographical Vignettes," in the "Stories" page, but apparently not. It is, however, in "Stories." I am going to cut the text and paste it in "Autographical Vignettes."

Reactions: warmpants and KBoy
An important update: I posted on "Autobiographical Vignettes" in the "Stories" page my lengthy autobiography, "Baby Boy," which tells in detail how I became an ABDL and the joy and feeling involved with poopy diapers, or as I refer to my poop, "gur," the toddler word derived from a synesthetic experience I had when I was 2 years old.

Speaking of poop, I have another question, and it is about poop-induced synesthesia. If you haven't read the post I made a while back regarding the topic, synesthesia is the crossing of the senses. It isn't a psychiatric or mental disorder, but a rare phenomenon that some people can experience. To this day, I have synesthesia, and because this is a thread about all things poop related, I will post the section from my post, "Baby Boy, in the Autobiographical Vignettes thread, a post in which I describe in detail what I have taken to call the "gurrrrrrrrrr" effect. It reads as follows:

"One of my early childhood pleasures was something I have never told anybody about, but I enjoyed filling my diapers with firm loads. Though I didn't put up a fuss whenever Mom changed me, I didn't favor diaper changes and would have rather been allowed to enjoy the feel of the warm poop held against me by the diaper as I either stood stalk still in the middle of the floor or humped my hands. Doing my belly thing with a loaded diaper on was fun due to the way the poop rubbed slightly and shifted up-and-down on my butt as I humped rhythmically. I even enjoyed sitting down after a big firm poop and feeling that warm thing flatten slowly on my butt. It is one of the many childhood memories I kept over the years, and I smile as I reminisce of those days.
I first noticed my synesthesia around 14 months old or so I'm guessing, though back then, I knew nothing about synesthesia. Certain words, names, sounds, feel, and in some instance, smell, triggered other sensations. One of my synesthetic experiences was with, if you probably guessed, poop. I wish there was a way to simulate the sound I heard in my mind as the poop slid out and into my diaper. It started at a high pitch (upper c-note.) It lowered gradually as the poop slid out slowly until at last, when there was no more poop to push out, it held at a mid-range a-note. Picture a woman humming a low a-note. That's where the sound held the whole time the poop was held against my butt by the diaper. It felt good and sounded pleasurable.
When I was around 2 years old, I tried something to see what would happen. After pooping my diaper (I was wearing a pair of pants,) I squatted half-way on my little legs, and amazingly, the butt of my pants tightened with this action and pushed my bulgy poopy diaper forward, and the poop slid into my taint and stayed there the whole duration of the squat, which lasted I'm guessing two seconds. As the poop slid forward, the synesthetic sound accompanied with the warmth lowered to a g-note (female lowest g-note she can hum) and it got a little louder. When it reached my taint, "gurrrrrrrrrr" in the g-note was what I heard quite coincidentally. Now keep in mind that I was only 2 and had no knowledge of musical notes. The "gur" thing was just a synesthetic effect of a warm firm ball of poop held against my taint. When I stood back up, it settled back onto my butt and the "rrrr" part of "gur" ended and the pitch rose back to its original a-note. So from that day on, I started referring to my poop as gur.
The fondest memory I have of enjoying my gur was when I was around 14 months old and managed to push out two firm poop balls in one diaper. I was playing on a set of wooden stairs when I felt my bowels work. Whenever I gurred, I got a strong feeling of euphoria as my bowels pushed the gur slowly into my diaper. After gurring, I toddled down to the bottom of the stairs and stood still as my bowels pushed another firm load out. Now, I had two firm balls of hot gur in my diaper; one on my butt and the other, the original one I pushed out, slid forward and was held against the skin between my butt and scrotum. As with the squatting episode, I heard "gurrrrrrrrrr" in the g-note mentioned earlier, and it held the whole duration of time until Mom discovered me and changed my diaper. I also heard the original a-note, which was the warmth of the big ball of gur on my butt. Standing with my right hand on the door frame of the stairway, which went up from a kitchen, I swayed slowly from side-to-side on my chubby legs, and the gur between my spred legs shifted from left to right and vice-versa against my perineum, which filled me with joy.
Another memory (and I have many) is of me around 2.5 years of age. We had moved from the house where the "two-gurs" event happened, and were living in a two-story house. Many memories of this place are of me standing at the top of the stairs and filling my diapers. One day, I had a pretty good-size gur and I toddled down to the foot of the stairs. My brother Trent sat across the dining room and didn't smell my gur at all. I stood so I faced him and he asked, "What are you doin'?" I reached back with my left hand, grabbed the bulge in the butt of my plastic Luvs diaper, and rubbed my gur up-and-down on my butt and smiled. "You think it's funny to scratch your butt?" he asked. "Show Mom how you scratch your butt." Again, I rubbed my gur and Trent laughed. I then sat on the bottom step and felt the hot gurr mush slowly into a pancake and spread out on my butt, and I stayed there for a while until Mom noticed me and changed me in the bathroom."

