What's the one little item you want most?

DiaperedTeddyBear said:
I'm sure I would, I just don't see any circumstances that would allow me to have one. 😭

I just had an idea though. I could get a daybed for the guest room, one of the ones with high sides, and it could hide in plain sight. Then when I had some privacy I could turn it around and it would feel almost like the real thing with the wall acting as the fourth side. Something like this, but with higher sides. 🤔
View attachment 132498
I found these wooden bedrails on Taobao, the entire site is in chinese so you need google translate, but they do ship outside of china. I'm going to be buying these for myself in the future

Reactions: Hockeyczar, DiaperedTeddyBear, littledub1955 and 1 other person
foxkits said:
I'm so sorry it happened.
They will be watching closely now
Maybe hide air tags in the item's
I suggested the same thing last year. I just knew it was inevitable at some point the way people chase and covet "eBay value" in everything these days.

🤮 ☣️ ☢️ 💀

I despise the culture youtube and ebay has created.

Last edited:
Reactions: littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
LittleAndAlone said:
At first it was some SNES cartridges, but also turned out to be DS games and console and some PS3 games. Then some other things from other places like a not cheap weighted blanket and a wifi extender and other random things I heard about second hand. Stuff that was either con property or personal items shared by the organizers.

Happened on the last night during closing ceremony. They were probably on their way out of town before anyone even noticed.

Here I was shocked they werent taken in prior years and thinking about bringing my SD2SNES Pro, Retrotink 4k, PS1 with HDMI and XStation, and N64 with HDMI and ED64. Fat chance now.
That sucks, hopefully it's cracked down on in the future

I always wanted a full sized crib. I’d tried large babies cribs but they don’t work. So I sat down with a sheet of paper and sketched out my dream crib built around a twin mattress.

It took me over a month to build. But I gotta tell ya! You KNOW you’re in a baby crib. White trimmed in pink with 4foot high strong wooden rails. The front railing folds down to make a nice day bed. Railings up? Baby isn’t getting out.

All I want now is to quit looking like I’m 70🤣🤣🤣

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, BobbiSueEllen, foxkits and 1 other person
A Changing Table

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
DreamyDoodleBug said:
That sucks, hopefully it's cracked down on in the future
Probably going to be a checkout system which sucks. Part of the experience was walking in and going oh wow and casually browsing a pile of original carts. People ruining things for everyone else.🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: littledub1955, BobbiSueEllen, foxkits and 1 other person
60something said:
I always wanted a full sized crib. I’d tried large babies cribs but they don’t work. So I sat down with a sheet of paper and sketched out my dream crib built around a twin mattress.

It took me over a month to build. But I gotta tell ya! You KNOW you’re in a baby crib. White trimmed in pink with 4foot high strong wooden rails. The front railing folds down to make a nice day bed. Railings up? Baby isn’t getting out.

All I want now is to quit looking like I’m 70🤣🤣🤣
If you have any photos please feel free to share!! That's so cool

Reactions: littledub1955, BobbiSueEllen and sissybaby34
LittleAndAlone said:
Probably going to be a checkout system which sucks. Part off the experience was walking in and going oh wow and casually browsing a pile of original carts. People ruining things for everyone else.🤬
I haven't been to capcon before, but it does sound fun. Sucks that this is ruining it. I do understand stealing in some contexts, the economy is awful. But you don't need ABDL items for your survival like you would with groceries. sucks people do this

PaddedPonyboy said:
i'm with you there! a crib is definitely at the top of my wishlist, i would prefer a full or queen size mattress as i roll around a lot and i feel like a bigger mattress + crib would help make me feel smaller!

i feel like this will be a fairly common answer, so i'd like to give my second most wanted item which is an adult sized play gym! i love play gyms so much i think they're so fun and whimsical. i think that would be a great thing to have!
A crib is also high up on my list, preferably some detachable rail system that I could attach to my wooden queen-size bed frame. Would give me some flexibility if I have any vanilla company over.

