Who like sitting around in a warm wet squishy diaper that's soaked to the max?

Along with the warm wet feeling, I also enjoy the swelled up tight feeling of the diaper. Especially when I use a booster pad.

Reactions: Josephine, FeistyPants, wetaccident and 1 other person
The feeling of a wet, warm, squishy, full diaper that is about to leak into my plastic pants is total bliss. I love the crinkly sounds that combination makes. The best diapers I’ve tried for a super sloshy, comfy feeling are the Megamax and Better Dry brands. They both hold a ton and don’t fall apart despite any physical activity (ie. rubbing, etc.). Stay wet my friends…

• Love
Reactions: Fairwarning and Sidewinder
My morning Crinklz diaper is both very wet and very messy. I am sitting here with the most delightfully warm, wet, squishy, and slightly 'tinky diaper. I cannot think of a much better way to start the day. I get up very early while my wife is still in bed. I wet during the night but I don't mess my diaper until I get up. I enjoy the early morning solitude in my wet and messy diaper. I won't change for several hours and will get my morning exercise in my wet and soiled diaper. We have a Memorial Day party later today with friends and family. I will wear a discreet diaper, I think a NS blue Lite diaper will do, maybe a microfiber cloth insert booster just for added confidence against leaks. My family and friends don't know, only my wife will know I am wetting when I get a momentary blank glassy stare!:oops:

I look forward to my weekends working outside in mine. By the end of the day is so heavy. Love my life 💓

I love feeling my diaper after I have just flooded it. Sometimes I'll stay in the super wet diaper for up to 2 hours without changing and let it leak on my bed because I love the squishy feeling on my crotch.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 57387, Diaperloverj, Sidewinder and 1 other person
I am up unusually early even for me. My Attends Premier diaper is sooo wet and messy that it was sliding off and drooping. I readjusted the Velcro tabs and that helped, but now I am sitting here with the best lumpy squish in my diaper.

Love waking up in a soaking wet nappy, then stay in it to soak it some more. Such a great feeling

Reactions: Wetshisbed, wetaccident, Diaperloverj and 2 others
My Northshore Air Supreme is nowhere near to being soaked to the max, but it is comfortably warm, wet and squishy right now. ; D

Last edited:
Reactions: wetaccident and Deleted member 57387
Laying down in a wet double diaper now that I have had on all day. Used only diaper today no toilet. Good for maybe one more wetting. Have PUL diaper cover on as welll.

Bellybag58 said:
I woke up about 4 hours ago and couldn't get back to sleep. I decided to goof around on the computer till I got tired and eventually went back to sleep. My diaper was soaked the whole time I was awake and when I went back to sleep. I just got back up an hour ago and didn't want to change into a new dry one. I was really getting turned on and all excited with the warm wet squishy feeling of my totally full diaper. I played from the outside for about 20 minutes but new it was time for a new one. Boy I sure wish I would have worn it longe

I love being in a wet diaper for as long as possible.

Reactions: Wetshisbed
This Gal not a big fan of soggy diapers ! I end up getting diaper rash !! NOT FUN !!!

• Wow
Reactions: chrischrischris
I'm hoping to spend some time doing exactly this this weekend! I got a chance to do the last weekend and it was great. Went to bed already wet and then spent the morning lounging in a completely soaked and boosted diaper. Wish I could have worn it longer, to be honest , but it was time to change and start the day.

WABX said:
I stay in my night diaper in the morning as long as I can. It's very enjoying .
That to me is the best thing, especially on a weekend morning.

Reactions: diapereddesigner and Sidewinder
It's Squishy Sunday; wet and squishy in both the front and back of my early morning Tykables Animooz diaper. I won't change for several hours , sometime after I get my morning exercise but before my wife gets up. How does my diaper diaper feel? Warm, bulky, squishy, comforting, and just AHHH

I am having my breakfast in my soaking wet night time nappy and thoroughly enjoyong the feeling.

Reactions: chamberpot
SoakerJ said:
Love waking up in a soaking wet nappy, then stay in it to soak it some more. Such a great feeling
It is a great feeling

Reactions: Karoq and chamberpot
Back