Who like sitting around in a warm wet squishy diaper that's soaked to the max?

SoS7883 said:
Do you wet without knowing
I wake up with a wet diaper and never know when it happens.

Reactions: chamberpot
satinbottom said:
I wake up with a wet diaper and never know when it happens.
Wow 😯 how long have you been wetting the bed ?

Fantastic feeling, but I do it with water …..

The real question would be who DOESN'T?

Reactions: cappydiaperlvr
I must be the weirdo that usually always prefers a fresh clean diaper. Both me and my sensitive skin do not like wetness for long periods of time. Something about that ''clammy'' feeling against my bum makes me uncomfortable and want to change, whether it's a diaper that is good or a bad at wicking wetness away...

SaggyDiaperChris said:
Je nach Situation, liebe ich eigentlich jedes Windel-Stadium 🧸 = Frisch und trocken 🙂, leicht benetzt 😚, (sehr) nass und saggy 😘, chaotisch /durcheinander (squishy) 😇 ist für mich immer DAS Highlight 🥇😎, die Königsklasse 👑 der intensiven Windelerlebnisse + Gefühle! 🤗
Translation: Depending on the situation, I actually love every diaper stage 🧸 = Fresh and dry 🙂, slightly wetted 😚, (very) wet and saggy 😘, chaotic /confused (squishy) 😇 is for me always THE highlight 🥇😎, the premier class 👑 of intense diaper experiences + feelings! 🤗 😉 .

Not me.

Abdlchriscrinkle said:
My sensitive skin does not like wetness for long periods of time.
I use products for sensitive skin. For example, I changed my diaper when I could no longer stand the wetness. Over time wetness has become more pleasurable, like when swimming. So now I look forward to being diapered in a soaked diaper.

SoS7883 said:
Do you wet without knowing
Yes, I wet my diaper while sleeping and don't notice until I'm awake.

Reactions: Wetshisbed
Bellybag58 said:
I woke up about 4 hours ago and couldn't get back to sleep. I decided to goof around on the computer till I got tired and eventually went back to sleep. My diaper was soaked the whole time I was awake and when I went back to sleep. I just got back up an hour ago and didn't want to change into a new dry one. I was really getting turned on and all excited with the warm wet squishy feeling of my totally full diaper. I played from the outside for about 20 minutes but new it was time for a new one. Boy I sure wish I would have worn it longer.
I love wearing a fully soaked diaper around and will do so as long as possible before changing. If I'm sitting I will put down some plastic to prevent leaks on the furniture.

Going to bed I prefer half soaked, enough that it feels nice and padded, warm and squishy but doesn't leak and has enough room for a night wetting.

Reactions: wetaccident
fleckothefennec said:
…..Going to bed I prefer half soaked, enough that it feels nice and padded, warm and squishy but doesn't leak and has enough room for a night wetting.

Yes 😌

I do. The fuller and more swelled up the better.

• Love
Reactions: Wetshisbed, wetaccident and chamberpot
Sat here in bed reading all these posts and Nappy is just starting to leak as I can feel the outer pant elastics getting damp.
Got to go !

Last edited:
Reactions: wetaccident and chamberpot
At first I used to change out of my wet nighttime diaper as soon as I woke up. One Saturday I felt lazy and was just surfing the net and sat around for several hours in my wet diaper. It didn't bother me at all to be wet and just going on with whatever I was doing. I wasn't really thinking about how wet I was and it didn't bother me. I now do this every weekend.

Reactions: Absorblock and SoakerJ
satinbottom said:
Yes, I wet my diaper while sleeping and don't notice until I'm awake.
Same here.

Plymouthplace23116 said:
At first I used to change out of my wet nighttime diaper as soon as I woke up. One Saturday I felt lazy and was just surfing the net and sat around for several hours in my wet diaper. It didn't bother me at all to be wet and just going on with whatever I was doing. I wasn't really thinking about how wet I was and it didn't bother me. I now do this every weekend.
I never rush to change a wet nappy. If I am at home I wear them to the point of leaking or to the point they are that heavy they won't stay up any more.

Reactions: SoakerJ, Diaperloverj and Mathew
Mathew said:
I love sitting in my diaper when it's soaked with pee and I'm doing that right now while I post my answer. Woke up this morning like most with my diaper full of pee, I wet myself almost every night. Got my morning cup of coffee and did what I always do and topped my diaper off with whatever I had left in my bladder. Turned on the morning news and sat down to the incredibly delightful feeling of a completely soaked diaper. I enjoy wearing a wet diaper so much that as soon as I put a dry diaper on I instantly wet it. I stay diapered 24 7 and stay wet just about the same. For me it's a yes to the question, I like it.
My nappies are never dry for very long. I can't say I instantly wet a fresh clean nappy well not often but it is never long before it is wet again.

Reactions: Mathew
satinbottom said:
I love the feeling of a warm wet diaper. Waking up with full diaper is something I look forward to. Some waddle time and it's time to change it. Plastic pants/panties are very helpful.
I look forward to waking up wet every morning. I get a rush from waking up wet with no recollection of peeing in my sleep.

Frungie said:
Changing a diaper that is not totally wet is a waste of a diaper.
Couldn't agree more.

Reactions: Muddle and Sidewinder
Back