Wearing diaper past overnight as a kid?

i was not bedwetter and had not to wear diapers after 3years old , but i'm also very curious about that
i have a question : is some kids wearing diaper in the morning we had a poo accident in the night diapers ?
By accident ( wait to much time ) or by going lazy and that squeezed out ...

Reactions: giaci9
First time sharing and first time posting. Was a lurker and read some of these stories and I feel mine might be unique enough to share.

For certain reasons, I moved to live with my aunt who also became my legal guardian when I was around 9 years old. My aunt, who was 20 years older than me at the time, was working as a consultant and living in a two bedroom apartment. She had a nice job and made decent money, got me (mostly) whatever I asked for and gave me a pretty good upbringing. However, she also had some OCD and was a hypochondriac. No so coincidentally, I started having issues staying dry at night. This freaked my poor aunt out beyond belief. She wasn't mad at me, but she absolutely hated handling the mess to the point where on two separate occasions, she actually had people pick up and throw out the mattresses I slept on. Needless to say, she took me to 3 different doctors and immediately put me in diapers after the third time. This was early 2010s (yes I'm still young but an adult now). I clearly recall how she would put on these yellowish plastic gloves each time she had to change me. I don't remember exactly what she had me wear in the beginning, but I've had the strong suspicion they were pampers because I recall being upset at the time with how they smelled when she first had me wear them (ironically, I like the scent now). Anyhow, my aunt, being OCD and all, refused to have me take off the diaper in the morning if it were dry under the paranoia that an accident is still bound to happen and that if I'd fall asleep again after waking up in the morning, that I'd pee myself. Because of that, I remember many moments where I just used the diaper in the morning rather than go to the bathroom. Only then would I be allowed to take it off. There were some instances where I even went to school with one on, but I finally connected the dots in middle school to make sure that wouldn't happen (as I was becoming nervous of people finding out). All this happened for a while until I started waking up dry consecutively for a number of weeks. I told her this and but she still had me stay in diapers for several months after, until one day she said I could stop. I think I liked diapers before moving to my Aunt, and I remember missing them after my aunt had me stop.

Anyways that was my story.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Jamas, Hell2DaNaw and 8 others
aidentoosh said:
First time sharing and first time posting. Was a lurker and read some of these stories and I feel mine might be unique enough to share.

For certain reasons, I moved to live with my aunt who also became my legal guardian when I was around 9 years old. My aunt, who was 20 years older than me at the time, was working as a consultant and living in a two bedroom apartment. She had a nice job and made decent money, got me (mostly) whatever I asked for and gave me a pretty good upbringing. However, she also had some OCD and was a hypochondriac. No so coincidentally, I started having issues staying dry at night. This freaked my poor aunt out beyond belief. She wasn't mad at me, but she absolutely hated handling the mess to the point where on two separate occasions, she actually had people pick up and throw out the mattresses I slept on. Needless to say, she took me to 3 different doctors and immediately put me in diapers after the third time. This was early 2010s (yes I'm still young but an adult now). I clearly recall how she would put on these yellowish plastic gloves each time she had to change me. I don't remember exactly what she had me wear in the beginning, but I've had the strong suspicion they were pampers because I recall being upset at the time with how they smelled when she first had me wear them (ironically, I like the scent now). Anyhow, my aunt, being OCD and all, refused to have me take off the diaper in the morning if it were dry under the paranoia that an accident is still bound to happen and that if I'd fall asleep again after waking up in the morning, that I'd pee myself. Because of that, I remember many moments where I just used the diaper in the morning rather than go to the bathroom. Only then would I be allowed to take it off. There were some instances where I even went to school with one on, but I finally connected the dots in middle school to make sure that wouldn't happen (as I was becoming nervous of people finding out). All this happened for a while until I started waking up dry consecutively for a number of weeks. I told her this and but she still had me stay in diapers for several months after, until one day she said I could stop. I think I liked diapers before moving to my Aunt, and I remember missing them after my aunt had me stop.

Anyways that was my story.
That’s very cool you definitely had a great aunty forsure !

I wet the bed til I was 6 or so (and subsequently after a while of being dry) and I remember being put into Terry nappies and waterproof pants by our nanny if we were going on a long journey in case I fell asleep. Decades on nothing has changed bar the nappies, which are now disposable!

Reactions: Karoq, Brumas94 and Lyric
When I was around 6 or 7, I was pu back in the late 90s plastic backed papers for bedwetting overnight. I remember on weekends I would wake up and play in my room (almost always in a wet pamper and a t-shirt). I vividly remember laying on my stomach playing with legos or micro machines and would play until at least 9 or 10 am when my mom would come check on me and tell me breakfast was ready. I remember going down to breakfast in just my t-shirt and diaper or sometimes pj pants over it, as everyone in the house knew I was a bedwetter.

