What's the one little item you want most?

foxkits said:
A house with a nursery my size
This. Obviously there has to be a beautiful wood frame crib as the piece de resistance.

• Love
Reactions: MarshallfromPawPatrol and DreamyDoodleBug
adult sized (capacity) Paw Patrol baby bottle from Walmart , and Luvs Paw Patrol diapers, parent's choice training pants ( Paw Patrol )

Reactions: littledub1955, BlueDude, pd8615 and 1 other person
KBoy said:
I have " The Big Plastic Rocking Chair" which is my favorite thing in the whole world.
If I could have something else I would have another big plastic rocking chair, because my wife takes this one whenever she wants. KBoy go sit in the sandbox....
O yeah, a sandbox i could dig on a sandbox, Tonka trucks and plastic army men....i'm kinda spoiled and i am a brat
After I was adopted, my dad made an outdoor sandbox for me and my parents bought me several of the metal Tonka toy trucks. I loved playing with them as I think they were my favorite toys along with the American Flyer trains (which only came out in December), so thanks for bringing that up. It provided wonderful memories and I'd love to go back and play with my trucks in the old sandbox.

• Love
Reactions: denimchicken, littledub1955, KBoy and 1 other person
A house that is not falling apart and is roomy, with a secret room behind a bookshelf. The secret room is of course a roomy adult sized nursery with a primary and secondary colours and animal theme.

One of the corners has linoleum flooring with a low sink and (locked) cabinet, and a wooden high chair with a plastic tray. The rest of the floor is wooden and there’s some colourful interlocking foam tiles in one section.

The room has a crib (painted purple, blue and green with animal blankets, a hanging mobile, and a busy box toy tied to the side), old box tv and dvd collection and PlayStation 2, lots of toy storage and shelves to display my favourites, changing table with diaper storage underneath, big round rug with low table on top for crafts and such, chest of drawers filled with my little clothes, an adult sized baby bouncer, a shelf with my books, and some colourful storage bins filled with art and craft supplies suitable for a kid like me.

And while we’re at it, there is also a very friendly and patient dog who likes to lay nearby as I play :)

Oh and the whole place is wheelchair accessible!

I know this wasn’t just one thing but I got carried away lol

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: dbot99, littledub1955, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
CrazySmoker said:
Pacifier all-in-latex adult sized. Silicone NOOOOOO !!!

dogboy said:
After I was adopted, my dad made an outdoor sandbox for me and my parents bought me several of the metal Tonka toy trucks. I loved playing with them as I think they were my favorite toys along with the American Flyer trains (which only came out in December), so thanks for bringing that up. It provided wonderful memories and I'd love to go back and play with my trucks in the old sandbox.
Yes my toys were metal too.
My planes. I played in the dirt too.
We had it good we made everything run and sounds Too. The toys had no sounds or light's. Hot wheels were fun too.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, BobbiSueEllen, dogboy and 1 other person
CrazySmoker said:
Pacifier all-in-latex adult sized. Silicone NOOOOOO !!!
myinnerbaby has this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240318-192426~2.png
    Screenshot_20240318-192426~2.png
    234.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Love
Reactions: littledub1955
Right now, I'd say just a dedicated room/space for my little space stuff. It's kinda all over the place and I don't have anywhere private I can go.

Bonus points if it were preschool/kindergarden themed. :)

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, BobbiSueEllen, KBoy and 1 other person
DreamyDoodleBug said:

What's the one little item you want most?​

An off-switch. Press once to suspend "little cravings" for a week, press twice fast to get rid of them permanently

Reactions: KBoy, sbmccue, DreamyDoodleBug and 1 other person
A winning lottery ticket. ...I mean, it is "little." :p

I know money does not equal happiness, but it would solve all of my known, controllable problems.
  • A house so that I can build out my nursery(ies) and a playground so that I can live out my little life by myself.
  • A retirement so that I no longer have to deal with the utter trash that neurotypical job socialization and running the rat race is and stress myself out while being an Aspie. I'm not allergic to work, but why can't I just put my head down and get work done without having to explain/reinvent/justify myself in a paragraphical story instead of just using 1 sentence that says the exact same thing? And somehow the ones who add all the extra "fluff" are better suited to jobs while I can maintain some of the top marks wherever I do work. smh

Last edited:
Reactions: denimchicken, littledub1955, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
I want to build my wardrobe with super cute clothes!
微信图片_20240311135052.jpg

Reactions: littledub1955, BobbiSueEllen and DreamyDoodleBug
foxkits said:
myinnerbaby has this.
That's NUK5.

I mean all-in-latex, something like this, but adult sized:

chupete-latex-redondo-suavinex-todogoma-6m.jpg

Reactions: DreamyDoodleBug
For sure: a baby bouncer that I could use as a desk and play station.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, KBoy and DreamyDoodleBug
Changing Table

• Love
Reactions: BlueDude, MarshallfromPawPatrol, KBoy and 1 other person
For me, a steel adult-sized hospital crib.

I want one of those battery powered plush ride on animals. But adult sized of course. And my own private park to ride around in with things to see and explore.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, BobbiSueEllen, MarshallfromPawPatrol and 2 others
sbmccue said:
You'd be forgiven for thinking so! The last Etsy vendor who sold something reasonably priced delivered a highchair with the seat at about 31" - the equivalent of sitting atop a washing machine. My babysitter had to stand on a step-stool to feed me.
31 inches is not the height of a washing machine from floor-to-lid, let along the entire machine; it is 42 inches from floor-to-lid, give or take. 31 inches is the height from the floor-to-crease-of-my-bottom...and my inseam is 29 inches. I just tiptoe up, slide my bottom back a tad on, relax, lift legs up, slide back, belt up. Easy. And if your babysitter is about 5-foot-6 or more...eye-level, easily, with no high reach.

BBBen said:
First reply to the fisher price phone - i think i heard about them doing a big phone in her anniversary 🤔
Some corporation already made a real, working Bluetooth Fisher-Price phone out there, exact replica as their current toy phone...just a tad larger for the headset to match an adult head. eBay has 'em.

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, BBBen and DreamyDoodleBug
Honestly, I'd love a house with a secret little room tucked away behind a bookshelf or something similar. I'd want it to have pretty much everything I could need in it, i.e. a crib, changing station, toys, bouncers, you name it. It's a bit unrealistic for me at the moment but maybe one day :)

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, Seasonedcitizen, BBBen and 2 others
A safe mommy robot to mommy me . In a size like I'm little my nursery built to my scale too secret room

• Angry
Reactions: denimchicken, littledub1955, CrazySmoker and 2 others
I saw a giant bean bag thing for Snorlax and want it sooooo bad 😭

Reactions: denimchicken, littledub1955, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
I would really like to have a nursery or a room that I can have my little stuff out, and not have to find everything.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, DreamyDoodleBug and BobbiSueEllen
Back