YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one unopened pack of Abri X plus, one pack of Tena Slip Plus, an opened pack of Tena Slip Maxi, 2 Molicare Super Plus and 2 Molicare Super!

I'm currently wearing a depend, which I dislike, but don't want to waste them.

In the trunk of my car in a grocery bag I have 3 depends. Almost gone, yay!

Also in the trunk of my car I have the cutest pooh bear diaper bag I have 2 pampers cruisers size 7 (favorite, getting low :(), my binky, 2 receiving baby blankets (one with pandas, one with old school mickey), 3 baby bottles with cute animals, a small toy or two, wipies, and some formula (tastes gross, just adds authenticity to the babyness :))

That's the bag my girlfriend (or mommy) goes out to grab when we have some alone time. Wish I had my own mailing address so I could get some bambinos or other adult baby diapers. Not sure my mother would approve :(

Well that's my stash, go ahead and take a count off those diapers, time for toby to get his diaper changed :)

Oh and I have my build a bear cow that moo's, my favorite stuffie :)

This is my usual supply of on hand diapers.
View attachment 541

Also have a couple of drawers full of Tranquility and Tena disposable underwear and a case or 2 in storage.

I have >60 bambinos, ~15 Abena XPlus, ~10 Tena Ultra, ~5 Tena Super

Just bought 125 Tranquility liners.

I'm in the UK and I jst ordered Pampers Cruisers size 7 92s to be shipped to me. The shipping costs more than the diapers. :-(

• Boots Active Stretch size 5 - 42 Pack (Full Pack, got to rty them)
  • Boots Super Dry size 5 - 44 Pack (Full Pack, got to try them)
  • At the moment I am using Huggies Drynites - 9 pack (Nearly a full pack) :biggrin:
  • Huggies Little Walkers size 4 - 22 Pack (Half a pack; Braught three packs at the time as they were reduced to £1 and still on 3 for 2) :biggrin:
  • Huggies Natural Fit size 5 - 24 Pack (Full pack, got them today and thought I'd give them a try)
  • Pampers Active Fit size 5 - 46 Pack (Nearly a full pack)
  • Pampers Active Fit size 5+ - 25 Pack (Nearly a full pack; one of my fave tape up diaper)
  • Pampers Baby Dry size 5+ - 28 Pack (One left; the other of my fave tape up diaper)
  • Pampers Simpley Dry size 5 - 44 Pack (Half full; I think thease are made for people on a tight budjet)
  • Tesco Baby Essentails size 6 - 38 Pack
  • Tesco Super Fit size 5 - 26 Pack
  • Now I got some Pampers Cruisers 7 - 92 Pack (They are the best baby diaper that I've ever tried, Well worth the money). Wed 27 October 2009

I have some pacifires, bottles, infant mikl and some food for good measure.

Last edited:
5 BIG cardboardboxes of diapers like: tena maxi size L, tena super size L and M, attends special care size XL(the old one and the new one), attends super+ 10 (size S, M and L) libero junior (from year 1999, 2004, 2006, 2007, 2009) and the list go`s on.

just re-stocked my diaper cabinent.....
TOP SHELF
wipes, powder, some underpads, some stray diapers (old depends, moli, baby diapers, pull-ons in the back)

SECOND SHELF
on the left we have a mix of Abena Supers and extras, in the center all abena extras, on the right X-plus in two rows

THIRD SHELF
left side pull-ons, right side abena extras

Bottom shelf
more pull-ons on the left
right side the top bag is abena extras, bottom bag is XL supers

The second pic is the top of my dresser
2 bags of abena extras, with a bag of medium X-plus stacked on top of it when i have smaller guests

FYI: the bags for the abenas have changed
they now have a code S,M,L and a #
1=plus
2=super
3=extra
4=x-plus

so a bag of large X-Plus is labeled L4, or for the extras L3
100_2122_small.JPG

100_2123_small.JPG

Now I still have a case of Abena X-Plus on their way too, No clue where i will be putting them.

You guys probably don't know how lucky you are to have so many diapers... wish I had a stash like that.

I've got... nothing. Haven't had for the past few months. :-/

My stash thanks to my wife and all the sewing she does

Sewing?

Plus I don't think that image works.

Spirit said:
Sewing?

Plus I don't think that image works.

Works for me.

I currently have >100 bambinos (mix of classico and bianco) and a few other diapers such as Abena XPlus and Tena Ultra and Super.

I keep my Attends in the attic and also a few are kept in my SUV. I keep them in the back where the spare tire is in case I get an opportunity or a "craving" to throw a diaper on and love doing it even more in the warm summer months with shorts over the diapers.

i always make sure i got some on hand as the best feeling in the world is waking up in a snug diaper. Stock up on two bags (56) tena slip supers every 1-2 months. Love them but i really wanna get something better on hand, tho these are the cheapest i can get that actually are good x3

babymick21 said:
I currently have >100 bambinos (mix of classico and bianco) and a few other diapers such as Abena XPlus and Tena Ultra and Super.

That is a lot of bambinos, I have never tried them before. I probably have around 50 abena supers.

Currently:

9 Large Tena Ultra Plus
2 Size 6 Pampers Baby-Dry (don't ask me why I bought those. Totally regret it)
8 Girls Goodnites (Following some people's advices in here)
17 Small/Medium Depends Max Protection
9 Medium Bambino Classicos
Just finished a box of baby wipes too

I have been thinking of ordering a case of Bambinos, but I don't think I could stock that much in my dresser (six drawers of which two are used for the diapers. Each one can stock the equivalent of 20 bambinos, but there's also the fact that I have other kinds of diapers too. For example, the Large Tenas are sitting there because I don't know what to do with them, considering they're way too large for me. I'm actually on the lower side of Mediums and could almost fit in smalls, although I won't try.

I, too, interpreted this to mean 'babyish items/items you use for ageplay'.

I have three fleece footed sleepers, a sailor shirt and short trousers to match, a pair of engineer-striped shortalls, 6 'little boy' style briefs with printed designs of juvenile things like bugs and fish on them, a pack of Goodnites which is currently half empty, several cloth nappies, a pair of blue plastic pants with poppers on the side, lots of spanking implements (hairbrush, etc), 2 bottles, 2 dummies, 3 teddy bears, a stuffed tiger, a stuffed dormouse, a stuffed rabbit, a stuffed dragon, and loads of toys, from light sabres to Lego.

I keep the nappy stuff and spanking stuff discretely hidden, but the toys are out and visible to anybody who comes to the house.

Currently, one pack of large goodnites, minus the one i'm wearing to bed now

50 Molicare Super Plus
20 Wallgreens brand
30 Pampers easy ups

3 pacis, bazillions of plushies, a sleeper, over 9000 blankies, some shirts, a bottle, wipes, crayons, and lots of 'crack' (baby powder).

Spread between suitcases, backpacks, random boxes, in blankets, and my car. I could build a house out of this.

At the most it was 2 packages of Bambinos (16 ct), 1 package of Abena Abri-Form Extra (20 ct; trying out next size down from X-Plus to save on cost), a case of the wal-mart brand (I think it's Assurance?), an unknown amount remaining of the CVS brand cloth-cover disposables, and an unknown amount remaining of Huggies Size 5 Overnight to use as stuffers.

This was all back around Spring Break 09, back to a time when I had a short window of opportunity to take during which I had no roommate and could wear 24/7 for about 7 days. It was something else to be doing laundry and having NO underwear to fold afterward :D

At the moment, I'm no longer at the dorm and don't have the same wearing liberty, and as such am relegated to one package of Depends at a time. I still have four Bambinos left out of those two packages, however; I will save them exclusively for something special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back