Reactions: littledub1955, BobbiSueEllen and DreamyDoodleBug
MetalDan86 said:
A crib is also high up on my list, preferably some detachable rail system that I could attach to my wooden queen-size bed frame. Would give me some flexibility if I have any vanilla company over.
This is what I'm planning on doing as well once I move and have the space for a nursery. Not just to take it down when I don't want it but also to help out with costs

DreamyDoodleBug said:
I haven't been to capcon before, but it does sound fun. Sucks that this is ruining it. I do understand stealing in some contexts, the economy is awful. But you don't need ABDL items for your survival like you would with groceries. sucks people do this
Nobody in the US ever steals bread, that's a fallacy. Or work boots or fathers day cards for that matter. Its always rare or luxury items for status and flex beyond their means. Or "just for teh lulz".

Last edited:
Reactions: MetalDan86, littledub1955, BobbiSueEllen and 1 other person
At the moment, me and my friend build a Highchair... that was my top most item i wanted... next would be a standing bouncer... with electirc swing or not... don't care... just maybe with a play bow over it with some toys. Would be cool. And with a harness to hold me in there.

Other than that the obvious crib of course :)

I'm kinda divided on a drop side crib. On one hand it would be really blushy and sheepish because it's so age inappropriate for my 4-12 little age. On the other hand for the exact same reason I'm kinda meh about it too. I'm more of a Pokemon sheets and Super Nintendo kid than a baby. It's a lot of money, space, and effort to hide for something that doesn't really hit my little/middle buttons. I still kinda want one though. 😅 I do enjoy the "older kid who still has some embarrassing baby items in their room" aesthetics.

Last edited:
Reactions: MetalDan86, littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
LittleAndAlone said:
Nobody in the US ever steals bread, that's a fallacy. Or work boots or fathers day cards for that matter. Its always rare or luxury items for status and flex beyond their means. Or "just for teh lulz".
Not true I was in Walmart shopping took off my glasses to read a box and someone stole my glasses.
I'm near sited it was a bitch driving home. They're no good for anyone else.why

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: MetalDan86, littledub1955, LittleAndAlone and 1 other person
foxkits said:
Not true I was in Walmart shopping took off my glasses to read a box and someone stole my glasses. I'm near sited it was a bitch driving home. They're no good for anyone else.why
I’m so sorry that happened to you. What a stupid thing to steal. Glass prescriptions are different for everyone and the odds of you guys sharing the same one is slim I’m sure

Reactions: littledub1955, BobbiSueEllen and foxkits
DreamyDoodleBug said:
I’m so sorry that happened to you. What a stupid thing to steal. Glass prescriptions are different for everyone and the odds of you guys sharing the same one is slim I’m sure
Maybe it was someone with a glasses fetish. 🤣

Along with an interest in diapers in childhood I also envied other kids who had glasses because I though they were so cute and smart looking. 😅

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and foxkits
I have seen some videos that don't recommend bouncers for babys and walkers the carrier with the baby facing front it can harm hip development there body legs need to be in a m type shape like if you were carrying them on your hip. Not hanging down.

LittleAndAlone said:
Maybe it was someone with a glasses fetish. 🤣

Along with an interest in diapers in childhood I also envied other kids who had glasses because I though they were so cute and smart looking. 😅
We are very smart 🤓.
But the birth control glasses we had to wear back then had no style.
And you have to have style.
Kids are lucky now🤣

• Haha
Reactions: LittleAndAlone
I'd really love to have a pair of shortalls or dungarees. Love how they look and think they'd make me feel super little.

Reactions: littledub1955 and BlueDude
BenNevis said:
I'd really love to have a pair of shortalls or dungarees. Love how they look and think they'd make me feel super little.
The small looks one's corduroy or Oshkosh striped ones.
I have a pair of Dr Seuss One that someone converted to snap crotch.

Reactions: littledub1955 and BenNevis
Back