YOUR Stash!

AnimeDude892

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I will consider it, I am getting them as I want something cute for my daytime diaper. The Better Dry's are for my night time. I did try the MegaMax in a sample pack but they seemed a little smallish to me.
Was the sample pack large? Also NorthShore said that the MegaMax is gonna have a XL size coming out this spring like sometime in June.

Carnifex

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I have atns seni super plus Medline extended wear dignity compose various pull up attend poly prevail perrfit 360 and some booster pads

MaleoMist

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
My stash as of today! The bags are stuffed in my closet behind a bunch of random stuff and the storage box is under my bed.

2 bags of Betterdry's
1 bag of Crinklz Astronaut
1 Bag of Super Seni's
1 single Rearz Safari
Half a pack of Abri-Let stuffers
1 Goodnite
1 Attends Pull Up

tumblr_poven3jRZR1r9tn1n_1280.jpgtumblr_poven6nYEV1r9tn1n_1280.jpg

fakename

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have packs of Pampers Easy Ups 4T-5T Girls (Hello Kitty), Pampers Easy Ups 4T-5T Girls (Dora, 2014-version), Goodnites XL Girls, Pullups 3T-4T Night time for Girls, Huggies Overnights 6, Pampers Baby Dry 6. I'll let all of these run down to zero except Goodnites, I always have those on hand, they're just too good. Normally my stash is half this size but I've been wearing and buying a lot lately...

DiaperLvr

Est. Contributor
Role
In the below photo that I took you can see that Under The Sea (on the bottom) are wider than Crinklz, Rearz Lil Monsters, and even larger than Rearz Rebel.

I just got my first order of Little Rascals (not seen in image) and I'm surprised by how big and fluffy they are, they must be a overnight diaper! When comparing the two I would say that Little Rascals and Under The Sea are the same size; but Little Rascals are just a bit more fluffy. I would also say that Under The Sea is like Rearz Maximum Absorbency diaper 'Safari'.... but after testing both I stocked up on Under The Sea rather than Rearz Safari.

I'm new to ABDL but having tried many diapers I cannot see any fellow ABDL member not liking Under The Sea as a Max Absorb Diaper, especially when AGECOMFORT.COM frequently has them on sale for $27 (CAD) for a pack of 10; cases are an even better deal.

View attachment 33318
Very Nice. Thank-you for the link. I also live in Canada and have used Forsite AM PM maximum. Love them but will try other brands. Have been buying from Walmart and also like the Tena brand for daytime use.

Carnifex

Est. Contributor
Role
Just had a great thing happen I ordered a case of abena m4 on Amazon the details said they were cloth back I just opened it so I could change my wet diaper and I found them to be plastic backed been having trouble finding these

sk1n1m1n

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I just use my adult backpack and store them in there, as I don't use I only need a few and other bits and bobs like onsie, colouring books but I am not into the full on baby experience. i just wear at night

dprpail

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little
I haven’t done inventory in a bit. I actually haven’t worn in months. I keep mine in an ottoman at the foot of my bed with a blanket draped over it.

ThePhotographer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Ok so I got my stash all packed for the summer.
20 megamax
13 supreme lites (purple)
1 supreme lite (blue)
1 supreme lite (green)
2 betterdry in large
2 crinklz in large
30 boosters from northshore
35 scented disposal bags

Also I got it all in one locking suitcase. So glad I got the one that expands for extra space.