Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: If you were to win the Megaball, you would...

Default If you were to win the Megaball, you would...

I would buy you all 100 cases of your favorite diaper brand!

Haha...yeah, it would be nice to buy all the active members here all the diapers they wanted. For myself, I would look to buy a house like in my short story here, "The House At the End of the Road". It would be even better to find a mansion that was haunted by ghosts that would convince yourself that you were a toddler. After all, money should buy anything....right?

I'd have a house where I'd have my nursery. I'd be more than happy to have friends over to share in my diaper supply and be able to play with my toys

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Depends on how much it pays. I'd buy a bunch of stuff I want (diaper related or otherwise), and then save some for more important things. Talking specifically diaper related stuff, I'd probably get a big selection of cloth and disposables and maybe some other equipment too.

Let's say you would pocket 100 million after the lump sum agreement and taxes. How would you use the money to make your AB/DL lifestyle the most enjoyable?

I can't think of anything too specific outside of going on an online shopping spree and buying a bunch of AB/DL stuff that I'd want, no matter the cost.

After the paying of bills, getting/renovating my home, taking care of my mother and family, do some charity work, etc, I guess the first thing would to go on a buying spree for baby items and also for sissy dresses and stuff. I would also like to set two rooms aside in my house: one as a baby's room with crib, changing table and all the other things a big baby needs and then a little girl's room for my sissy side.

I don't think I would buy 100 cases of my favorite brand. But I would definitely make a nursery and get tons of diapers. I would definitely buy as many different good types of diapers.

As fond as I am of this old house, I'd probably get something nicer, in a better neighborhood. Definitely would have a room to myself though, well-stocked. 100 cases sounds a bit excessive, but I bet I could fill a large storage room pretty easily.

I've seen a few drawings of people (usually diaperfurs?) flopping in a huge pile of colorful diapers. That would have to be on my list of things to try if wasting diapers wasn't a concern.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	108645.cover.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	114.7 KB 
ID:	27936