Dawes
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Walking down the street, I saw a man. This man wore a stereotypical suspicious trench coat, a fedora hat, and dark sunglasses. I thought that it was odd, seeing as it was night. Unfortunately for me, the only way to get to where I needed to go was to walk past this man. Now, walking alone at night can be a nerve-wracking experience. I decided that there was only one way to get through this situation safely. I proceeded to remove my pants, my shoes, and my shirt. I folded them up gently and put them into a neat stack on the ground. The man appeared to glance in my direction, and quickly looked away. I then proceeded to calmly walk towards the man, slowly increasing my pace. As I proceeded to go into a sprint, I began to flail my arms. When I was close to a few yards from the man, I erupted a continuous piercing screech. The man quickly turned around and exclaimed "What the fuck are you doing?". I stopped a few feet short of him, and shouted "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RANCE!".
    L
    Haha! Thanks, I hope everything will go all right.

And good luck on yours too!
    Okily dokily. It's only a few pages long, but I just finished it and I'm going to edit it some. :D
    B
    hello, what's up, rance haha, how've u been.
    L
    Every time I read "Nummer Wun Hound Dog" my mind flashes to Kill Bill when Kiddo is talking to the old pimp in Mexico ("Beel whas like a sohn to me" ) when he tells her "joo would have been mah nummer wun gurrll".
    E
    Hey I think it's cool how you thank people for helping other people. Thanks for the message :)
    H
    *nudge* We're in the same thread! Huzzah!
    You are the worst at replying to visitor messages. Don't you notice the bold number at the top right box?
    Hey, how is your band doing? I'm just asking because I hear these incomplete songs you give me and I wonder if they ever go somewhere. Interesting start but they never build!

Edit: I have "bonesaw" and I don't remember the other one's name but it was something to do with V... v something? I don't know.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back