Onesieman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• My new profile pic is just Ricky the Kangaroo from Zelda in a diaper. I love the rupee prints on it. Also picked a banner: Marshtomp being treated like a baby, complete with a bib, pacifier, booties & mittens, and diaper being held by Snivy.
    • Love
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    Wallaby--er, well, I'll be! 🤭 Looks good on ye, mate! 😎🥳🦘
    So my dad just bought me 2 baby bottles. One of them has dinosaurs on it. I'm gonna have to mod the nipples when I start using one of them.
    • Love
    • Thinking
    Reactions: Woncrinklz and BobbiSueEllen
    Woncrinklz
    Woncrinklz
    Like, give it a small incision? I do that for milkshakes, etc. Modify.
    Got my other tooth fixed up. They put in a root canal, which is several tiny red needles placed in a hole they drilled in there. Covered them with cement. Remove the outer layer with another tool.
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    Then I had to keep my mouth still for 10 minutes while the crown was being shaped. I'm gonna be feeling those needles when the numbing wears off, but I hope my pacifier will soothe my pain a bit.
    I just found a mobile Steam app that lets you use your phone or tablet as a controller on any game. Hard to get my inputs right with the buttons sometimes. Works perfectly for point and click games. Too bad there isn't one for GOG. Also, GOG has a sale, and I got 12 games for $25, 3 DOS bundles were included.
    A funny video I just saw: so you wanna have kids. One of the comments said "Is the diaper bag for the kids or for you?" I thought to myself, forget about having kids, I could use a diaper bag. I didn't reply to his comment.
    • Haha
    I'm currently wearing 5 diapers at the same time. I can't believe how thick my padding is right now, I love it so much.
    • Wow
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, chrischrischris and BabyHailey1977
    Hemix
    Hemix
    Hey, I'm getting a bit jealous, I only wore 2 atst twice 😯
    I flooded my pull up this morning that somehow didn't leak. Surprised a pull up can hold that much sometimes. I was dry all night before I flooded it.
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    I'm able to use my pacifier again, and the crown the dentist placed in my mouth is staying in place while I suck on it.
    I had to see the dentist today. They were drilling my teeth, and got some temporary fillings. But now my mouth is so numb, I can't eat or suck on my pacifier.
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    I just googled it, I have go-gurt that I have in my fridge. I'll grab about 6 tubes.
    A new month, time for a different pacifier. From my shiny red one to my lime green one. Happily suckling away as I drift off to sleep for work tomorrow morning.
    I had 3 bags of dirty diapers I needed to throw away this morning. I bag was just the 2 megamaxes I used yesterday. More than a dozen diapers in those bags.
    • Wow
    I just changed my soaked diaper after staying in it after 3 hours. Out of a pink megamax and into another pink megamax, full on baby mode today. Also cuddling with Lena while drinking juice from my baba & playing on my tablet.
    • Love
    Reactions: Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
    I just got a new tablet. Now I'm redownloading all of my music tracks.
    Decided I needed to go up a bra size from xl to 2xl though I fit fine in both. Bought 3 more bras (pink, black, & rainbow). I'm also wearing bras under my shirt out in public, I love the feel and nobody can see them.
    Reactions: Woncrinklz and BobbiSueEllen
    ade
    ade
    X-Ray_Spex.jpg
    You have been warned!
    😎
    • Haha
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Woncrinklz
    Woncrinklz
    Woncrinklz
    Isn't it fun! Sneaky secrets... tantalizing. Although someone walking behind you might be a lingerie-tracking-monster-seeker-extraordinaire! :eek:(y)
    • Wow
    Just bought another bra at Wal-Mart. This one looks more comfy than the last one.
    • Love
    Reactions: chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
    chrischrischris
    chrischrischris
    I know crotch shot's are not allowed, dose that include teddy 🧸 bear's
    Well love of my life wanted to show off
    Should have put a nappy on him folks.
    ,,❤️❤️❤️❤️

Screenshot_20220528-164656.png
    • Haha
    Reactions: Woncrinklz and Onesieman
    I'm deleting my Facebook account. I'm done with online scammers & random women wanting sex. I don't want to deal with that anymore. I'm starting over with Twitter. I hate how FB added videos with ads you can't even skip.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Deleted member 57387
    D
    Deleted member 57387
    Those ads are the reason I don't open a FB account
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    I gave up Facebook after 13 years. One of the best decisions I ever made.
    Reactions: Deleted member 57387
    Just got on a pink megamax nice & snug. Have a baba of milk ready for little mode. Refilling my bottle only when it's empty.
    • Love
    Finally saw the dentist, just discovers I have 3 teeth that are damaged. The dentist will need time to make the root canal & 3 crowns and I'll have to come back there later. At least they can save the one that hurts.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
    • Haha
    Reactions: BeTrue and BobbiSueEllen
    sissygirlpink
    sissygirlpink
    I love the picture. 🥰🥰

Thank you.

Jenny xx

❤️
    • Love
    ade
    ade
    They're imPoohsonators!

(Autocorrect tried to slip in 'sonato wets' 🤭)
    I flooded my diaper this morning after that bottle of chocolate milk I had last night. After work I slipped on my bra and put my Safari onesie on over my bra & diaper.
    • Love
    Reactions: BabyHailey1977 and BobbiSueEllen
    BabyHailey1977
    BabyHailey1977
    That sounds perfect
    The other episode I just watched is where Squidward ends up with the mind of a baby. Spongebob has to change his diaper, and Krabs tells him to change him in the kitchen (ewww). The he's back to normal and freaks out when he realizes he's in a messy diaper.
    K
    KrankyPants
    That was kind of a cringe episode, lol.
    Reactions: lilbabyjooce and BobbiSueEllen
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back