What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends Real Fit. Not as bad as I initially thought they would be, but there's pretty much no padding in the back.

Molicare, the cloth backed ones. At work

Depend underwear

bambino classicos

Babykins AIO diaper

Pampers Cruisers 6

Abena M4 with a support system of a Tena Overnight, slotted on the bottom, over a Goodnights large diaper stuffer placed in the M4. I am not sure, but I think it is just about filled to capacity and should be changed.

Depend Fitted Briefs - AKA pretty much the only adult diaper available in the United States (in stores, at least)

White Cloud training pants with a Luvs size 6 stuffer :3

Goodnites

Delicare , all white plastic but with fabric wings nice comfy diaper

i got the teddy bambino between my legs tonight its been awhile and feels amazing:)

who`s wearing a diaper right now?

who`s wearing a diaper right now? What kind is it? How do you like it?

Hi. I'm wearing a cuddlz all over print. I use these a lot as I like the fit and they also only have one tape on each side.

Im wearing a atn large it is very nice
Very crinkly thankfully my parents are asleep

It a pull up but I still like the light padding

I'll be putting one on in few min when I go to bed. //can't wear in day because I still live with parents, and don't want to be caught.

Wearing an M4 with Quadro booster.

Blueboy said:
Hi. I'm wearing a cuddlz all over print. I use these a lot as I like the fit and they also only have one tape on each side.

I'm wearing one of the front-panel printed nappies - I would have one of the all-over prints, but I ordered the front printed ones by accident XD

I wear boots stay dry they hold a lot and don't have to change so often

- - - Updated - - -

For me I prefer to be in diapers all the time.I love the feel and are convenient.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back