What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tranquility SlimLine Disposable Brief.....just found these a month ago and am a big fan! They are thick where you want the thickness and thin where thickness is not needed. They fit extremely well under jeans or dress slacks. Good absorbency, very comfortable and fast becoming my favourite. You can also purchase full size liners for them, not the bulky centre thing. They are also plastic backed. Haven't seen much about them in diaper discussion, but recommend trying.

I found some Tena Super at a local pharmacy today and I'm wearing one for the first time! Lots of extra padding for sure, but no elastic at the waist, cloth style shell, and no standing leak guards kinda stinks. I got a pack of 28 for about $25, not much more expensive than Depends (with a Huggies Overnight, my preferred store bought combo)

Drynite, also got my paci and wearing my pj's for the first time! :D Love it. (Mum got me pj's today)

Using the last of the stiff, knobby Bambino biancos I got last summer. Shortly I'll double up for nighttime. They don't leak, it's just that the extra didee feels so great.

None at the moment.

a wet Abena X-plus

Wearing Tiger briefs with 2 cloth diapers and plastic pants.

Tonight's diaper

Usually, my wife diapers me in the evening. Tonight she is a little sick, so I let her rest and took care of it myself. I donned a Babykins pull-on cloth diaper with two of their cotton inserts and a pair of sturdy Fetware plastic panties. I am thus all ready for bed, but first I am brewing some hot herbal tea with honey for her.

Jared

I'm trying something a little different and got some Tena pull-on underwear. I don't like them, they're a size too big for me and tend to leak.

white prevail youth size with 4 tabs.

It's about to be a size 7 inside a certainty brief, inside of a depends.

Wet abena x plus only just put it on too lol :p

i am also wearing a very wet abena x plus :)

Tena Slip Maxi.... mmmm, mmm.

:)

im wearing my first diaper. it is a depend fitted underwear. :) im so happy

Abena x-plus with an abu over night for a stuffer so thick and comfy

A HAPPY BOY IS A DIAPER BOY

a bambino stuffer and a abena x plus outside

Girls L-XL goodnites, they have cute butterfly print on them. i like to pretend I am a little girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back