AB/DLism in popular culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was the fact that it mostly highlighted the bad elements of being a ABDL rather than the good. It also had a lot of elements to it which the grand majority of ABDLs don't practice.

I just saw the movie "Technotise," which actually had a diaper mention in it. Random and in relation to a severely Autistic individual.

Randomness. :p

What is NOT bad about it is the Question.
it is Just as bad as Fur and Loathing.
the CSI guys use Sex and Drama To sell the show... and kinks in vegas with sex. *shakes head*

In the Codename: Kids Next Door episode Operation: B.R.E.I.F. Numbur 4 was wearing a footed sleeper.

Zephiel said:
I think it's because "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" means they can put stuff like that in, garner a large viewer base, and say "Well it's Vegas, what do you expect?"

Well thats how this world does it -_- I hate it

The irony of that is the fact that Vegas is an absolutely awful place for fetish. It's very, annoyingly, stupidly vanilla. Lots of sex, but none of it in interesting ways.

So, I just saw the funniest thing on Disney’s “Good Luck Charlie.”
Let me see if I can quote it.

“If I knew I was going to be up here this long, I would’ve prepared, like not drinking that large root beer.”
“Come on, we’re doing it for Charlie.”
“Well, that’s not fair. Charlie gets to go whenever he wants. I mean, if we-”
“We are not talking about your “Diapers for Teens” program again.”

I couldn’t stop laughing. My mother wasn’t very amused (She knows about my infantilism).

BabyAshley said:
So, I just saw the funniest thing on Disney’s “Good Luck Charlie.”
Let me see if I can quote it.

“If I knew I was going to be up here this long, I would’ve prepared, like not drinking that large root beer.”
“Come on, we’re doing it for Charlie.”
“Well, that’s not fair. Charlie gets to go whenever he wants. I mean, if we-”
“We are not talking about your “Diapers for Teens” program again.”

I couldn’t stop laughing. My mother wasn’t very amused (She knows about my infantilism).
Ashley, I'm sorry your mom doesn't feel good about infantilism.

Also was it the youngest brother who wanted diapers for teens ?

daria7483 said:
Let's see...I can't think of any specific AB/DL references, but there was an episode of the show "Everybody Hates Chris" where one character decided he wanted to be an astronaut when he grew up, and to practice he wore and used a diaper. "

that will be my excuse now on... "im practicing on how to be an astronaut..."

I noticed that AB/DL references have slipped into several cartoons over the past ten years. I think the first season of "Cow & Chicken" just came out on DVD and that had a lot of AB/DL references from billboards in the background advertising "giant adult diapers" to characters wearing diapers and even wetting/messing them. That show was bizarre.

[video=youtube;mRINErZzyTA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRINErZzyTA&feature=channel[/video]

A VERY brief mention about diapers... but hilarious video.

I quite like the old episode of "Allo Allo" called "Parade of Prams".

Give it a look if you can find it.

fairly odd parents

well about this really famous cartoon,
there is an episode in which timmy decides to be a baby again and he likes it :thumbsup:
i think is really funny if you want to see it i think in english is called "baby face"
cause in spanish is "cara de bebe "

do you know any other cartoon where caracters are turn into babys?

Not sure if this has been posted before, but there are various references to diapers and even abdl-ish stuff on Scrubs. There's one episode where Turk's wife day-dreams about everybody in the hospital dressed in a diaper and bonnet, then JD says something like "Gotta pee....wait, why am I in a hurry?" then he stops in his tracks and gets a far-away look on his face.

Also, there's one episode where Elliot is apologizing about something and she says "I'm sorry, I just really really really love babies", and then her boyfriend standing next to her says "It's true. Sometimes she makes me wear a diaper", and then Elliot says "Shhhhhh!!!!! SECRET!".

I got a kick out of both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back