Your stash, and where you keep it..

I've got a cheap cabinet loaded with about 8 bags worth of diapers, along with supplies like powder. Off to the side is my main storage, where I have around 20 cases holding bags of diapers.

I shuffle things around periodically as I take bags out of cases and load them into the cabinet, so bags get moved to other cases so I can remove empty cases. (and make room for new cases) I mark the cases so I can tell what's in each box.

I keep an excel spreadsheet of how many bags of each kind of diaper I have on-hand, and try to remember to "deduct" from the list each time I take out a bag or two to reload the cabinet, but I have to "do inventory" about twice a year to pick up what I forgot to mark down.

Somewhat recently I've started trying to reduce the amount of diapers I have on-hand. It's hard though, I find sales and new diaper intros hard to resist. I think the biggest my stash has gotten was around 1,800 diapers. Right now I have about 70 bags (740 diapers) in the cases, plus whatever's in the cabinet. There's over 20 different kinds of diapers in those 70 bags - I like variety, keeps it interesting!

My cabinet is just a cheap hardware store furniture thing with laminated particle board sides and doors, though I added a simple cabinet lock that lets me lightly secure the door when closed, to stop guests from snooping. Oddly enough, I very rarely get questions about all the cardboard boxes in the room. But the lock helps give me some peace-of-mind when I have visitors over, especially if they brought their kids - a lot of kids are nosey and will get into anything that easily opens.

Attachments

• 2022.03.15 restock.JPG
    2022.03.15 restock.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
bambinod said:
I've got a cheap cabinet loaded with about 8 bags worth of diapers, along with supplies like powder. Off to the side is my main storage, where I have around 20 cases holding bags of diapers.

I shuffle things around periodically as I take bags out of cases and load them into the cabinet, so bags get moved to other cases so I can remove empty cases. (and make room for new cases) I mark the cases so I can tell what's in each box.

I keep an excel spreadsheet of how many bags of each kind of diaper I have on-hand, and try to remember to "deduct" from the list each time I take out a bag or two to reload the cabinet, but I have to "do inventory" about twice a year to pick up what I forgot to mark down.

Somewhat recently I've started trying to reduce the amount of diapers I have on-hand. It's hard though, I find sales and new diaper intros hard to resist. I think the biggest my stash has gotten was around 1,800 diapers. Right now I have about 70 bags (740 diapers) in the cases, plus whatever's in the cabinet. There's over 20 different kinds of diapers in those 70 bags - I like variety, keeps it interesting!

My cabinet is just a cheap hardware store furniture thing with laminated particle board sides and doors, though I added a simple cabinet lock that lets me lightly secure the door when closed, to stop guests from snooping. Oddly enough, I very rarely get questions about all the cardboard boxes in the room. But the lock helps give me some peace-of-mind when I have visitors over, especially if they brought their kids - a lot of kids are nosey and will get into anything that easily opens.
Wow that is allot of padding :) But why not include photos of all the padding?

I keep about 100 in a cupboard in my room
the rest are in cases in the garage or basement storage room 20230929_180408.jpg

Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude and abdl86
Here is my diaper stack.

Attachments

• IMG_0844.JPG
    IMG_0844.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0845.JPG
    IMG_0845.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0846.JPG
    IMG_0846.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 24
abdl86 said:
Here is my diaper stack.
I see you keep it securely locked
but can see inside?

• Thinking
Reactions: abdl86
SparkyDog said:
I see you keep it securely locked
but can see inside?
See inside? What are you talking about?

abdl86 said:
See inside? What are you talking about?
to me it looks like you can see through the locked metal panels? If you're living alone of course no big deal

• Thinking
Reactions: abdl86
cassithedl said:
im at uni (in halls) and ive only got about 9 right now in my stash, and I stash them under my bed!x
That must be scary in case people find

Nowididit said:
I'm pretty sure most of us here, at some point in our lives were in the very same boat you speak of.
There were times my stash only consisted of a few hidden somewhere. I can now afford more so I buy more.
Definitely true for many of us. Living at home, disposing of used ones and hiding fresh ones felt like covert operations at times. If I had 2 packs of depends I was rollin' in dips.

Now I live with a supportive wife and have a few cases worth of dips stashed around the apartment. I just keep whatever I'm currently using split between one of the dresser drawers and a duffel bag on my side of the closet.

Getting older means more responsibilities and bills...but also more freedom 😁

Closet top shelf. I can keep 100 up there, and most importantly it’s in perfect view so I can stare at all my beautiful diapers. When ever I want

Reactions: SparkyDog
Back