Wearing diaper past overnight as a kid?

You was a bedwetter until I was 15. I vividly remember watching Saturday morning cartoons while still wearing my pull-up from the night before. I’m not sure what age I quit doing this, but I was probably still doing it in upper elementary school.

Reactions: Lilschoolfox
When I knew what ABDL was, I was occasionally wearing Pampers or Luvs to bed, and wearing them the morning after until I'd have to go downstairs and face my mom. They would dig into my hips, so I'd have some pretty gnarly marks on my sides when I'd wake up. A lot of things that didn't bother me as a teen certainly do now. I'd never wear such tight-fitting stuff to bed... life is uncomfortable enough as it is. The cozier, the better in my book.

There was a few times on the weekend's that I would leave my goodnites on or change into a new one. One time we had some friends come over while my family was eating breakfast and I was just wearing my pull-ups and a t shirt. They asked why i was wearing a diaper, It was explained to them that I was a bedwetter but I had wet my self at school a few times that week so I had to wear them all weekend.

I had a friend who’s little brother wet the bed and wore Goodnites. In the morning after sleepovers, he would commonly be up in just a tee shirt and his wet diaper through breakfast and into the late morning.

Reactions: Albertapampers
Sgdlboy said:
I was a bedwetter till i was about 17 so diapers are needed pretty much every night , my mom even made sure i was wearing them at night and for overseas trips.
Me too. Nappies at night and also on a long car trip or a flight

Reactions: AJFan2020
i sure did! i remember finding them comfy and convenient and loving it so much, and still do!

Reactions: chamberpot
Oh yeah I was a bedwetter from age 4-13. I wore goodnites the entire time. And there plenty of mornings mainly on weekends that i did that didn’t change out of my wet pull up right away. Where I really remember it was whenever I closer to 13 and being done with bedwetting. I remember one Saturday morning it was winter and it was snowing but I didn’t want to go outside so I decided to watch SpongeBob and tv in general still in my wet pull up which was not full yet. I kept it on from the time I woke up at like 7 or 8am to about noon. I was also a big soda drinker at the time so that went right threw me lol. Needless to say by the time my dad was making lunch it was really full, squishy saggy and starting to become very leaky. There were quite a few times whenever I would want to get up during commercial breaks and just walk around the house a little bit, and because of how super soggy and full the pull up was getting it would start to slide down from me, which sucked to keep up. To me it felt so good to sit in the living room and I believe this particular morning, I was wearing nothing but that soggy loaded pull up no shirt no pajama bottoms, it felt good to stay in that warmth that it was putting out but I also had a blanket nearby too that I would wrap myself around in. Like I said, I did this through around noon time when my dad would start to make lunch and he said you got a change out of the pull up if you want lunch you’ve been in a long enough lol. Ahh the good all days of not worrying about much lol.

• Thinking
Reactions: littebabby, skalippi, kjluvs and 6 others
Albertapampers said:
That is really cool sounds like you had an amazing mom. What did you wear for a diaper when it wasn’t goodnites or pull-ups
She's great! She raised us right and really make sure we had everything we needed and was there for us, she really is a great Mom!

When I was younger and fit in them it was usually whatever pullups were on sale the week I needed more until it was Underjams mostly for a long time, sometimes it was Goodnites but usually Underjams when I was a little older, but when I outgrew those she switched to the Attends youth 6-tape briefs and I wore those until I dried up.

Reactions: Albertapampers
Goodnites11 said:
I had a friend who’s little brother wet the bed and wore Goodnites. In the morning after sleepovers, he would commonly be up in just a tee shirt and his wet diaper through breakfast and into the late morning.
That’s awesome

My parents didn't really micro manage my goodnites, week days I'd wake up close to school time so I'd take off my pullup. But on weekends I'd stay in it for breakfast and cartoons before the day started. Mostly I was getting in my night time diaper rather early.

Reactions: Lostdiapersboy
When I was 11 and started having "accidents" again, at first, they were at night only and these were actually pretty legit accidents. I remember waking up some weekend mornings and mom just leaving me in the diaper until after breakfast or I was ready to shower, especially if it wasn't used yet. Then the daytime "accidents" started when I realized I didn't want to go without a diaper on anymore, so it got to a point where I would spend all weekend and weeknights diapered and only go to school without a diaper on, but then that changed too, and I started to wear a pullup to school until that leaked and then it was diapers full time.

