What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in a rather pee-pee soaked DEPEND (Kleenex HUGGIES Adult) dydee this evening.

Maga max north shore.

Reactions: Jock and DiaperedBedwetter1998
I’m doubled up with rearz safari and... rearz rebel!!

Pretty wet wellness superio it feels good but I am going to bed so I have to change my diaper

Driving for Uber and in a Northshore Megamax. Just started so I’m dry at the moment.

Reactions: Jock and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Medline extended wear with select booster disappointingly dry but not for long

2 NorthShore MegaMax Diapers. The first layer has a NorthShore Booster Pad and it's completely wet and the second layer is still dry as i'm typing this. Best diapers ever.

Reactions: Jock and dadboddl
Super wet dignity compose about to go put on a dry diaper and go to bed

Woke up earlier in a wet and messy Dry 24/7 diaper. Took a shower and put on a Seni Super Plus diaper. In the next few hours, it will unquestionably be wet and possibly messy as I have been having IBS diarrhea flare ups lately.

Giving these a try. Just got a pack today. So far, I like them.
D21-adult-baby-diaper-2.jpg

NRU Little Rascals... Absolutely gorgeous, comfy, absorbent... my new non ABU favourite.

Attends waistband with a Tena Super pad as a stuffer

Depends protection with tabs but trimmed for fun to fit better

Total dry over night.

Trying Easy Ups for the first time.

Wearing my first confidry 24/7. I drank a lot of water last night and it help up 2 floodings with no leaks.

Dry 24/7 with Abena Maxi booster, Very good combination, Dry 24/7 is still one of my favorites!!!

Certainty fitted brief from the thrift store. They were $1.00 for 40 of them. They're terrible but I'm only planning to wear it for a few hours this afternoon.

I use a Tranquility Overnight diaper layered with a North Shore booster pad along with 2 side by side Tranquility Super Booster pads on top of that. Of course I wear some pretty cute Gary plastic pants over all that.
The side by side Super Booster pads form a nice pocket to cradle me and stop almost all sides leaks.
It gives me a waddle look and feel that I love.
I wear these for sleeping and when I’m out and about.

i just wear these boots stay dry they hold enugh and work for me at nigh time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back