Your stash, and where you keep it..

I have most of my diapers in stacks in my closet, I have 30 or so Happy Ending Diapers, 25 or so dependeco diapers, 5 Eco Able Extended diapers, 10 or so Eco able pull ups, and 11 or so Super undies. The ones that are not in the closet are on a line drier in my bed room (I don't put my cloth diapers in the dry I line dry them) Ok I have to many cloth diapers. I have some old disposables but I don't use them much anymore.

I probably should note I also have 15 prefold diapers and plastic pants (not sure how many plastic pants)

Last edited:
being ic, i keep a variety on hand; however i am in dorms now. luckily private rooms. i just keep them like most people keep their underwear, in a drawer. then for the compression boxer briefs i keep in the same drawer. (i use them over to conceal them better at school and work). the types i use range. i prefer Megamaxe but they are so expensive i usually just wear when i’m going out for an entire evening, for regular use i just use better dry. I keep a good amount on hand as well, usually 2-3 weeks worth and the automatic shipping takes care of making sure i have them (insurance is amazing for that) I also have some Depends Fit available for most mornings or days i stay in the dorm as i am close to a bathroom, but lazy days i’ll use a MM.

griphixx said:
What kind of diapers do you guys have in your stash? Do you keep alot on hand, or buy them when needed? Also. Where do you keep them? I personally can't find somwhere to put them to where someone who walks into my room wont be able to see them easily. (I live in a small dorm room with no storage) anyone else hqve this issue? Whether it be parents, roomates, etc...
Probably 2/3 of a case of BetterDry that I wear at night, a few different cloth diapers that I have yet to try (Ecoables overnight set, and a couple Rearz Omutsu with a few Rearz boosters). And also a small handful of random samples (Megamax's, Seni Quatro, couple pull on and a couple Tranquility All Through the Night's). It's not really that much, I have a walkin closet and just keep them tucked in the corner in a couple of boxes. I rarely have company over so I don't worry much, and if I do then they're almost never in my room unless I have a girl over (very rare)

I'm well over 2000 diapers in my stash. I keep a few drawers full in the bedroom and my remaining stash are in the original boxes stacked on pallets in the garage. I'll restock my drawers from there and every now and them I'll go thru the overstock and consolidate them.
99% of my stash is ABDL diapers containing a mix of diapers from ABU, LFB, Tykables, Bambino, PretendAgain and NrU.

Last edited:
Some of you people have an extraordinary amount of diapers! I keep my diapers wedged between some stuff in my messy closet with a tee shirt covering them for good measure. I want a more secure system but don't have any options.

griphixx said:
What kind of diapers do you guys have in your stash? Do you keep alot on hand, or buy them when needed? Also. Where do you keep them? I personally can't find somwhere to put them to where someone who walks into my room wont be able to see them easily. (I live in a small dorm room with no storage) anyone else hqve this issue? Whether it be parents, roomates, etc...
I have a ton of diapers. Many different printed ones and also medical diapers. I keep them in a cabinets i built. They are all neatly stacked and accessible. I used to keep them in totes but its got clunky.

Reactions: inconowl
Wow…many of you have huge stashes! Right now I only have half a pack of Goodnites and a couple of Northshore MegaMax and Supremes. I rarely have more than a pack of each plus a pack of Rearz or other printed diapers. They are stored either in a bin in our bedroom closet under my cycling gear, in the back of our armoire, or in the space under a bottom dresser drawer. My wife knows I have them, but we don’t want them easily findable by our son.

I have just a few. I mean, there's still room to walk in there, so I've obviously got work to do.
1702183092425.png

GoodnitesAreGoat said:
Some of you people have an extraordinary amount of diapers! I keep my diapers wedged between some stuff in my messy closet with a tee shirt covering them for good measure. I want a more secure system but don't have any options.
I'm pretty sure most of us here, at some point in our lives were in the very same boat you speak of.
There were times my stash only consisted of a few hidden somewhere. I can now afford more so I buy more.

Reactions: kronikmod
I am dealing with bedwetting (I wet the bed three or four times a week) so I wear a protection every night. I live in a flat with my girlfriend and we have a big wardrobe there in the bedroom with the inner-drawers. Two of these drawers I use as a diaper storage, one as a boxer-shorts storage.

Being a bedwetter, I keep diapers for approx. a month. Usually I wear the TENA Pants Plus "M" disposable pull-ups, so the most of the store is consisted of them, but I have some TENA Slip Super "M" tab-styled diapers that I wear sometimes (e.g. when I have a cold) and several pieces of MOLICARE Elastic Premium (belted diapers) that I gained at the local pharmacy as samples too.

I think that there is the rest of disposable male guards and the incontinence boxer shorts that I had used before I started to wear the pull-ups.

I keep my nappies on the bed in my spare room. obviously if someone is staying over and needs that bed I have to clear them all away some where hidden from view. I currently have a pack of attends, some str8ups, and 3/4 pack of lil bella. I'm shortly going to put one of the lil bella on and shall wear it while I'm out shopping.

I have 30+ diapers on different sport bags.

I hide my stash in my closet in a plastic crate with broken DVD players on top as a disguise and a box in front of it. My stash consists of about 31 Pampers Size 7 daipers and 10 huggies Size 6 daipers and 1 baby bottle and a pacifier. Nobody has found it luckily.

In my closet in my 'study'. A pack in an old cabin baggage holdall. My housemates won't fish around.

I keep a drawerful of diapers available for 'random access'. The rest of my stash, currently maybe 100 diapers, is in the back of my closet in the original boxes. My roommate respects my privacy so I don't worry about him snooping at all. I do wish I had a deeper closet because I'm at the limit of my space.

I keep my stats pretty open in the public storage to my apartment.

griphixx said:
I have a closet in my garage and it is full with fun diapers

Attachments

• 20231205_162838.jpg
    20231205_162838.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 30
  • 20231205_162855.jpg
    20231205_162855.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 30
  • 20231205_162816.jpg
    20231205_162816.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 30
  • Love
Reactions: abdl86 and CutestPaddedFemboy
My stash Is an odd one. I keep a large part of it hidden in a nearby wood. I will walk to it and take a few diapers or pull-ups when i need them to keep at my smaller stash at home.

Reactions: Sealander
Diaperedonthedownlow said:
I have a closet in my garage and it is full with fun diapers
Yes it sure seems to be pretty loaded.

My stash is in the car, video bag for when out and about as indeed are all three cars equipped with their own little stashes, then theres the shed and garage and both toilets and four cupboards and finally every coat I have has a vacuum packed Nappy ready for an emergency !

Back