What's the most babyish thing you've done that made you feel like a true baby/little ?

My next door neighbors are on holiday so nobody to look over into my yard so i sat out in the sun in my unicorn dress and mary jane red shoes and sat on my potty and went number 2 admiring y reflection in the garden mirror ❤️ 🥰

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: DiaperB26, SissyPwincessAndrea, Seasonedcitizen and 3 others
I have really babyish fantasies about being back in the womb again (obviously they’re going to stay a fantasy unless we invent some sort SAO style VR), but I just fantasise about being embraced from every possible direction and being so safe and secure. I deal with these fantasies the same way a newborn does, I like to swaddle myself and listen to womb sounds 😊👶.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, Deleted member 74558, Seasonedcitizen and 4 others
Salvaged pieces of a crib.

• Thinking
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, newAB43, michaelmc and 1 other person
Many of the usual things, but I recently put up a ceiling mobile over my bed and also hung a traditional crib mobile but hung that from a wall shelf.

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, Deleted member 74558, Seasonedcitizen and 4 others
Adopted this discount store blanket as "my blankie", and insisted it's on me at bedtime. :geek:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, Deleted member 74558, Jorelaxed and 4 others
Its not babyish exactly, but my little side is fem so anytime I wear pink or put on a skirt I feel so little and wonderful

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, Deleted member 74558, DBabygirl2 and 3 others
Changed my diaper on the changing table at ABU in Baltimore, surrounded by baby things and looking at the mobile hanging overhead. It made me feel so little and warm inside. It was amazing.

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, Deleted member 74558, Seasonedcitizen and 3 others
Someone messed with me at CAPcon and intercepted me going into one of the events saying you have to be 18+ to go in and it almost worked, I was so zoned out and confused 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: LiddieBear, Deleted member 74558, Vikingbab and 6 others
Childhood involves lots of waiting patiently for nice things, so I have a special birthday routine, that makes me feel really little. I wear my little girl dress, Mary Jane shoes on my bare feet, and hold my teddy, and sit quietly. My caregiver gets everything ready: I can hear her, but I'm blindfolded so I can't see her making my cake, and putting decorations up. She will feed me cake mixture with a spoon, regularly check that I can't see a thing, and tease me about how long I have to wait for my presents and cake: usually an hour or two. This routine builds my anticipation and excitement, and makes me feel very little indeed.

• Love
Reactions: denimchicken, SissyPwincessAndrea, Deleted member 74558 and 3 others
I just started becoming a little this year and so far it’s wetting my diaper while I hold my stuffie and suck my thumb.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Canary, SissyPwincessAndrea, Jorelaxed and 4 others
Being changed by mommy

• Love
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, newAB43 and michaelmc
There's been many instances were I just melted into feeling super smol and they all included my wife/CG

Being changed is an obvious one but the way she performs it is incredible. She'll lay me on the bed and make sure I have my teddy to cuddle. She's really vocal with me the whole time. She'll tell me to lift my bum, then slides my nappy underneath me. Following that she holds up my feet and powders me, asks if my teddy wants some (which he always does 🐻❤️), then tapes me up and puts her fingers inside my nappy to pull out my leak guards. Then she'll pull on my PJ bottoms and reaches out with her hands to pull me off the bed and gives me a butt pat.

She has that routine nailed down to a tee and it's amazing. She's also been known to kiss my feet and blow raspberries on them. Another thing she's done is get me making rocket noises as I push my arms through my sleeves or says Boo! as my head pops through the top 🤭

I don't know how she remembers it all 🥰 Just layering one little thing after another is how I feel the littleist.

• Love
Reactions: McClayne, denimchicken, LittleEllsOAB and 7 others
I’d have to say when we have a little day. My wife puts me in a diaper like a toddler gets diapered. Lifts my bum, my legs in the air and tapes a super dry on me. Then I get a onesie, and the best part of the day is when I get it breast feed off of her and when I am about half way I pee my pampers and she always knows she has her hand there at the right time.

• Love
Reactions: antoniorain789, denimchicken, SissyPwincessAndrea and 5 others
I love those authentic Little moments.

I've mainly have had Mommies as Bigs, but I had one Daddy. I've been diapered by Bigs, but he put a onesie on me after a diaper change. The feeling of having my onesie snapped, I was baby.

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, newAB43, michaelmc and 1 other person
I guess it would have to be laying on a blanket under the Christmas tree looking up inside of it. Holding a sippy cup and wearing just a t shirt and diaper. I say this because I remember doing this same thing as a baby as well.

• Love
Reactions: denimchicken, SissyPwincessAndrea, newAB43 and 3 others
Wetting my diaper. It feels nice when it is full.

• Love
Reactions: Sidewinder, SissyPwincessAndrea, LiddieBear and 3 others
Wetting my diaper while being breastfed by my wife. We both had our eyes glazed over.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: henrilakes11, denimchicken, Sidewinder and 5 others
Hmm.. probably having my temperature checked in my bottom otk, after a spanking. Then the partner I was playing with laid me down, put me in the diaper position, took out an abdl diaper saying if I’m going to behave like a baby brat, then I’ll be treated as such..cnc suppository and diapered me.. Then I had to wait in the corner 😏 it was very messy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: denimchicken, SissyPwincessAndrea, lilstevie56 and 2 others
lilbabyjooce said:
There are so many moments with my daddy that made me feel truly little. Being able to take a nap in his arms/lap after being fed a bottle and given my paci, and him feeling my diapee get all warm from a wetting is a top feeling. This was within a week where I got to be little nearly the whole time, being fed baby food, changed in a family restroom and in the backseat of the car (Not to be tmi, but I even had a bit of an upset tummy and had a very impromptu backseat change that he handled like a pro!! I was so ready to say I could handle it but he didn’t want his baby to do it on her own and my heart melted sooo hard), allowed to take naps and play and watch little cartoons all under my daddy’s supervision.
It’s been nearly two years since I was able to see my daddy and I can’t wait to not only see him but get that level of littleness again!
That sounds amazing!! I hope you get there again soon!

• Love
Reactions: newAB43 and lilbabyjooce
For me being diapered, drinking milk from baby's bottle

• Love
Reactions: SissyPwincessAndrea, Jorelaxed, newAB43 and 2 others
Back