What's the most babyish thing you've done that made you feel like a true baby/little ?

The woman who was diapering me took my penis between her lips and shook it while making baby sounds. I knew at that moment she loved my little wee wee for what it was.I was her baby.

• Wow
Reactions: denimchicken, SissyPwincessAndrea, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
I actually find it difficult to regress fully as I tend to talk a lot in an adult fashion and want to have an intelligent conversation with the caregiver / nanny to get to know them first and build up that trust etc. However for me it needs to be the full works to get me to regress properly.

Every aspect has to be right and / or enforced so that I can't go back to adult mode during the session otherwise my mindset will change to adult mode naturally which will spoil it.

For me I think the full outfit, including the pacifier especially to stop me from talking, helps me to regress. Also being kept helpless, baby talk etc etc helps me to get into the right headspace appropriate for the scene. Additionally all the normal activities that are little age appropriate help to keep the momentum going.

However if I revert back to adult mode mentally during the session for whatever reason then it's more difficult to regress again.

• Wow
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, Deleted member 74558, DinoBunny and 3 others
Go potty in my diaper or without diaper, coloring a color book, use my pacifier, take naps, watch little shows, drink my sippy cup.

• Love
Reactions: denimchicken, SissyPwincessAndrea, Deleted member 74558 and 1 other person
Adult me severly dislikes being tickled. The other day my CG was changing me and accidentally tickled me. To my (and her) utter surprise, I chuckled like a baby. She continued, I chuckled more and more. Felt even more babyish at that moment.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: denimchicken, Deleted member 74558, Vikingbab and 2 others
FelixS said:
Adult me severly dislikes being tickled. The other my CG was changing me and accidentally tickled me. To my (and her) utter surprise, I chuckled like a baby. She continued, I chuckled more and more. Felt even more babyish at that moment.
I haven’t been tickled in a very long time, when I was a child I hated it as it took away my control which I was desperate for, now I really want some one to just pin me down and tickle me loads 😖.

• Haha
Reactions: denimchicken, michaelmc and ItsTimmyTime
FelixS said:
Adult me severly dislikes being tickled. The other day my CG was changing me and accidentally tickled me. To my (and her) utter surprise, I chuckled like a baby. She continued, I chuckled more and more. Felt even more babyish at that moment.
I'm with you on the tickling. At a party recently, I was blindfolded, and someone (consensually) tickled me mercilessly in the ribs. It reduced me to a very happy and gibbering state, and I was mumbling childishly afterwards.

• Love
Reactions: denimchicken, michaelmc and FelixS
Wear my pastel blue Trest, cable knit tights and my CTDC bear hugz abdl sleepshirt.🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, michaelmc and ItsTimmyTime
Drinking warm milk from a bottle before i go to sleep is my ultimate method for feeling little. I don't do it every night, because i want it to always feel special, and not just become a routine. (y):giggle:

• Love
Reactions: denimchicken, SissyPwincessAndrea, Deleted member 74558 and 3 others
Pooing pants because you can’t hold anymore and lose control

Reactions: denimchicken, Dry247 and michaelmc
Getting the opportunity to nap and hang out in an oversized crib at Indy Dreamworld!

• Love
Reactions: chasm, denimchicken, Deleted member 74558 and 4 others
When I was little, I used to pick my nose and one of my teachers said that only babies pick their noses.

• Haha
Reactions: denimchicken and ILuvDiapers
Jed51 said:
Breastfeeding
YUP, that is amazing feeling. I cummied in my we diaper so hard. AMAZING

• Wow
Reactions: babybenji and michaelmc
Didn't see that coming ! 😋

Breaking something on purpose or making a mess on purpose. Something about that is really childlike. If I was rich I'd have a special room in my house where I'd just run around it in a diaper trashing stuff.

• Wow
Reactions: Dry247
jamiejamie said:
Pooped in my diaper.
Pooping in my diaper without a doubt gave me the most babyish feeling I’ve ever had, so babyish, in fact, that I automatically sucked my thumb as I was letting loose.

• Thinking
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, QTnPLASTIC, ABChick and 1 other person
Drinking pruine juice then going for a long walk trying to hold it .... and then cant

Reactions: denimchicken
PinkyJujubean said:
Breaking something on purpose or making a mess on purpose. Something about that is really childlike. If I was rich I'd have a special room in my house where I'd just run around it in a diaper trashing stuff.
Get those erasable markers to draw on the walls lol

• Love
Reactions: denimchicken, Deleted member 74558, michaelmc and 1 other person
Falling asleep, especially when I try to stay awake a little longer, but then get too sleepy.

• Love
Reactions: AsherDearing
cuteingly said:
Falling asleep, especially when I try to stay awake a little longer, but then get too sleepy.

Aww. 🥹🥹.

At a littles Christmas party dress up in my shortfalls. And cookie monster tee shirt and padded.
When I sat on Santa's lap I slipped into little space felt like I was 3.
It was heaven.

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, Deleted member 74558 and LittleAndAlone
Back