YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My latest 1100 mile trip with my wife to Washington State (USA) and then on to Victoria, British Columbia, Canada yielded a good haul to add to my stash. At various Thrift Stores, I acquired 285 Disposable Adult Undergarments and Boosters at an average unit price of $.27 or less.

My most classic find on this trip was a new pair of Salk Sani-Pants model #850 (Pull-on Style) in the package for $2.00!!!! I'll be sending that package label (as proof of purchase) and 11 others with a rebate coupon to Salk for $2.00 each ($24.00 rebate total), So that pair was FREE.

$2.50/Bagx3 Depend Belted Shields Extra Absorbency with buttons – Unit Price $.09

$3.75/Bagx2 Prevail Protective Underwear Super Plus – Unit Price $.27

$3.37/Bagx3 Tena SUPERFIT Protective Underwear Super Plus – Unit Price $.21

$1.40/Bagx5 Tranquility TopLiner Booster Contour Pads – Unit Price $.12

$3.75/Bagx3 Prevail First Quality Per-Fit Q Briefs AZS-ELF – Unit Price $.25

$2.09/Bagx2 Medline Fit Right Brief Ultra – Unit Price $.15

With 2 closets filled from floor to ceiling at this point, I should be set for at least 3 years even if I don't buy another adult diaper item.

I've got... 19 CVS ME Fitted Briefs, ~12 of goodnites, 19 Walgreens' MLP pullups... in a part of my room *I* didn't know existed until I went looking for a hiding spot!

I intend of trying to stock pile some ABU cushies for short wear and Bambino Bellisimos for extended wear times but i can only buy packs of 8 -10s at a time to avoid Customs charges and shipping is over 30 bucks to the UK so yeah but i do not wear too often i may be able to gain quite a stock under my bed ^^; I only have 2 Bellisimos left, i have for the first time a fear of running out as i have only just got back into wearing them again after years of holding back.

Went to a local thrift store with a 25% off sale, so I picked up more bags (132 diapers)

Total expenditure $24.22 Prevail First Quality Per-Fit Q Briefs AZS-ELF – Unit Price $.18

Today was a spring cleaning reorganization day for my stash closets. I was also rearranging/storing all of our fall/winter flannel and fleece bedding and taking out all of the cotton and micro fiber sheet sets.

While cleaning, I found a large box (eight bags) of TENA Classic Plus Medium Diapers that I placed in the laundry room to start to modify as boosters. I usually keep about 24 full size ones made up to speed building my diaper change set-ups.

Ok, I have a stash started so here goes. 5 newborn diapers, paci, bottle, 2 size 3 diapers. 1 18 pack Tena briefs, 1 11 pack Goodnights, 1 10 pack cloth diapers. 1 washable bed mat, 1 plastic pants, plus I have a lined tablecloth under my mattress for protecting that. I also have 8 diaper liners that make the cloth more comfy and clean. I have Mule Team Borax and oxy-clean for washing my items
F.L.

I don't have much of a stash due to still living at home with parents. Boots own staydry slips, down to my last one, and a sippiy cup. I used to have some dummies that I used at night but my jaw really hurt in morning so I binned them.

Mine currently stands at

230 Lillie supreme maxi medium

73 Tena Slip Maxi medium

50 Abena M4

6 Molicare Supreme medium

3 Bambinos medium

3 Cuddlz medium

Half a pack of pampers size 6

Half a pack of Little ones size 6

Half pack of Lillie boosters

Random selection of old nappys , drynights , tena flex

2 onesies

2 sleepers

3 Terry nappies

Assortment of plastic pants

Assorted changing stuff , powder, wipes creams bath stuff ect

teddys

dummy

Oh and a throw with stars on it , use it as a blanke and doubles as a changing pad