I also remember a few occasions where I would be playing in my room and have to go #2 and would just lay on my floor on my stomach and do it right there in my diaper while I was playing. I remember getting in trouble for that and my mom cleaning me up and sending me to the shower after, but outside of wearing a morning diaper until late morning, I would never wear them later unless it was for a plane ride or long car ride where I might fall asleep.

Reactions: Albertapampers
maisan said:
I usually wore my pull-up or goodnite until after breakfast if I had been dry that morning. On weekends, I usually wore a lot longer. When I was around 10 or 11, I think I started noticing I liked diapers, and I have a vivid memory of trying to keep my goodnite on for as long as possible one morning :). I took showers in the morning because of my bedwetting (something I still do to this day), and so I would keep mine on until then.
Hi @maisan , am I correct in assuming that you are still a bedwetter, as I am?

Last edited:
maisan said:
I usually wore my pull-up or goodnite until after breakfast if I had been dry that morning. On weekends, I usually wore a lot longer. When I was around 10 or 11, I think I started noticing I liked diapers, and I have a vivid memory of trying to keep my goodnite on for as long as possible one morning :). I took showers in the morning because of my bedwetting (something I still do to this day), and so I would keep mine on until then.
You seem not to have been so ashamed of being a bedwetter that you wanted to get out of your protection as soon as possible. Lucky you! I wear my wet overnight diaper as long as possible into the next day.

aj33305 said:
When I was around 6 or 7, I was pu back in the late 90s plastic backed papers for bedwetting overnight. I remember on weekends I would wake up and play in my room (almost always in a wet pamper and a t-shirt). I vividly remember laying on my stomach playing with legos or micro machines and would play until at least 9 or 10 am when my mom would come check on me and tell me breakfast was ready. I remember going down to breakfast in just my t-shirt and diaper or sometimes pj pants over it, as everyone in the house knew I was a bedwetter.

I also remember a few occasions where I would be playing in my room and have to go #2 and would just lay on my floor on my stomach and do it right there in my diaper while I was playing. I remember getting in trouble for that and my mom cleaning me up and sending me to the shower after, but outside of wearing a morning diaper until late morning, I would never wear them later unless it was for a plane ride or long car ride where I might fall asleep.
Plastic backed pampers simply the best

Reactions: aj33305 and mbta12
Not me, but I had a friend who I would have sleepovers with sometimes. She wore Goodnites. We would wake up early on Saturdays and play her brother's Play Station. She would just keep the Goodnite on and then she'd tell me when she peed and we would laugh about it. Once, she leaked on the couch and her mom was NOT HAPPY because she obviously knew what she had done. I don't think I was jealous of her at the time. I just thought it was funny.

Reactions: skalippi, Albertapampers, Hell2DaNaw and 1 other person
I wasn't a bedwetter but had little accidents until about six during the daytime. Mom would diaper punish me, and my twin brother, if we had an accident.
About a year after my first two back surgeries just before turning 13, I suffered urinary tract damage when a nurse accidentally got tangled with my cath as she was turning me. I didn't know why until years later, but I began having extreme urgency at times, and a few accidents I worked hard to hide.
We had to travel 600 miles to see the doctors at Shriners about every three months. I recall one trip after I was having severe urgency, that I was asking to stop and pee every thirty minutes to an hour. But crossing Wyoming, from western NE to UT, stops weren't always convenient. I had wet a few times and mom was aware and never really said anything. But also at this time, I always wanted to wear diapers, and when I needed them I wasn't sure how to deal with my problem given the frustration my mom felt always finding whatever I used for a diaper, never wet though, and always asking why I was wearing them. I could only shrug then.
But while in the Shriners hospital in Salt Lake for eight months after the first two back surgeries, and six months after the third, I was so envious of the boys on the ward that had to wear diapers 24/7. Some could change themselves, while others the nurses had to change. But even when I had accidents during the second long stay, I was too afraid to tell the nurses outright because I thought if they called my mom to say I was having trouble she'd bring up my weird desire to wear diapers.
These were difficult times for me.

• Sad
Reactions: Albertapampers and PadPhilosopher
I was not really a Bed Wetter yes, I did Wet the Bed a few times as a Kid but my mom never said anything.:oops: 🫠 I never really wore diapers once I got out of them, I was somewhere in the tween age when I discovered diapers.:rolleyes: But Yes, I do today when I am not working will get up and wear my Wet diaper and Plastic Panties and Wet my Diaper a time or before I go and get cleaned or make a Cummie in my Diaper and then shower. Sometimes a really Wet and Soggy Diaper just feels so GOOD!!!!!🫠:love::giggle:😉

• Wow
Reactions: PadPhilosopher
Back