YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
About 40 abenas, 20 tena slip maxi and 20 molicares. some baby powder and wipes.

Just bought a jumbo pack(52) of Parent's Choice size six and a regular pack of Walgreens. I'd show you pics, but my photobucket is public for modeling forums I post on. Plus it's hard to keep the drop-in ceiling tiles open and take a picture at the same time. :rolleyes:

your stash

I keep about 10 in a tote next to my bed with all my other baby needs (powder, diaper rash ointment, wipes.) I have a pacifier on a holder clipped to my pillow along with a floppy stuffed boy bunny. (My girlfriend keeps her girl bunny on her pillow). I have six duffle/locker bags with about 24 diapers in each in my closet and about 37 packs of diapers in boxes in the closet of my spare bedroom. I also have about 250-300 various liners/boosters (dignity, depends, poise). In addition, I have 3 new pais of salk sani-pants plastic pants (1 pull one on, two snap). I keep a duffle in the trunk of the car for trips (even driving into town) stocked with all my diaper baby things (powder, pacifier, diaper rash crean, wipes diapers, liners, plastic pants).:smile1:

Current stash level:
1/2 case of Tranquility ATN
16-18 Depend Fitted Brief (medium)

I have an eight-pack of Depends Super Underwear, size L, out of which I've currently got one pulled out. Still trying to work out where to dispose of it once I use it, since I'm not courageous enough to actually walk to the nearest public park to do that yet.

Still nothing, I dont have any diapers because I always put other things first.

I usually keep a package or two on hand with one open i am using, wipes, diaper cream, baby powder and my other diapering needs

I wish my stash was as good as the ones above.
I'll probably go buy some more tommrow or next weekend, whenever I build up the guts.
Here is my stash.

Last edited by a moderator:
Current stash levels:
9 bags of Tranquility ATNs (12 diapers/bag)
20 loose ATNs
14 depends

A few bags of Tranquility ATNs 12 in a bag.
A Tranquility Day pant
A Goodnite Boxer style pant.

3/4 bag Depend Overnight

they are absolutely ridiculous. i doubled up and leaked after 2 wettings about an hour ago. WTF? where r u Abena's, hurry up!!

Review for the Tranquility ATN Pull-ups

Kovalchuk said:
So, does anyone have any reviews for the Tranquility ATN Pull-Ups?
I bought a pack of these just before my last trip out of town. These are a a decent diaper choice and a really good pull-up. For me (42 inch hips, 34 inch waist), the mediums fit snug enough for decent leak protections. Heavy flooding may leak if if has slid down some. The absorbency is roughly the same as the other version of ATN with a similar thickness and size absorbent pad. The width is just about the same, but the length is a little bit shorter. In the rear, the pad ends 3.5 inches below the top of the waistband. The front ends 4.5 inches below the waist band. I used this diaper for both day time and night time use during the trip and had no leaks. After wearing one for 24 hours, the sides and waistband were still in good condition. This is my current favortite for a pull-up style diaper.

Reactions: Serendiapity
Right now only four Attends Breathable 9 Mediums, thats including the one I am wearing. :( Although I have two packages coming on this wen or thur so I will repost what I get then. One of them being something I have NEVER seen spoke about on here. So I am exctied to do a review about them. I won't say what kind of diaper it is, but I will give you a hint it is a pull up!

Depends in a secret cabinet underneath my shelves in the back of my closet. The best place, I swear.

DiaperedFox

I have some in the storage space in my room
in a suit case >.<
but there depends underwear
witch btw
TOTALLY SUCK

New camera, new stash.
dsci0019xi9.jpg

miles said:
New camera, new stash.

Do you buy a new camera with every bag of diapers? :eek:

Peachy

Err, well... No stash at the moment :(

Current Stash:

12 boys GoodNites
1 girls GoodNite
3 Bottles
1 Nuk 3 paci
1 Sleeper
2 Sippy cups

Peachy said:
Do you buy a new camera with every bag of diapers? :eek:

Peachy
No, my first photo (or was it 2 photos) were taken with my Camera Phone (which I recently lost on the public bus)

The new camera isn't really new, it's just one my Grandpa got for Christmas last year that he never uses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back