YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 baby dry size 5 (stuffers)

6 molicares

Mazza said:
So i could easily just go and...take one *evil smile*

You know I posted that over a year ago, right?

case of bambinos!

I recently started running low so I stocked up and as of now I have:

• Nappies:
    • 18 * Pampers Baby Dry Size 6
    • 12 * Some cheap branded maxi nappies
    • 6 * Huggies Size 5
  • 140 * Baby Wipes
  • 2 * Johnson's Baby Powder
  • 1 * Johnson's Baby Shampoo
  • 3 * Dummy's
  • 2 * Teddy Bears (Fudge & Mr Elephant)
  • 1 * Avent 260ml Bottle
  • 1 * Avent 6 month+, Fast Flow, 4 Hole teat
  • 2 * Tommee Tippee 6 month+, Fast Flow, 4 Hole teats (bought the wrong ones, meant to get Avent ones and got Tommee Tippee, just need to wait for my next trip to the shops to get a Tommee Tippee bottle)

I consider my self quite lucky because I can go to the shops very often, well as often as I wish and by this I mean everyday if I like meaning that I am never low on supplies and that the stock cupboard is always changing.

Craig.

Only one mega pack of Goodnites. Because Goodnites are small and I can't find a decent hiding place for bigger, adult diapers. FML.

I just went on another diaper run now my stash contains

12 girls goodnites L-XL
19 girls pull-ups with learning designs 4t-5t
35 pampers baby dry size 6

Living a short biking distance away from my local supermarket is quite nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just updated :D
1 Bambino Classico
47 Pampers Cruisers (I'm tiny :p)
20 Depends Fitted Maximum Protection

For non-diapers, I have a binky, three bottles and a sippy cup :p

all i have are 15 depends fitted maximum protection and wipes.

Currently i have 37 Abena X-plus left, which surprises me that i've used 11 so fast.... well fast for me. Along with that i have some Pampers for stuffers. Oh and one of my Abenas got a slit in the front from when i put it on and got it caught on the corner of my chair 0-0 so that's just waiting to be used as a stuffer for when i can enjoy it.

Non diaper items i have 3 pacis and a sleeper which is useless in the desert during the summer haha

Here's the latest addition to my stash. Admittedly, I got those two weeks ago, just haven't had the time to upload the pictures:

Newadd1.jpg

(the package of Molicares at the top was from my previous stash and isn't from two weeks ago...I just added it to make the tower look bigger :tongueout: )

Ironically, the Tena bags have the perfect size to fit into my wardrobe-thingy with the lockable door:
Newadd2.jpg

:D

Peachy

Wow! Sad to say half of my stash (the good mail order brands) is 2000 miles away in public storage :(

Right now I'm wearing an Abena Abri-Form Super, I have 14 Abean Abri-Form X-Plus, 2 Abena Abri-Form Plus, and 11 Abean Abri-Form Air-plus. I have about 25 Abean Abri-Let Maxi boosters, and 48 Abena Abr-Let normal boosters. I also have 3 Abena Abri-Flex Pullups, and one Attends original.

LOL ""Your baby's comfort begins with Luvs"... I can still hear that commercial jingle running through my head" I can still hear that in my head too Pamperable, there are some of the original commercials on youtube.

-Gus

Peachy said:
Here's the latest addition to my stash. Admittedly, I got those two weeks ago, just haven't had the time to upload the pictures:

(the package of Molicares at the top was from my previous stash and isn't from two weeks ago...I just added it to make the tower look bigger :tongueout: )

Ironically, the Tena bags have the perfect size to fit into my wardrobe-thingy with the lockable door:
:D

Peachy

Wow Peachy I envy you
Hopefully I'll grow again my stash since I lost most part of it.

right now i only got 10 abena extra's and some generic one aswell, well and 2 sets of cloth, i need to order more soon and probably going to be getting a case of bambinos and a case of the abena extra's again, i still have 88 abena boosters i want to get my paws on the tena slips but to ship them here cost twice the amount of the case of them.

Hmm..

Since i'm "only" an DL, there's not much extra to list, but i have:

- 4 packs of tena slip maxi medium
- 3 packs of Abena Abri Form X-Plus L4
- 3 packs of Kolibri Slips (don't remember model)
- one opened pack of each..
- 5 pvc pants for added leakage protection.

Also have one opened, and one unopened pack of Tena Flex Maxi Medium, but that model doesn't fit my physique, so am trying to sell 'em off..

2 Pampers Baby Dry left. I hate going on diaper runs.

Right now the stash is in my trunk since I'm staying at a friend's place for a few weeks... inconvenient to say the least! Have to find public trash cans to throw them out a few at a time too... anyway I'm still managing to wear 24/6.5 as of the past few weeks :)

Now I have restocked somewhat.

10 Tranquility ATNs
19 GoodNites
1 Nuk 3
1 Snap-On Plastic Pants
1 Pull-Up Plastic Pants
3 pkgs Pampers Baby Wipes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back