There are many more "gur" related memories I discuss in the post; anyway, I must ask the question: Do any of you have poop-related synesthesia? Does the feel of it sliding out of you, the euphoric state you may experience, the way the poop spreads in your diaper, etc., have any synesthetic effects?
On further note, I must conclude this by stating that I was able to turn the sounds associated with my poop synesthesia to actual audio using tone generators and sliding scale pitch shift in Audacity for Windows. I wish there was a way I could post the audio on this site, but I don't know what file type I need to put it in being that MP3 and .wav files aren't accessible in the "Post File" link on this site. If anybody has some suggestions, please drop me a line. Many thanks.

Reactions: KBoy, JamesChetwynd and denis97y
BabyBoy2023 said:
I have a question and it is in regard to the strong feelings I felt while pooping my diapers as a toddler. I wonder if anybody else has felt this same thing and if they know how to achieve the same as adult babies. When my bowels began to work, before the poop even started to come out, I first got this pleasurable tingle in my scalp. Then my belly muscles tensed involuntarily, forcing me to bend over a little as I stood there. Then I felt the pleasurable pressure and warmth accompanied with it as my poop slid slowly into my diaper and spread to form a big firm bulge that stuck out. Meanwhile, the tingling scalp lasted the entire duration until the very end. Today, I wish to feel the same scalp thing and the involuntary movement of my bowels. I was told that increasing the size of my BM's would give me this euphoric feeling, and I want to know how I can do it. Can you give me some advice?
I’ve never noticed my scalp tingling because I’m filling my panties with poop, but I certainly experience whole-body tension, like I’m contracting into a singularity at the centre of a black hole. The only routine scalp tingling (and sweating) I experience
comes with a meal of medium-hot Mexican food.

Another neurological oddity: As I awaken in the morning, I like to lie on my back and masturbate (not to orgasm, lest I awaken my wife) and/or pee in my pyjamas.* Invariably, my feet sweat so much that it’s hard to get my socks on.

Peter P.P.

* I avoid wetting the bed by holding the top sheet and blankets up and away from my PJs with my free hand, and try to pee just enough to soak the front of my PJs but it the bed.

I have never had that synesthetic experience thou didst talk about, but it definitely sounds great 😯

For the first question of the thread, I recommend thee to increase fibber intake in thy diet. For example, I love eating fruits, specially apples and bananas, the later allowing me to make a big mess when I increase their intake one or two days before doing it.

Another thing thou couldst try is passing gas slowly, I get to mess and feel it that way too and for a longer period of time. Keeping muscle tension and thy butt cheeks opened can also help.

And finally, I know some hand creams have glycerin, so they have a soft laxative power. I recall I picked a little bit with the tip of my finger and introduced it inside me twice.

The first time I did it, I waited from 15 to 30 minutes, and when I give it a gentle push, I felt my body pushing intensely! 😳 I recall I pushed twice and it felt incredible 😍 Maybe I hadn't feel something that way since I was a kid.

The second time I did that, I ended letting all out in a single push... and it burned momentarily, so it wasn't as satisfactory. That, along with more concern about my health, made me abandon that idea.

I have to say I hadn't poop in diapers as an adult yet when I did that, however, I started experimenting with pooping and I have some anecdotes to talk about. For example, I pressed my butt cheeks to prevent poop from coming out and make it last a bit longer.

Later on, I started getting a bit out between them and I liked it, so eventually, I started messing a bit on my underwear, but filled with toilet paper. From time to time, I felt guilty and fell into purge stages.