Reactions: SDB2014, GoodnitesXL21, BabyLucifer and 2 others
EmmyBaby2000 said:
When I was 11 and started having "accidents" again, at first, they were at night only and these were actually pretty legit accidents. I remember waking up some weekend mornings and mom just leaving me in the diaper until after breakfast or I was ready to shower, especially if it wasn't used yet. Then the daytime "accidents" started when I realized I didn't want to go without a diaper on anymore, so it got to a point where I would spend all weekend and weeknights diapered and only go to school without a diaper on, but then that changed too, and I started to wear a pullup to school until that leaked and then it was diapers full time.
Was this from legitimate accidents or on purpose?

CptKirk said:
Was this from legitimate accidents or on purpose?
The wording sounds to me like some of both at first but more and more deliberate.

Yes, it was a little of both. At night, they were real accidents, but during the day, they were more deliberate.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, espectro, diaperkool and 1 other person
I would usually put mine on after I took a shower at night before bed. Sometimes I’d still be up a couple hours.

I have a distinct memory of peeing in my goodnite while sitting on the couch watching American Idol (back when it was appointment TV) with my family and no one noticing.

• Angry
Reactions: Unicycleman and Albertapampers
Albertapampers said:
Anyone’s parents ever ok with you wearing your diaper or pull up past the overnight you needed it for bedtime ?
Yeah my mum was absolutely fine with it, often I’d be the first up in the morning so would come downstairs, grab a drink and go in the lounge to watch tv. I’d still have my nappy on from the night before until mum got up and changed me. Sometimes she’d change me when she got up and sometimes it wouse be after breakfast but it was absolutely fine that I was still in my night nappy around the house- better than waking her up early for a change I suppose!!

Also in the evening often I’ve have my nappy on a while before I went to bed. A little after dinner I’d go up and have a bath, then mum would change me into my nappy and I’d go downstairs for a little that sometimes would las t a bit longer before I’d go up and brush my teeth and go to bed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rezzu and Albertapampers
abcde12678 said:
I would usually put mine on after I took a shower at night before bed. Sometimes I’d still be up a couple hours.

I have a distinct memory of peeing in my goodnite while sitting on the couch watching American Idol (back when it was appointment TV) with my family and no one noticing.
Best diaper was after a shower

Reactions: espectro
I definitely remember wearing my Goodnites for a while after waking up on weekends. I think when I was 10 to maybe 13 I would watch cartoons in just a t shirt and diaper, but after that I'd usually put on PJ bottoms. My parents were super relaxed about it all. Usually I'd put it on anytime I was getting ready for bed, so anywhere from 1 to 4 hours before I actually went to bed

Reactions: wetaccident
Jamie12345 said:
I definitely remember wearing my Goodnites for a while after waking up on weekends. I think when I was 10 to maybe 13 I would watch cartoons in just a t shirt and diaper, but after that I'd usually put on PJ bottoms. My parents were super relaxed about it all. Usually I'd put it on anytime I was getting ready for bed, so anywhere from 1 to 4 hours before I actually went to bed
Yeah that was pretty much the norm for me aswell, I dunno about 4 hours. But depending on when I was told to get ready for bed it was usually 1-2.5 hours before really getting into bed.

Reactions: Jamie12345
dluk2020 said:
Yeah my mum was absolutely fine with it, often I’d be the first up in the morning so would come downstairs, grab a drink and go in the lounge to watch tv. I’d still have my nappy on from the night before until mum got up and changed me. Sometimes she’d change me when she got up and sometimes it wouse be after breakfast but it was absolutely fine that I was still in my night nappy around the house- better than waking her up early for a change I suppose!!

Also in the evening often I’ve have my nappy on a while before I went to bed. A little after dinner I’d go up and have a bath, then mum would change me into my nappy and I’d go downstairs for a little that sometimes would las t a bit longer before I’d go up and brush my teeth and go to bed.
That’s awesome yeah it helps having a good mom. A few times she would take forever in the bathroom doing her hair or whatever and I’d bang on the door and tell her I needed to use the bathroom and she sometimes told me if it’s pee then use the diaper. She didn’t really care she was pretty chill about me in diapers. I think she liked it a bit maybe. She was such a good woman.

Reactions: Lyric and dluk2020
Back