Who like sitting around in a warm wet squishy diaper that's soaked to the max?

Bellybag58

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I woke up about 4 hours ago and couldn't get back to sleep. I decided to goof around on the computer till I got tired and eventually went back to sleep. My diaper was soaked the whole time I was awake and when I went back to sleep. I just got back up an hour ago and didn't want to change into a new dry one. I was really getting turned on and all excited with the warm wet squishy feeling of my totally full diaper. I played from the outside for about 20 minutes but new it was time for a new one. Boy I sure wish I would have worn it longer.

• Love
Reactions: diapereddesigner, Diprs2, babybobby and 29 others
Peed in my diaper before I went to bed and the feeling of warmth and squishiness was so relaxing I think it helped me fall to sleep! Put on a 2nd diaper over it incase I wanted to pee again and sure enough woke up in the middle of the night, tinkled and then went back to sleep. Because they were store brand there was some leakage but it was so worth it.

Reactions: Diprs2, warmfeeling, Josephine and 3 others
Woke up pretty kinda wet this moring, must have wet while on my back last night because all the wetness was in located on my rear side vs the front side, waddled to the coffee pot and wet some more, totally in baby bliss, all that came to an end about 30 min ago when my fiancee announced that I needed a dry butt :( like a little boy, I kinda fought her with getting changed, but finally submitted and got a dry diaper (mega max) now I'm on a mission to soak this one.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, warmfeeling, BobbiSueEllen and 9 others
I don't wake up wet but I do enjoy squishing a wet diaper XD one time when I first started wearing, I poked a hole in my diaper accidentally after too much squishing XD!

Reactions: Diprs2, PaddedCub, warmfeeling and 4 others
My new favorite is soaking the megamaxes and soaking so much they leak on my bed mat. I just dont want to change them because they feel so good soaked.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, warmfeeling, Pinkman123 and 5 others
I like to hang out soaked but definitely not sitting down! I’d say if I can sit down without leaking I’m not soaked enough and there’s room for more

• Haha
Reactions: Diprs2, warmfeeling, wetaccident and 2 others
I do. I love it when its really saturated that I'd sit on the tiled floor and feel the liquid sloshes around. The reason I do it on the tiled floor is if it leaked- then its easy to clean up.

Reactions: Diprs2, PaddedCub, warmfeeling and 6 others
Funny as I just did that yesterday. Had plenty to drink the night before and my MM was soaked when I got up yesterday AM. Took diaper off like usual. Well the wife took off to do some shopping and I got to thinking about how big and fat it was, so went and got it out and put it back on. Felt so freakin GOOD. So big and fat and squishy. Sat around in it all morning and quite a bit of the afternoon. I loved it. Took it back off just in time as the wife came home. What a great feeling.

• Love
Reactions: Diprs2, SissyPwincessAndrea, warmfeeling and 4 others
i did that with my 8 layerd diaper and even wre wet it. it felt so great.

• Wow
Reactions: Diprs2, warmfeeling, chrischrischris and 1 other person
Last night I double diapered, and managed 7 wees. It felt amazing, was like sitting on a waterbed, as I moved, I could feel movement. Was wow.

I really didn't want to change, but first time double diapered, didn't want to risk leaking overnight, so had to change as it was bed time.

Mostly, I will not change until I think I am at risk of a leak, but more often than not, I will put on plastic pants and try for one more, I like to get my moneys worth.

Reactions: Diprs2, warmfeeling and pampers47
That is a great feeling. Usually I only do that on long road trips.

Reactions: Diprs2 and warmfeeling
I would venture to say a great many people on this site enjoy it. I know I do...but there's that razors edge where if you mis calculate you have a wet mess on your hands. Live dangerously.

Reactions: Diprs2, warmfeeling, diddles and 4 others
I like being in a diaper soaked to the point any more pee and it would be leaking. I'm a sloucher and really only sit in my recliner in a laid back position; so, I rarely actually sit in a manner that I would feel the fat, wet diaper beneath my butt. However, walking with it sagging between my legs or laying down on my side in bed and massaging myself thru the front of it are both delightful feelings. If it weren't for my consideration of my wife, I'd have a soaked diaper on all the time. I'd wear them until I knew the next pee would make it leak. Then, I'd keep it on right up until desperation time. At that point I'd change into a fresh diaper and immediately flood it. Then I'd repeat the cycle when that diaper was at the point of leaking. Unfortunately, I can't be in a soaked diaper 24/7.

Reactions: Diprs2, warmfeeling, Josephine and 7 others
Peesalot said:
I like being in a diaper soaked to the point any more pee and it would be leaking. I'm a sloucher and really only sit in my recliner in a laid back position; so, I rarely actually sit in a manner that I would feel the fat, wet diaper beneath my butt. However, walking with it sagging between my legs or laying down on my side in bed and massaging myself thru the front of it are both delightful feelings. If it weren't for my consideration of my wife, I'd have a soaked diaper on all the time. I'd wear them until I knew the next pee would make it leak. Then, I'd keep it on right up until desperation time. At that point I'd change into a fresh diaper and immediately flood it. Then I'd repeat the cycle when that diaper was at the point of leaking. Unfortunately, I can't be in a soaked diaper 24/7.
Yeah cause doing it that way will definitely would be expensive. That's the dream, but it costs too much, so we can't all do that ☹

Reactions: warmfeeling and ThePaddedTurtle
I love a soaked but not a leaky diaper. I don't change until I am very wet. Anything less is a waste of a diaper. I am generally pretty good at knowing when I am at risk for leaking, but of course I have had a few mishaps.

• Love
Reactions: warmfeeling, SoakerJ, DiaperVapor and 4 others
I never rush to change when I am at home.

• Love
Reactions: warmfeeling, Sidewinder, leterrip and 1 other person
When I get up of a morning I'm usually pretty wet. I have my morning diaper check from my fiance. She will put a pad down on a chair or the couch depending on where I have my morning coffee. I usually stay in my night diaper until I start to leak. I very much enjoy sitting in a very soaked diaper.

Reactions: warmfeeling and Kane2000
It was so ironic to find that original post right after I had done exactly that. Well wife just left this AM to be gone for several hours so guess what???? I had to do it again. Got my soaked night time diaper out that I had just taken off a bit ago and put it back on. OMG the feeling is so awesome. Super fat and squishy. It was plenty full from wetting in it several times during the night. How absolutely CRAZY is that???? LOL. I LOVE IT!!!!!

Reactions: warmfeeling, Canadianfalls, SoS7883 and 2 others
i love it

• Love
Reactions: warmfeeling, Josephine and BobbiSueEllen
Je nach Situation, liebe ich eigentlich jedes Windel-Stadium 🧸 = Frisch und trocken 🙂, leicht benetzt 😚, (sehr) nass und saggy 😘, chaotisch /durcheinander (squishy) 😇 ist für mich immer DAS Highlight 🥇😎, die Königsklasse 👑 der intensiven Windelerlebnisse + Gefühle! 🤗 😉

Reactions: chrischrischris
Back