However, one day, when I felt very sad and alone, specially referring to a crappy and utilitarian old "friend", I thought "what the heck? I'm sad anyway and nobody looks at me, who cares?", I went for real diapers and, as soon as I sat down at the bus with one on, I fell in love with them.

That's a bit of my background story, my experiences and some tips. Ammmm... I hope it has been useful for thee, heeheeheeh 😁

This is a story that I think about a lot. It happened when I was about 7 years old.

To treat my ongoing constipation, I was prescribed laxatives to clean me out. Before I knew how to swallow pills, I had to take them in "chocolate" form. They tasted terrible!!! Absolutely vile, nothing like how chocolate was actually supposed to taste. Anyway, the first time I took them, my mom thought I was supposed to take the entire bar instead of one or two squares.

I bet you can see where this is going.

Later that night, I awoke with a stomach ache. Went to go sleep with mom. Eventually, I threw up.

Then came the torrent of crap.

It was awful. I was producing so much poop that mom didn't know what to do. Mom put me on the toilet, but after a while I was filling up the toilet with poop. (Yuck, I know.)

And so throughout the night, to my memory, came a few rounds of mom coming in to check on me only to visibly see that I was not empty and still going at it, hunched beside my bed. after a while, when mom was finally asleep, I made my way into the bathroom as I still was not empty. Poop ran down my pajama pant leg. (keep in mind I was wearing a goodnite)

I fell asleep on the bathroom floor that night, poopy pajama pant leg and all.

I woke up the next morning to my twin sister opening the door. She took one look at me, and asked with concern and forlorn,

"...What happened?"

Eventually, mom got me in the shower and helped me wash all the yuck off. (I still was not empty and was pooping in the shower!!!)

I stayed home from school that day.

That night goes down in my personal history as probably being the most uncomfortable, unpleasant, miserable night of my life.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: uknappygirl, Deleted member 76595, GabyinPurple and 5 others
For all users of Rearz Select, do you know whether or not the single-tab design allows the diaper to be more mobile in the butt area? I'm sondering whether or not I will be able to slide my mess up-and-down against my butt easier like I used to do as a toddler.

I posted a thread a few minutes ago in the Autobiographical Vignettes and True Stories section, and it contains a zip attachment that corresponds with my extended story of how I became an ABDL, a story in which I described pretty much all of the experiences I can remember of gurring in my diapers and the fun I had. You may recall that I posted a thread in regard to ABDL's and synesthesia. Being that we are on the topic of poop, I figured I would attach the zip folder of my synesthetic sounds. I figured how to simulate the sounds described in the story I posted in Autobiographical Vignettes, and they were generated using the Audacity for Windows program and its on-board tone generators, sliding scale pitch shift, high-pass, low-pass, and graphic equalizer filters. So below is that zip folder containing three different files in OGG format. Though I described them in the post I submitted earlier in Autographical Vignettes, I will not do it here.

Attachments

• Gur Sounds.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 25
What is your take on Nullo tablets for odor control? I have noticed a great decrease in odor since I started taking one a day. I ordered a bottle of 130 capsules on Amazon, and I have to say they work great. Diaper disposal is a breeze because it doesn't smell as bad as before.

• Thinking
Reactions: uknappygirl and KBoy
BabyBoy2023 said:
What is your take on Nullo tablets for odor control? I have noticed a great decrease in odor since I started taking one a day. I ordered a bottle of 130 capsules on Amazon, and I have to say they work great. Diaper disposal is a breeze because it doesn't smell as bad as before.

I haven't used Nullo specifically, but I use chlorophyll tablets whenever I have the rare opportunity to poop my diaper.

I literally wouldn't do it otherwise. Without them the smell is too bad and it completely takes me out of the babyish mental state.

Personally I doubt it is good for your system to take them all the time. You are messing with your body's balance in some way.

Reactions: uknappygirl, diapeybabybrian and JulestheFloof
I don't mind a stinky diaper, just another mindful sensory experience of the soft, warm mess in my diaper.

Reactions: KBoy, LIDiaperBoy, Hemix and 1 other person
Frungie said:
I don't mind a stinky diaper, just another mindful sensory experience of the soft, warm mess in my diaper.
I feel the same way as long as the smell isn't too much. I keep it under control with Nullo.

Back