What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Northshore GoSupreme Lite pull-ups at work. I 1st tested these yesterday and was quite pleased with their ability to contain peepee and poopoo. I am still having some actual incontinence from medication and needed more protection than my usual Pampers during the day. I only have pee incontinence, but it’s important they hold poo well too, because I like to purposely poop in my pull-ups when I get home.

Reactions: chrischrischris
Megamax XL love these .best ever yet .

Clean and dry Bambino Teddy.

• Love
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, BigBlueBear and Midwest82
Fresh ABU Kiddo

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Deleted member 51008, Osthagen and 1 other person
Just wet an ABU Little Pawz. Not quite full yet so saving it for after work tonight. Hoping by then I'll have enough to give it another good soak

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Deleted member 51008 and Midwest82
Fresh Little Rascals.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, BigBlueBear and db80
4t 5t paw patrol parents choice training pants

Crinklz for bed.

Reactions: Midwest82
A wet in control elite hybrid

Reactions: legojoker88
I went to bed quite early wearing a blue Northshore Supreme Medium diaper. Since I went to bed early I am up at 3:00 am. I had a particularly wet night and my diaper is soaked and now messy, but no leaks except for minor press out leak since I am sitting down reading and responding to this thread.The NS Supreme diapers are a little stiff, but do a nice job for me.

I just changed out of a very wet and messy Dry 24/7 and now have a nice clean and dry Seni Super Plus diaper on. I am not sure how long it will be dry, but it should stay clean with no poop for the rest of the night.

Peekabu's for the morning.

Reactions: justanotherDL and Deleted member 51008
LittleForBig Little Trunks!

Slept in a tykables little rawrz last night

Woke up at 4am and put on a Rearz Barnyard

Reactions: Midwest82, Deleted member 51008 and chrischrischris
Woke up 3am with little pawz on half full no leaks spent the next 2 hours squishing it around . Could do this all day but had to go to work in me pull ups

Last edited:
Reactions: Midwest82, Deleted member 51008, Diaperlover40 and 1 other person
Very wet ATN

Reactions: Midwest82 and Diaperlover40
Rearz training pants with Super Undies over top. Thick and soft.😊

Reactions: legojoker88 and Midwest82
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back