YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have so many different brands, but the most notable contributions to my stash are Northshore Airsupremes, Abena X-plus plastic-backed AND cloth-backed and Abriflex pull-ups. I also plan on adding NS Supremes (plastic) and Molicares to the stash soon.

I hide all of these (except a few unopened packs) in a large container in my closet, along with powder and disposable bags.

I've stuffed around half a case of Senis into my suitcase. Want to add something for nighttime, but that'll need to happen later.

Just some L-XL Goodnites. Now one less.

Only ~13 Tena Maxi Slips. Planning on getting some SDK's soon. :paci:

I have a pack of Depends MaxPro with Tabs along with a pack of 72 male guards from rite-aid that i use for stuffers, I keep the majority of them in my diaper bag in the closet but i also keep a traveling kit in a briefcase that my neighbor gave to me

18 Tena slip M Ultima
23 Tena slip M Maxi (plastic backed)
24 Tena flex M Plus
9 Tena flex M Maxi
7 Tena pants M Plus
10 Tena pants M Maxi
12 Attends slip M10 (plastic backed)
51 Attends active slip M10 (plastic backed)

Best way and cheapest way is to buy diapers in multi packs. Different diapers needed for different situations and time of year.

About four Always Discreet S/M Maximum pull-ups, and a fresh pack of L/XL girls GoodNites.

10 Bellissimos left from my first case
1 ABU Space diaper, from their first round of sales
3 Tranquility atn's (just in case)
2 L/XL Girl's Goodnites (for my gf if she ever wants to)
1 DC Amor (again, for the gf)
1 Random, crappy cloth-backed disposable (came free with my cyber Monday order from wearing clouds)
2 Large Baby Pants birdseye cloth diapers
A Large pair of the sleepy bear print plastic pants
Also, I'm getting a case of TSM's from Bambino in a few days for daytime wear, and I'm deciding whether to get ABU Space, Simple, or Dry 24/7's for overnight...
My bed has drawers underneath the mattress, Nd one has been allocated to hold that stuff. The rest of the cases get stashed in my closet until more room opens up in the drawer.

I have about 10-12 more abenas left (this is the smallest my stash has been in about a year) But I currently have some more abenas and some AwwSoCute's on the way

I just added 4 packs of 16 medium Prevail Breezers diapers from a thrift store for less than 20¢ each. They are a pretty good diaper. This is the second time I found them. Could of had more but that was a cart full. It's fun to shop for and buy diapers in public. No need to be embarrassed!

Just 7 Bellisimos.

I have 10 cases of Confidry 24/7 And 35 cases of DC Amor and 30 Cases of DC IDLY Diapers 20 cases of witch came in today 10 still pending.
All but 10 cases up in my attic. Waiting to be used.

phphfDnJTAM.jpg

And I got 3 Cloth Prefolds from Rearz on the way, plus another 18 Dry 24/7's arriving tomorrow :p

Reactions: GermanDL
2016-01-08 20.40.29.jpg

Nuff said, braahhhhh :biggrin:
It's a fair jump from 8 years ago, when all I had was a pack of DryNites...

Also have a tonne more cushies, more DryNites, another pack of Tena Slip Maxis, and one (keepsake) plastic-backed Tena Slip Maxi.

Well, I'm stocked up for a while, thanks to the Bambino Christmas sale :eek:

All, on top, are the Teddy Bambino
Tru-Fit Inserts (and Tru-Fits) | GoodNites | Pampers something or another
IMG_0462.jpg

34 Rearz inspire+ left. I got them some time ago, and only have used 2.

I got the mediums and it seems they don't fit me as well as I had expected, considering I always get mediums. cute-rabbit-emoticon-29.gif
The moment I tried to put one on I was like cute-rabbit-emoticon-13.gifI have gotten fat! Damn it.
So long story short, I am now exercising to lose the extra weight I have gained these past few years >.>

Just got back from my holiday travel. When I make longer trips, I usually make it a point to shop for adult diapers at thrift stores across the state. I scored 7 bags (105) adult diapers for $18 . I also acquired along a 24 count bag of Tena Night/Super Pads (Product number 72618) that have a larger absorbant area than any adult diaper that I have seen. I will be modifying them as boosters.

I've got three Tenas, 20 something Attends briefs, 2 Abena M4s, 1 plastic pants, some powder, lotion, and huggies wipes.

I currently have 10 packs of Prevail Tru Fit and about 30 Certainty fitted briefs. I hope no one opens my closet, it's hard to hide them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back