YOUR Stash!

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Incontinent
I have 3 unopened packages of DEPEND Dydees and 1 unopened package of RITE AID Adult Dydees at present.

SAPexpanded

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
So my stash is mostly Tena slips Plus, Maxi and plastic backed Ultima with Lille boosters for when I need extra SAP for a longer wear.
My so called 'training pants' are discreet pull ups for work etc (Tena pants Plus and Maxi, Tena men premium Fit and Depend Comfort Protect)
I have unopened packs of Tena slip Large and Tena Flex Large which I will be passing on as they are way too big on me .Lol

Rob110

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Rearz was having a sale so I stocked up on my diapers of choice now I have to go pick them up as shipping to my Canada Post flex ship address was going to cost just over $200 or free if rearz shipped them to our apt but my wife would not be able to deal with that heavy of a shipment that's why we got the flex address.

oh well the girls at our post office will be happy since they wont have to deal with the 10 cases, was told last time the driver who dropped them off to the flex address location was not a happy camper and that was only 4 cases 😀

7 Cases of Crinklz (Aquanauts)
3 Cases of the plain white Betterdry

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
wow, looks like someone took advantage of northshore's betterdry sale! (and that's uite a deep cabinet you have there!)

Rob110

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I was going to reverse the order and get 7 cases of the betterdry plain white version as but decided at the last minute to go with the cute diapers as my wife says I am incontinent so why stick to boring plain white diapers. No one sees my diapers other then my wife so why not, probably my next order when I restock will be the plain white version only but time will tell who says a non DL/AB cant have some cute diapers once in a while :)

winterheart01

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Incontinent
wow, thats my amount in ID slip XD wish I could stock up on crinklz without issues here....

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
decided at the last minute to go with the cute diapers as my wife says I am incontinent so why stick to boring plain white diapers.
Thats a GREAT attitude to have, you have to wear them, you may as well enjoy it right? Or at least try to keep an interesting spin on it even if you don't care for it so much. Turn a "necessary evil" into a "well lets try this today!"

mykryptonromance

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
I have:
-a few goodnights (4 or five maybe)
-2 pacifiers
-a sippy cup
-a bottle
-a bunch of plushes though those aren't in my stash just on my bed
-and a few kiddy coloring books
-also I have a onesie but it's not AB style so I don't know if it counts.

Soarin

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have a large storage bin in the closet (win for being an adult and owning a house, don't have to really hide it). Right now I have about 40-50 Pampers Underjams XL, 40-50 each of size 7 Pampers swaddlers and cruisers, about 30 or so Pampers size 8, about 10 6+ baby dry Pampers from the UK, and an assortment of size 6 Pampers swaddlers and cruisers with a few Underjams size Large and XL of the older designs that have settled to the bottom. Being a 31" waist but preferring baby diapers I'm pretty much confined to Pampers which I don't mind in the least

Topex

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
My stash currently consists of only 8 Forsite Under the Sea, but I took advantage of the Daynite Care sale on Crinklz and went hell, they also have Inspire Select and $75 gets me free shipping, so I might as well spend just that and pay $20 on diapers and not shipping. As of Sunday my stash will in addition to the Forsite have 18 Crinklz Original (1 bag plus 3 samples), 12 Rearz Inspire Select, 1 MyDiaper Ultra, and 1 Little Monsters. I'm also planning on picking up some Inspire+InControl from Rearz next week to round out my stash

Malverndl

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
4 onesies
5 x rearz safari bags
2 x rearz bags barnyard
3 packs nru boosters
5 x bags various other bags from nappiesrus
11 pairs plastic pants
I x changing mat
2 x pacifiers
5 x pairs washable protective pants

Rufusc24

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Found sale on Tena Overnight Underwear, which are pull ups. I have about 30 of them. I also have a few disposable diaper samples from North Shore and Attends ATN