Who like sitting around in a warm wet squishy diaper that's soaked to the max?

I have to be careful since I get diaper rash easily.

Deleted member 61728 said:
I look forward to my weekends working outside in mine. By the end of the day is so heavy. Love my life 💓
I love having time to wear mine while working outside and not having to clean up and come inside when I have to pee. Love that warm wet soggy feeling just as it is about to start leaking. Life is good

Last edited:
Reactions: Wetshisbed
I am sitting here with a soaking wet morning Tykables Animooz diaper and will get my morning exercise in my wet diaper before I change into a Little Kings diaper for work. I'll be wet at work for most of the day. For some reason no messy diaper this morning.

Definitely, I like days off and weekend mornings where I don’t have to rush to change or get dressed. Will often stay in my wet night nappy as long as I can while I relax and have breakfast

Reactions: chamberpot
I like it, but I'm very careful about leaking 😳

It is a fun sensory experience, like slime or playdoh but without anything actually touching my hands, as long as it doesn’t leak!

Reactions: CutestPaddedFemboy
It’s one of the best feelings ever!!

a few days ago I was able to use my first ever abdl diaper. it was so good. It was squishy, and warm, and just perfect.

Currently sitting in my diaper soaked to the max. I love the warm squishy feeling as I keep peeing till I leak. I wear most days and don’t change until I absolutely have to.

I usually avoid these discussions since I feel a bit awkward. But I can relate to this. I enjoy the squishy feel for sure, but it isn’t necessary for me to enjoy my diaper time. It’s an added bonus.
By the time my diaper is that wet I begin to seriously worry about leaking, though the fear is generally unfounded.

Actually, my Crinklz Aquanaut diaper is very wet and messy this morning, double the pleasure!

DiaperDude210 said:
Currently sitting in my diaper soaked to the max. I love the warm squishy feeling as I keep peeing till I leak. I wear most days and don’t change until I absolutely have to.
I never rush to change when at home.

Karoq said:
Definitely, I like days off and weekend mornings where I don’t have to rush to change or get dressed. Will often stay in my wet night nappy as long as I can while I relax and have breakfast
Me too.

Back