YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, looks like someone took advantage of northshore's betterdry sale! (and that's uite a deep cabinet you have there!)

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
That be a lot of Crinklz... (y)

Reactions: 49beachdipe
I was going to reverse the order and get 7 cases of the betterdry plain white version as but decided at the last minute to go with the cute diapers as my wife says I am incontinent so why stick to boring plain white diapers. No one sees my diapers other then my wife so why not, probably my next order when I restock will be the plain white version only but time will tell who says a non DL/AB cant have some cute diapers once in a while :)

Reactions: 49beachdipe and neophyte
wow, thats my amount in ID slip XD wish I could stock up on crinklz without issues here....

Rob110 said:
decided at the last minute to go with the cute diapers as my wife says I am incontinent so why stick to boring plain white diapers.

Thats a GREAT attitude to have, you have to wear them, you may as well enjoy it right? Or at least try to keep an interesting spin on it even if you don't care for it so much. Turn a "necessary evil" into a "well lets try this today!"

I have:
-a few goodnights (4 or five maybe)
-2 pacifiers
-a sippy cup
-a bottle
-a bunch of plushes though those aren't in my stash just on my bed
-and a few kiddy coloring books
-also I have a onesie but it's not AB style so I don't know if it counts.

My diaper stash now!

Attachments

• 2219E73A-C299-4263-A851-792E1262208D.jpeg
    2219E73A-C299-4263-A851-792E1262208D.jpeg
    200.6 KB · Views: 105
Reactions: GermanDL and DiaperedBedwetter1998
DarkDream said:
My diaper stash now!
Now that's a leaning tower I can get behind!

Reactions: 49beachdipe and DiaperedBedwetter1998
and I've gotten more diapers since I took this picture.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: jt1220, GermanDL, 49beachdipe and 1 other person
I have a large storage bin in the closet (win for being an adult and owning a house, don't have to really hide it). Right now I have about 40-50 Pampers Underjams XL, 40-50 each of size 7 Pampers swaddlers and cruisers, about 30 or so Pampers size 8, about 10 6+ baby dry Pampers from the UK, and an assortment of size 6 Pampers swaddlers and cruisers with a few Underjams size Large and XL of the older designs that have settled to the bottom. Being a 31" waist but preferring baby diapers I'm pretty much confined to Pampers which I don't mind in the least

Reactions: Curiousmess and DiaperedBedwetter1998
My stash currently consists of only 8 Forsite Under the Sea, but I took advantage of the Daynite Care sale on Crinklz and went hell, they also have Inspire Select and $75 gets me free shipping, so I might as well spend just that and pay $20 on diapers and not shipping. As of Sunday my stash will in addition to the Forsite have 18 Crinklz Original (1 bag plus 3 samples), 12 Rearz Inspire Select, 1 MyDiaper Ultra, and 1 Little Monsters. I'm also planning on picking up some Inspire+InControl from Rearz next week to round out my stash

4 onesies
5 x rearz safari bags
2 x rearz bags barnyard
3 packs nru boosters
5 x bags various other bags from nappiesrus
11 pairs plastic pants
I x changing mat
2 x pacifiers
5 x pairs washable protective pants

Found sale on Tena Overnight Underwear, which are pull ups. I have about 30 of them. I also have a few disposable diaper samples from North Shore and Attends ATN

I just ordered a few cases recently. So when they come my stash will consist of
168 abena m4s
30 tykable overnights
19 bambino bellisimo
1 rearz safari
8 generic brand diapers

For a grand total of 226 diapers.
And I think I might order more.

let the pictures explain lol , a varity of mixed , Running low on a little bit of kinds i wanted to restock on tho ,
There is two cases of rearz seduction case an a half of raszcals , few packs of peekabu, and left overs from various other ones i havent got to stock back on

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 99
Reactions: SkinnyDL, jt1220, GermanDL and 2 others
Indyboy4 said:
View attachment 33194
Current stash. About 125 diapers not counting crappy depend pull ups (because who counts those). Only 4 mega max left though :(. Trying to resist the urge to order more because I have a lot of other things obviously haha. But mega max has become my new fave.

That looks like Heaven!

It’s been a long time since i posted my stash...and it has at least doubled since then. Recently moved to a new house that has a somewhat hidden room in the basement, behind the furnace, with a lock on the door. So i decided to move out of my storage unit and move my entire stash to this room in my basement. My wife knows about the diapers, but she doesn’t want anything to do with it and doesn’t want the kids to find out, so it is best to hide them. I’m so glad to have this room! It will be so much nicer than driving across town to the storage facility. It also gave me a chance to sort through and organize everything. I have: 37 unopened sleeves (from boxes), 20 unopened packs, and 12 storage totes full of loose diapers. Several thousand diapers in total. I guess I hadn’t realized how big my stash was! Although, I’ve spent almost 15 years acquiring and collecting all the different styles and varieties I have, so I really shouldn’t be surprised.

Attachments

• 3DFDE68C-7343-492C-B4CC-5432D5DB4CE6.jpeg
    3DFDE68C-7343-492C-B4CC-5432D5DB4CE6.jpeg
    215.5 KB · Views: 140
  • Love
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, SkinnyDL, Sam and 7 others
grst said:
It’s been a long time since i posted my stash...and it has at least doubled since then. Recently moved to a new house that has a somewhat hidden room in the basement, behind the furnace, with a lock on the door. So i decided to move out of my storage unit and move my entire stash to this room in my basement. My wife knows about the diapers, but she doesn’t want anything to do with it and doesn’t want the kids to find out, so it is best to hide them. I’m so glad to have this room! It will be so much nicer than driving across town to the storage facility. It also gave me a chance to sort through and organize everything. I have: 37 unopened sleeves (from boxes), 20 unopened packs, and 12 storage totes full of loose diapers. Several thousand diapers in total. I guess I hadn’t realized how big my stash was! Although, I’ve spent almost 15 years acquiring and collecting all the different styles and varieties I have, so I really shouldn’t be surprised.
I love the Huggies Little Movers with the jeans style to it. I find it downright hilarious. I wonder if Fabine's design was inspired by that?

Reactions: TyphaHare and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Topex said:
I love the Huggies Little Movers with the jeans style to it. I find it downright hilarious. I wonder if Fabine's design was inspired by that?

I’m not sure. I honestly have only ever used one out of the pack because they are 5s and it was such a pain to get it to work right with my extenders. Huggies in general are tough to wear, but the 5s are basically unwearable. My daughter is in size 5 now, maybe I’ll get a few out for her to try!

Reactions: TyphaHare and DiaperedBedwetter1998

• Love
Reactions: GermanDL, neophyte, 49beachdipe and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back