What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rearz training pants with a nighttime Super Undies over top. Really think and soft😊

• Wow
Reactions: legojoker88
Abu simple.

Currently in a rearz incontrol elite Hybrid, I think I'll stay in it until time to change for work in 3 hours

I was in a Rearz Rebel earlier but after a (much needed) change, I'm in a fresh ABU Simple and ready for bed!

Just changed out of last nights soggy Betterdry. Now wearing an m4 .

Tykables puppers. I enjoy these so much that I’ve ordered another case. I love the babyish cartoon prints and the Velcro tabs. Velcro tabs help me as an incontinent person as well because if the sag I can just re adjust for a snug feeling.😀😀😀😀

Reactions: RedPandaDL
Just trying on a NorthShore AirSupreme for the first time.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
Thrust Vector medium slip (a tad tight round the legs!)
Wearing a blue ABU onesie. Care label says:" Wear with diapers"!

Wearing a wet Rearz Dino Elite, might change into a Safari after a while.

I wear medium sized diapers, but tonight am using a large blue megmax that I had a sample of. It is the old model, but still a very high capacity diaper, I already peed 3 times and it feels barely used. I also have some new megamax diapers that I will be trying out tomorrow.

Reactions: justanotherDL
I am now trying a Megamax for the first time. I received some samples and am trying a size medium. I’m a 40 inch waist and think the large is going to fit me better. However, this is my first diaper with a landing strip, and I am loving this feature! This diaper fits well and I haven’t had to readjust like all the others I have tried.

*steps up to the mic, taps it*

*ahem...*

An invisible one!!! 🤪

*squees and rapidly toddlewaddlecrinkles outta there* 🤭

As always on my limited budget, just a Rite Aid Pharmacy diaper.
With it being very hot weather now, tomorrow is going to wear nothing but a diaper day.

Reactions: Midwest82 and BobbiSueEllen
Tykables Overnights, wet ^^

Reactions: Midwest82
Little pawz and baby onesie and my dummy
And Teddy the hooks are digging in getting pulled back in time regression has come on
See you all soon 👀👀

Reactions: Deleted member 51008 and Midwest82
I'm wearing 3 layers of Jumbo Bamboo Gauze Muslin flat diapers from Rearz. I think these were originally manufacturered as swaddling blankets but they make a good diaper - comfortable, durable, and very absorbent. They are only on one layer thick so you need at least 2 to fold up the way you like. 3 works best for me over night. Over top I'm wearing Leakmaster deluxe plastic pants.

Did I mention that I'm wet? Just got out of bed this morning. Wish I could stay in this diaper a while, but adulthood is calling!

Reactions: chrischrischris and Midwest82
Just going to let go today dill with the mess tomorrow

Still in my nighttime diaper ... ABU Simple Ultra
I'm not impressed with their absorbency :(

• Sad
Reactions: Midwest82 and chrischrischris
Non at the minute but slept in a tykables puppers last night

Reactions: Midwest82
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back