What's the one little item you want most?

a crib is my biggest little space desire

Reactions: littledub1955, mistykitty, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
A CRIB.

Reactions: littledub1955, mistykitty, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
dogboy said:
I'd love to have a crib but my kids come to the house and visit so it won't ever happen.
I know buddy you can still dream though. There's so much good things with in you your music gives
So many joy thank you for your talents.

Reactions: mistykitty, dogboy, Seasonedcitizen and 2 others
dogboy said:
I'd love to have a crib but my kids come to the house and visit so it won't ever happen.
Getting something like I’ve been thinking may be a good idea. If it’s a bed attachment you can take down you’d be able to put it in storage somewhere when they go and visit, or just when you don’t want the crib in general

Reactions: littledub1955, mistykitty, dogboy and 2 others
A BMX bike with "mag" wheels, kinda like the one Mikey rode in The Goonies!

Reactions: littledub1955, PaddedPonyboy, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
sbmccue said:
I’d like to have a highchair I’d fit in, but one small enough that a babysitter could feed me without standing on tiptoe.
I made my high-chair to look authentic...and the parental & baby are close to eye2eye level. I'm 5-foot-8 and anyone sitting in my high-chair would be eye-level with me. Plus, I'm offering affordable high-chairs & cribs...clean, simple, with some aesthetic leeway.

As far as what I'd like: aside from a lifetime supply of diapers & wipes for 24/7 diaper-wearing & -using, I'd love having two more things: a Fisher-Price pull-toy phone and a popcorn-popper push-toy...both adult-sized. I also wanna get & restore two more vintage Fisher-Price toys: a parking garage and an airport. Good ol' days stuff. 🤗🤗🤗🥰🥰🥰

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955, Hockeyczar, KBoy and 5 others
DreamyDoodleBug said:
I’m sure something like that exists!
You'd be forgiven for thinking so! The last Etsy vendor who sold something reasonably priced delivered a highchair with the seat at about 31" - the equivalent of sitting atop a washing machine. My babysitter had to stand on a step-stool to feed me.

I am talking with another Etsy vendor about scaling up a wood highchair he offers. I imagine the price will be well north of $1000, but beggars cannot be choosers. No 'adult-sized' highchairs are currently manufactured, and the $2000-and-up versions offered by B&D furniture makers don't really look like baby highchairs.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and DreamyDoodleBug
The one thing I want most is a crib. I don't have any room to put it at the moment thou.

Reactions: littledub1955, Seasonedcitizen, DreamyDoodleBug and 1 other person
BabyDenise said:
The one thing I want most is a crib. I don't have any room to put it at the moment thou.
Same here, my room is tiny as hell, I only have a couple shelves, my full sized bed and my computer and desk and there’s hardly any walking room. Though once I’m able to move which should be soonish I’m planning on making a room for myself just for this, as I really like the idea of my little space being physically separate from everything else in my life

• Love
Reactions: littledub1955 and Seasonedcitizen
sbmccue said:
You'd be forgiven for thinking so! The last Etsy vendor who sold something reasonably priced delivered a highchair with the seat at about 31" - the equivalent of sitting atop a washing machine. My babysitter had to stand on a step-stool to feed me.

I am talking with another Etsy vendor about scaling up a wood highchair he offers. I imagine the price will be well north of $1000, but beggars cannot be choosers. No 'adult-sized' highchairs are currently manufactured, and the $2000-and-up versions offered by B&D furniture makers don't really look like baby highchairs.
I saw what looks like very affordably priced high chairs being sold at https://www.bigthingsforlittles.com/
though I don’t know much about the guy behind it. But he has a twitter and seems new to at least woodworking in an ABDL context. I’m sorry you had that experience with the first seller, the night should’ve been communicated to you while it was being worked on

Reactions: dogboy
With my ideal item, my caregiver would be able to leave me alone in the nursery when she has Important Things To Do, confident that when she returns (after what feels like an eternity to me), I would still be there, and absolutely safe. Why is this? I would be in my newly bought playpen, with my toys: unable to climb out because of the barred roof. The only way out is the little door, but it is closed, and firmly locked with the little key she keeps attached to her waist. Try as I might, I cannot escape from my lovely playpen, I am well and truly locked in!! 😊

Reactions: DreamyDoodleBug
BobbiSueEllen said:
I made my high-chair to look authentic...and the parental & baby are close to eye2eye level. I'm 5-foot-8 and anyone sitting in my high-chair would be eye-level with me. Plus, I'm offering affordable high-chairs & cribs...clean, simple, with some aesthetic leeway.

As far as what I'd like: aside from a lifetime supply of diapers & wipes for 24/7 diaper-wearing & -using, I'd love having two more things: a Fisher-Price pull-toy phone and a popcorn-popper push-toy...both adult-sized. I also wanna get & restore two more vintage Fisher-Price toys: a parking garage and an airport. Good ol' days stuff. 🤗🤗🤗🥰🥰🥰
First Reply to the fisher price phone - i think i heard about them doing a big phone in her anniversary 🤔

for me i think i realy could buy many baby things. But tge little thing i realy want to have is: Time for my little baby side - not only at nighttime or in vacations but realy time to get in littlespace and to feel fully as baby me. Evrything else is a extra.

Reactions: littledub1955, DreamyDoodleBug, LittleRobbie and 1 other person
I have " The Big Plastic Rocking Chair" which is my favorite thing in the whole world.
If I could have something else I would have another big plastic rocking chair, because my wife takes this one whenever she wants. KBoy go sit in the sandbox....
O yeah, a sandbox i could dig on a sandbox, Tonka trucks and plastic army men....i'm kinda spoiled and i am a brat

Reactions: littledub1955, dogboy, DreamyDoodleBug and 2 others
:think: a cot/crib, playpen, highchair, pushchair/stroller - just one item :think: has to be a crib, but has to be big enough I can't get out of it by myself

Reactions: KBoy, DreamyDoodleBug and BBBen
Pacifier all-in-latex adult sized. Silicone NOOOOOO !!!

Last edited:
A crib does sound like so much fun!! But I’d love to try actual abdl diapers! I normally have the ones from the stores /medical ones. Although maybe one day I might get too

Reactions: littledub1955 and DreamyDoodleBug
For me it's a nursery with a crib and changing table.

darkknight3 said:
A crib does sound like so much fun!! But I’d love to try actual abdl diapers! I normally have the ones from the stores /medical ones. Although maybe one day I might get too
I have a cloth diaper I got from rearz, I don't actually go in them, they just make me feel smaller to wear, especially since my headspace often skewes very young, so It's more like underwear or a pad for me if I'm on my period. So I can't really say much for how absorbent or leak proof it is, but I really like mine

Reactions: littledub1955, darkknight3 and JulestheFloof
DreamyDoodleBug said:
I have a cloth diaper I got from rearz, I don't actually go in them, they just make me feel smaller to wear, especially since my headspace often skewes very young, so It's more like underwear or a pad for me if I'm on my period. So I can't really say much for how absorbent or leak proof it is, but I really like mine

I have a few pairs of Rearz training pants I LOVE for stress incon leaks! They're perfect for feeling small and also if it's not realistic to use a super absorbent disposable.

DreamyDoodleBug said:
Awww that’s good! That’s another thing I wanna try Ahahah

Back