Your stash, and where you keep it..

I keep two packs of nappies at most, they're stored in my wardrobe, either directly in their bags or in shoe boxes.

I usually have 1-2 packs of diapers and keep them in a drawer

I have about 100, mostly abu but some others, I’m not brand loyal but I very much like some of their products. I keep them in storage bins because where we live we get get suprise guests a lot, family lives on our street! I keep track of them with the crinkles app

Reactions: abdl86
In the garage on the top shelf I have 11 cases and then one case in the closet

I keep my stash pretty small no more than 15 nappies at any one time normally less. That way I can keep my onesies, baby powder, disposal bags and everything else in one box which I keep in the loft eaves because I know no one else will look in there. I have a second box up there with some other items in but last time I tried getting to it I almost broke my ankle so I won’t try that for a while! I keep my dummy in my chest of drawers because that is the one item my mother who I live with knows about.

I have about 10 packs of various diapers stashed around my workshop/tool room. Plastic pants and onsesies ane in the back of my clothes closet.
Neither place will my wife look into.

I don’t maintain a large stash, usually just a couple of packs of Active fit Ultima and a couple of the Maxis and I reorder when they start to get low, so they are in a kept in hold-all in the airing cupboard. But I do keep a few loose nappies immediately to hand in my normal underwear drawer.

My current diaper stack.

• Attends Slip 10 Regular M 9*26=234
  • Crinklz Buccaneer 4*15=60
  • Crinklz Fairy Tail 15
  • Tena Slip Active Fit Maxi 2*24=48
  • Tena Slip Active Fit Ultima 21
  • Abri Form X-Plus 14
  • Tykables Galactic 10
  • Rearz Dinosaur 3*12=36
  • Forma-Care Comfort Slip X-Plus 2*18=36
  • NorthShore MEGAMAX 10

Total of 484 diapers that is not open yet. If you would count the open package that i have the amount would be around 520 diapers.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Samantha, Deleted member 62493 and KindaOlde
abdl86 said:
My current diaper stack.

• Attends Slip 10 Regular M 9*26=234
  • Crinklz Buccaneer 4*15=60
  • Crinklz Fairy Tail 15
  • Tena Slip Active Fit Maxi 2*24=48
  • Tena Slip Active Fit Ultima 21
  • Abri Form X-Plus 14
  • Tykables Galactic 10
  • Rearz Dinosaur 3*12=36
  • Forma-Care Comfort Slip X-Plus 2*18=36
  • NorthShore MEGAMAX 10

Total of 484 diapers that is not open yet. If you would count the open package that i have the amount would be around 520 diapers.
My dude is waiting for the apocalypse and not being able to hold it 😳

Cloudhopper94 said:
My dude is waiting for the apocalypse and not being able to hold it 😳
I would say i more like being well stock :)

• Love
Reactions: Samantha and Deleted member 62493
I am lucky I live on my own and I don't have to hide mine.

Reactions: Kellycares
Like many above I live alone so I don’t have to hide my supply adult diapers. But, I do try to keep my diaper needs as “normal” as possible. So, I keep my extra diapers in a couple of large drawers in my walk-in closet. I have diapers delivered once a month. So, at the beginning the month I have about 125 diapers, and by the end of the month only 25, or so, of my adult diapers are left.

In an old dusty suitcase.

I’m lucky that I live with just my Daddy and I can keep my diapees on the shelf in our closet and we keep the closet doors closed most of the time anyway, so unless you opened my side of the closet, you shouldn’t see them. I like to order mine every two weeks since I get paid bi-weekly. I like to wear AB/DL diapers at home (LittleForBig Baby Usagi and Astro Babies are my favorites so far!) and thinner, more discreet diapers at work like Crinklz or I’ve recently tried the NorthShore MegaMax AirLock and those make me feel more discreet since they don’t crinkle hardly at all and they’re more breathable which would be nice during the summer I imagine! I’m going to go shopping soon to look for some nice joggers I can wear to work to hide the bulk of my diapers, then I think I’ll feel even more comfortable knowing people won’t know I’m wearing.

Attachments

• IMG_7183.jpeg
    IMG_7183.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 22
  • Love
Reactions: Samantha and Deleted member 62493
SoggyRunner said:
Wow…many of you have huge stashes! Right now I only have half a pack of Goodnites and a couple of Northshore MegaMax and Supremes. I rarely have more than a pack of each plus a pack of Rearz or other printed diapers. They are stored either in a bin in our bedroom closet under my cycling gear, in the back of our armoire, or in the space under a bottom dresser drawer. My wife knows I have them, but we don’t want them easily findable by our son.
He will find them sooner or later unless they are physically locked up somewhere. I know, as kids we dug through everyplace in the house not really searching for anything in particular but playing hide-n-go seek meant finding closest and trying to get behind stacks of clothes. A lot can fall out as you move items around.

JOCKMAN said:
He will find them sooner or later unless they are physically locked up somewhere. I know, as kids we dug through everyplace in the house not really searching for anything in particular but playing hide-n-go seek meant finding closest and trying to get behind stacks of clothes. A lot can fall out as you move items around.
I second this. My late grandmother always used to say that you can never truly hide something from everyone. You could escape to the most remote location of the earth, climb a tall mountain, and you still might run into someone else.

My room is shared with my partner who doesn't care. I just store them in pillow cases in their original bags. Most of my current stash is Goodnights XL Boys but I also have some Rearz and prescribed insurance diapers.

griphixx said:
What kind of diapers do you guys have in your stash? Do you keep alot on hand, or buy them when needed? Also. Where do you keep them? I personally can't find somwhere to put them to where someone who walks into my room wont be able to see them easily. (I live in a small dorm room with no storage) anyone else hqve this issue? Whether it be parents, roomates, etc...
im at uni (in halls) and ive only got about 9 right now in my stash, and I stash them under my bed!x

Reactions: Andy86
Some I keep in my sink cupboard and the bulk behind a hatch under the eaves of the house, both in our bedroom. I still have two pink Megamax, some attends 10 and my usual Tena active ultimas. Four bags, sixty, of Betterdry on the way.

cassithedl said:
im at uni (in halls) and ive only got about 9 right now in my stash, and I stash them under my bed!x
I'm in uni halls aswell not much storage at all let alone for diapers
that being said overall its a good experience and i wouldn't trade it for anything

Back