a couple of sleepers

grst said:
Here are pics of my stash. I currently possess over 600 diapers, pull-ups, and sleep pants. Since these pics were taken, I have added a pack of each of the following
-Huggies Snug&Dry 6 (New Deisgn)
-Pull-Ups Cool-Alert 4T/5T
-Pampers Cruisers 6 (2010 version)
-Huggies Jeans Diapers Size 5
-Huggies Little Movers 6 (New Design)
-Pull-Ups Learning Designs 4T/5T (2013 NEW design)
And of course I have added to all of these (I have probably used about 15 of some of the ones shown, but here they are!
Store brand Diapers, pull-ups, and sleep pants:
View attachment 17003
Goodnites:
View attachment 17004
Pull-Ups:
View attachment 17005
Huggies Diapers:
View attachment 17006
Underjams and Luvs:
View attachment 17007
Easy Ups:
View attachment 17008
My mega stash of Pampers Diapers Pic 1:
View attachment 17009
My mega stash of Pampers Diapers Pic 2:
View attachment 17010
My mega stash of Pampers Diapers Pic 3:
View attachment 17011

GRST,

Can you post more pics of your Huggies in your collection? Particularly the little movers. also, do you still have the original packaging for them?

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and SkinnyDL
I have an interesting "hidden-in-plain-sight" kind of place for my stash, inside my TV stand/media cabinet. It has a door on the side that closes with magnets, and you just push in to open it, so there's no handle or anything visible on the outside. To anyone unfamiliar with it, you can't even tell there's a door there. It has an 8-inch deep storage area inside with one shelf in the middle, which is just enough room for a couple stacks of diapers. I'd post a pic, but I currently only have 8 Depend Fitted Briefs and 5 Good-Nites, so it looks kind of empty right now. I'll post a couple of pics soon after I restock it. :)

My current stash:
2 cases + 13 Plastic Backed tena slip maxi
9 tena pants super
22 abena abri-form M4
4 lille suprem fit maxi
huggies drynites bedmats
johnson's baby powder
huggies pure wipes
sudocrem
2x philips avent natural bottles with fast flow teats
1x philips avent classic with fast flow teat

10 Girl Goodnites XL
8 Well Beginnings 4T-5T Girl Training Pants
6 Well Beginnings 2T-3T Girl Training Pants
4 Prevail Medium Briefs
1 baby bottle
1 NUK 5 pacifier

Pack of Abena M4 (14)
8 M4s
10 Cushies
2 bambinos

I have:
11 L/XL Goodnites (soon to be 10, hopefully:))
Baby Pants classic white plastic pants
Elmo bib
Gerber baby bottle
2 store brand pacifiers
pacifier clip
baby powder
diaper rash cream
baby oil
Similac formula
sippy cup

things that aren't normally in a stash:
5 disney big kid pants (to cover diapers with cute designs and to simulate cloth training pants/for a toddler trying to be a big kid when he's not ready)
Spider-Man t-shirt and pants pj combo

I hide them in a box in the closet.

I sew my own cloth diapers in order to get a perfect fitting diaper. I also make my own diaper covers. I have recently started to sew some AIO diapers that fit very nicely and do a wonderful job, the kind of job a diaper is supposed to do that is. I do stock a few cases of Bambino disposables with a few cases of Quadro diaper inserts. I mostly prefer a cloth diaper though because I can have a wider variety of prints with all the new designs of PUL material on the market. I am urinary challenged so diapers are going to be in my life until my spirit is called away. I intend a life of comfort over a life of fear when it comes to below the belt issues so I have a HUGE supply of diapers and it is growing larger by the week.

Our stash consists of Bambino Biancos, Teddy Bear Bambino, Dry 24/7, ABRI-Wings, Secure Xplus. Just recently added Tena diapers. Try to keep at least 2 bags of each...

I have a whole pack of Exact diapers, 4 Tranquility, a few Depends in my drawer, lots of pacifiers like over 30 of them lol, and around 10 bibs, and baby oil/powder in my drawer and 10 footy pjs in my upper drawer<3 (Damn I'm such a baby)

I have about two dozen assorted cloth diapers made of cotton gauze, birdseye and flannel plus a half dozen plastic and rubber pants--both pull up and snap on. I just received a case of Abena M4 disposables. Snappies, diaper pins, baby powder, baby oil and lotion make up the rest of the stash.

Just placed an order:

1 pack of M4s
1 pack of Attends Slip M10
1 pack of Super Seni Plus
1 pack of Seni Standard Plus
2 samples of MyDiaper

Can't wait :smile1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back