Onesieman
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• I flooded my pull up this morning that somehow didn't leak. Surprised a pull up can hold that much sometimes. I was dry all night before I flooded it.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    I'm able to use my pacifier again, and the crown the dentist placed in my mouth is staying in place while I suck on it.
    I had to see the dentist today. They were drilling my teeth, and got some temporary fillings. But now my mouth is so numb, I can't eat or suck on my pacifier.
    Onesieman
    Onesieman
    I just googled it, I have go-gurt that I have in my fridge. I'll grab about 6 tubes.
    A new month, time for a different pacifier. From my shiny red one to my lime green one. Happily suckling away as I drift off to sleep for work tomorrow morning.
    I had 3 bags of dirty diapers I needed to throw away this morning. I bag was just the 2 megamaxes I used yesterday. More than a dozen diapers in those bags.
    • Wow
    I just changed my soaked diaper after staying in it after 3 hours. Out of a pink megamax and into another pink megamax, full on baby mode today. Also cuddling with Lena while drinking juice from my baba & playing on my tablet.
    • Love
    Reactions: Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
    I just got a new tablet. Now I'm redownloading all of my music tracks.
    Decided I needed to go up a bra size from xl to 2xl though I fit fine in both. Bought 3 more bras (pink, black, & rainbow). I'm also wearing bras under my shirt out in public, I love the feel and nobody can see them.
    Reactions: Woncrinklz and BobbiSueEllen
    ade
    ade
    X-Ray_Spex.jpg
    You have been warned!
    😎
    • Haha
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Woncrinklz
    Woncrinklz
    Woncrinklz
    Isn't it fun! Sneaky secrets... tantalizing. Although someone walking behind you might be a lingerie-tracking-monster-seeker-extraordinaire! :eek:(y)
    • Wow
    Just bought another bra at Wal-Mart. This one looks more comfy than the last one.
    • Love
    Reactions: chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
    chrischrischris
    chrischrischris
    I know crotch shot's are not allowed, dose that include teddy 🧸 bear's
    Well love of my life wanted to show off
    Should have put a nappy on him folks.
    ,,❤️❤️❤️❤️

Screenshot_20220528-164656.png
    • Haha
    Reactions: Woncrinklz and Onesieman
    I'm deleting my Facebook account. I'm done with online scammers & random women wanting sex. I don't want to deal with that anymore. I'm starting over with Twitter. I hate how FB added videos with ads you can't even skip.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Deleted member 57387
    D
    Deleted member 57387
    Those ads are the reason I don't open a FB account
    BobbiSueEllen
    BobbiSueEllen
    I gave up Facebook after 13 years. One of the best decisions I ever made.
    Reactions: Deleted member 57387
    Just got on a pink megamax nice & snug. Have a baba of milk ready for little mode. Refilling my bottle only when it's empty.
    • Love
    Finally saw the dentist, just discovers I have 3 teeth that are damaged. The dentist will need time to make the root canal & 3 crowns and I'll have to come back there later. At least they can save the one that hurts.
    • Wow
    Reactions: Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
    • Haha
    Reactions: BeTrue and BobbiSueEllen
    sissygirlpink
    sissygirlpink
    I love the picture. 🥰🥰

Thank you.

Jenny xx

❤️
    • Love
    ade
    ade
    They're imPoohsonators!

(Autocorrect tried to slip in 'sonato wets' 🤭)
    I flooded my diaper this morning after that bottle of chocolate milk I had last night. After work I slipped on my bra and put my Safari onesie on over my bra & diaper.
    • Love
    Reactions: BabyHailey1977 and BobbiSueEllen
    BabyHailey1977
    BabyHailey1977
    That sounds perfect
    The other episode I just watched is where Squidward ends up with the mind of a baby. Spongebob has to change his diaper, and Krabs tells him to change him in the kitchen (ewww). The he's back to normal and freaks out when he realizes he's in a messy diaper.
    K
    KrankyPants
    That was kind of a cringe episode, lol.
    Reactions: lilbabyjooce and BobbiSueEllen
    I just watched the Spongebob Episode Rule of Dumb, one scene King Patrick is sucking on a pacifier.
    Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and KrankyPants
    K
    KrankyPants
    There always has to be a baby episode on nick.
    20220519_175110_(1).jpg
    I got new childish bedsheets. Makes me feel like a kid when lying in bed.
    • Love
    Steam went offline on me for some reason after installing team fortress 2 onto my flash drive. After restarting my laptop, then logging back in, everything was fine. Even the game was working perfectly.
    Reactions: KrankyPants and BobbiSueEllen
    I found a feature on Steam that transfers games from your hard drive to a flash drive. Now I have a ton of space for many more installed games. Too bad GOG doesn't have this feature.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back