YOUR Stash!

T

Thunder

Hmm... I have a old toybox in my room from forever ago, so I hide some of my stash in there. Since it's not big enough to hold my entire stash, i hide the rest in the attic. Just 2 days ago, there was a sale on goodnites at CVS, so i got 2 packs for 18 bucks. Luckilly, since they're 12 packs, they fit on the bottom well. In my room i have 21 goodnites, 2 tena ultra pull-up style (<3) 2 old-plastic backed attends, (I bought those in the winter, they're extremely loud so I can't wear them unless I'm alone, which is too bad, because they're very good. I can't wear them in the summer anyway, because they're very sweaty.) In the attic I have 3 more tenas and like 16 more attends.

I really like the Tenas but i'm running low. The thing is, I want to be able to use the goodnights as stuffers, but you can't stuff underwear style diapers easilly. (The "not for the faint of heart" way.) So I was thinking about getting depends next just so I can use the goodnites more.

I am extremely surprised with how absorbent the goodnites were. When I opened my first pack, they were EXTREMELY thin, and I thought they would be crappy. But the absorbency was amazing for something like that, I had a vitamin water and half a gatorade and it held it all. I was pleasantly surprised, as I thought it would leak fairly quickly.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I just updated mine! :D
I have some diapers, bottles and a paci in an old box in my closet, used ones are kept in another box until trash day, some more diapers are kept under some papers in a desk drawer, and lastly some are hiding in a baggy in my closet hanging on a hangar in between some coats :D
sneaky sneaky :p

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
None left ... but got a few things left for home made ones. It's hard with all the moving around I've been doing. Hopefully next month :)

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
:bunny:Just picked up 5 packages (60) of Tranquility Topliner Booster Contours. These are amazing for doubling diaper capacity.:bunny:

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
:bunny:

Just found/bought 5 packs (90) Plastic-backed 6 tape Attends Briefs. A good find always makes my day!

:bunny:

Bokeh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I have almost a whole case of Tranquility ATNs, a whole case of Molicare Supers, a whole case of Medline Protection Plus, 3/4 of a case of Kendall Wing's Choice, half a pack of Attends, half a pack of Depends, a handful of Bambinos, and samples of Tranquility slim lines, Unique Wellness briefs, Molicare x-plus, Abena x-plus, & Supers.

I store them in the "guest bedroom" closet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Res

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
Currently the stash is empty but I will get attends at MFM!

polarbaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I have... about a bag and a half of Tranquility ATNs, a half-bag of new three-tape Attends, a handful of European Tena Maxis and two old-school three-blue-tape Attends. I just ordered a case of Bambinos to restock ;)

I also have three pairs of plastic pants (one locking with cute frillies! :D) and a couple bedpads.

I store them in my wardrobe closet.

ericg19

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
At the moment, I have half of a opened package of medium Bambinos, 5 unopened packages of medium Bambinos, one package of XL boys Goodnights, and 5 medium Abena X-Plus.

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
lets see 17walgreens, 12 tena mens underwear, 8 goodnites boxers, 2 pacies diaper bags 1 bottle and several drop ins and more

racer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I have a little of everything, I like a variety :D

003.jpg

005.jpg

001.jpg

cloth4me

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Two dozen Gerber gauze diapers. Approx. 200 pair of Gerber vinyl pants. (Toddler size) Thank you ebay! 10 Molicare disposables which I don't really care for. Cloth rules!

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Is it possible to have too many diapers? I didn't count them, but I would estimate 500 or so.

d2of1.jpg

Gil

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I only have one bag of diapers at a time. Any more, and it would be too hard for me to hide them in my room. Right now I have Abena Supers.

pampersonly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
ive got a decient sized stash hidden i a broken craftsman tool box (had to buy new snap on ones) in my shop yes i own my own CNC machine shop and im only 18

Nap

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
have ten tena slip maxi left hidden under my bed. great diapers but I want to get som abenas next time.