Snivy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Mmm...guess I guess I forgot to hit the post button on your profile... I'd actually asked you and dogboy the same question. I figured it'd been deleted, just wanted to check and see if you guys quoted me to reprimand me.
    I have been here a long time. I was VIP long ago before the system changed. I guess I was DC for a while, but i couldn't maintain that. I never liked the new system, but nothing I can do about it. Oh well.
    Thanks, I usually don't catch threads like that fast and when I see everyones replies I just figure everything was said.
    Oh, sorry. Yeah, I really don't get on skype like ever... If I do, then it is probably automatically logging me in from my laptop that i get on every once in a while.
    M
    Push-back and start approved: KRDU -> LFPG
    Tune Raleigh Clearance on 120.100
    Tune Raleigh ATIS on 123.800
    Request IFR Clearance: Snivy Airlines 495, cleared to De Gaulle as filed. Fly runway heading, climb and maintain 7,000-ASL. Departure on 124.80, Squawk 6224.
    Raleigh Ground: 121.700: Taxi to and hold-short RNWY-23R, via Foxtrot, Tango-two, Bravo, Bravo-nine. Contact tower 127.45 when ready.
    M
    Will you be filing a flight-plan? -Marka
    Did you happen to check out any of the driver's test horror stories from that Jalopnik thread I posted? Honest to god, the tester lit a cigarette in my mom's 1-year old car! I got my license on the first try, but only just. Glad to see it went smoothly for you.
    M
    Weather must be bad, if you won't go IFR... ;) -Marka
    M
    If that's a rhetorical question... then yes! Less rhetorically... there's always room for improvement, and things could always be much worse... in that context, I'm getting along reasonably well -thank you! And you, Snivy? What's your Flight-Level and heading today? Are you just initiating push-back & start? -Marka
    D
    This is what namrepaid was referring to: Caddyshack Movie
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back