YOUR Stash!

Mauiman

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I recommend trying the NorthShore MegaMax diapers they hold a lot more than the Crinklz.
I will consider it, I am getting them as I want something cute for my daytime diaper. The Better Dry's are for my night time. I did try the MegaMax in a sample pack but they seemed a little smallish to me.

Ron89

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Ive got a half pack of bambino biancos, a pack of abena m4, crinklez, rearz lil monsters, Rawrs, northshore megamax, some supreme lite samples and 2 onesies. :) ive been wanting to try new diapers lately lol thats why so many different kinds.

AnimeDude892

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I will consider it, I am getting them as I want something cute for my daytime diaper. The Better Dry's are for my night time. I did try the MegaMax in a sample pack but they seemed a little smallish to me.
Was the sample pack large? Also NorthShore said that the MegaMax is gonna have a XL size coming out this spring like sometime in June.

Carnifex

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I have atns seni super plus Medline extended wear dignity compose various pull up attend poly prevail perrfit 360 and some booster pads