AB/DLism in popular culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Air Dare

Several years ago, Nickelodeon did a small segment called "on air dare". Basically, cast member from some show did a dare, usually something gross and/or humiliating. I recently remembered watching it once because of one of their dares: sing the national anthem wearing a diaper, so I dug up a video and thought it would be an interesting talking point. The first link is the full segment, without commercials. The second link is just the kid singing, but the vid quality is worse than the first one.

1: YouTube - Snick On Air Dare.mpg
2: YouTube - Snick On Air Dare

Too lazy to find it, but there is a post in the thread on infantilism stuff in pop culture.

Tonight's episode of Wipeout on ABC featured some event sleepytime something in which all the contestants wore I think JJ's. I only caught a glimpse as I was doing other things.

im watching it right now :) thanks! :D

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

amazing find. <3 i love you.

what about sarah silverman's book - the bedwetter ?

numeroum said:
what about sarah silverman's book - the bedwetter ?

THE BEDWETTER: Stories of Courage, Redemption, and Pee by Sarah Silverman is a marvelous and entertaining book.

I believe this book will encourage many people. It belongs along side MANAGING INCONTINENCE by Cheryle B Gartley

Rugrats has several ab references the potty training one already mentioned. Angelika's birthday where she decided to grow down to get away from responsibilities, and the one where stu puts in the weather vain and falls off the roof and becomes stewie for the episode.

Just got round to watching the Brian & Stewie episode of Family Guy. I'm not sure whether I find it cool or disgusting. I mean, Brian eating the crap out of Stewies diaper, then putting it back on him to continue using!

Interesting and different episode. Think they went all out to piss a lot of people off on that one :D

More of a furry reference, however in the recent movie The A-Team, when they start to watch a movie in 3D at the psychopathic army hospital, one of the guys there has a teddy bear with 3d glasses:
View attachment 2329

Possible spoilers for those who want to see it but have not:

Small one, but I went to go see Vampires Suck last night and Becca's (the main girl) father was treating her like a baby by sticking a paci in her mouth and then the next scene showed him carrying her in a baby carrier (you know, the front kind like that one on some stupid advert). I don't know how to explain.

I just remember laughing hard.

Oh plus her room was filled with a bunch of baby stuff.

Raccoon said:
Let's begin with the old classic: Baby Snatchers 0.o
YouTube - Hell's grannies

The joke here is that instead of people stealing babies, as one would expect to see when told of baby snatchers, that they are babies snatching people. I don't think that it's really addressing the nature of *B/DLs, anymore then it's addressing the nature of grannies.

In a king of the hill episode, Peggy was in a full body cast (long story) and she had to eat food through a straw. A baby moniter was by her so hank could hear her from the kitchen. Hank eventually fed her with a bottle because they were out of straws. She was humiliated and started crying while sucking on a bottle

Takashi said:
Johnny Test

Johnny v. Bling Bling 2

Bling Bling makes a ray that turns him into a baby and Susan and Marry end up babysitting him and he turns Johnny into a two year old.

Would post a youtube link but I can't find it in english.

There's a torrent with the episode on kickasstorrents (search johnny test season 2), but my post got deleted so I guess you're not allowed to post links to torrents on ADISC, no matter what.

Scissor Sister's music video for 'Filthy/Gorgeous' has a couple of very brief scenes of the lead singer being spanked by a gentleman while having a goofy bottle in his mouth:

WARNING: Video has naughty bits. Not safe to be consumed at work.

[video=youtube;TlO4FWrVE2I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlO4FWrVE2I&ob=av3e[/video]

He doesn't appear to be that into it. No accusations necessary.

EDIT: Turns out this video won't play for those of you overseas. :(

Last edited:
Total rubbish but anyway. Okay there's an element of truth in that for me it's a lot about missing my childhood, but it's actually that I did have a good childhood, not that I didn't have one. Though obviously that site is just out to rip the crap out of things for a cheap laugh.

Bulls anyway, I had a great childhood :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back