Albertapampers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Anyone’s parents ever ok with you wearing your diaper or pull up past the overnight you needed it for bedtime ?

Reactions: Deleted member 66129, JustAGirl, zx670512 and 5 others
Albertapampers said:
Anyone’s parents ever ok with you wearing your diaper or pull up past the overnight you needed it for bedtime ?
yeah when i was younger til i was about 8 or 9 if it wasnt maaxed out xxx

Reactions: Hell2DaNaw, MegaLugia, Riddy and 1 other person
DLJosie said:
yeah when i was younger til i was about 8 or 9 if it wasnt maaxed out xxx
And you parents were ok with it or did they know

Reactions: MegaLugia and DLJosie
Albertapampers said:
And you parents were ok with it or did they know
yeah as i was a bed wetter and and lazy i had accidents deliberate one and sometimes if it was maxed out they would put a new one on me or i would pee myself to get one on but it was only indoors i would be allowed to wear it xxx

Reactions: nappybottom, espectro, ogdlv and 4 others
This was usually only allowed after age four or five if I was home sick from school for anywhere from a day to a week. Even then I was usually expected to use the toilet from time to time if I wasn’t experiencing extreme nausea or a high fever.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 66129, Hell2DaNaw and Albertapampers
Albertapampers said:

Usually. I'd legit wake up and just use the diaper or goodnite. Then maybe change whenever I felt like it later that day, on the weekends at least.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, ogdlv, Hell2DaNaw and 2 others
I was always made to wear nappies as a kid on long journeys until I was about 8 or 9 because I was likely to wet my self if I fell asleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyric, ogdlv, bdale and 2 others
I was a bedwetter till i was about 17 so diapers are needed pretty much every night , my mom even made sure i was wearing them at night and for overseas trips.

Reactions: CoastieKate, Lyric, drynitesxl and 3 others
Sgdlboy said:
I was a bedwetter till i was about 17 so diapers are needed pretty much every night , my mom even made sure i was wearing them at night and for overseas trips.
Did she care if you woke up and kept wearing ?

Wetshisbed said:
I was always made to wear nappies as a kid on long journeys until I was about 8 or 9 because I was likely to wet my self if I fell asleep.
Did you keep them on later than the morning though ?

Albertapampers said:
Did she care if you woke up and kept wearing ?
Not really , my mom knows i wear diapers anyway so she didn't really care when im wearing diapers at 16 but she did make comments comparing me to my peers cousins etc that they are out of diapers and me still in diapers at 16. I know she means well but at the same time she sort of want me to be dry as well. During weekends when i wake up late i would just keep my diaper on as im quite used to it .

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, diaperkool, Lyric and 1 other person
There were plenty of times (esp on weekends) when I'd wake up and do my morning pee in my overnight pull-up before changing out of it. However, my parents definitely didn't want me staying in a wet goodnite for a long time. The only times when I didn't immediately change were things like doing presents on Christmas morning.

Reactions: Jamas, littebabby, Albertapampers and 1 other person
Yeah ...

It wasn't that uncommon for me to wake up as a kid and keep my Underjams or Goodnites or diaper whatever I was in at the time on for a little while weekend mornings I probably pushed it a lot cause I remember vividly laying on the sofa watching cartoons and Mom telling me time to get dressed are you still in your jammies? 'Scoot and clean up!!', etc... I admit I would just wet them sometimes on purpose in the mornings if the bathroom was occupied but I don't remember it really being an issue? I did it mostly cause it really didn't matter I guess there were there times be used and my sister's would tease if they were hogging the bathroom, "Just pee your pants we're busy in here!"... Or something similar. Not really a big deal tbh? I just know I did it and it was fine?

Our before school routine kinda left me last to get a shower in the morning and my sisters were really slow drying hair and doing make up their bus was 50 minutes before mine so they got priority for sure from parents. The years I can somewhat remember being frustrated by that and running around the house still in a pull up or diaper getting my stuff ready and breakfast would be probably 8-13 years old? I know if I leaked or was to wet I would wiggle out of whatever I was wearing and my wet clothes and just leave them in my bed for Mom to deal with... now I kinda realize what a saint she was keeping that kinda thing private from my siblings and what a little shit I was for doing that.

Family holidays that were recorded like Christmas or my birthdays it was pretty obvious in those videos that I never changed before rushing to presents and usually those videos I look like I couldn't care less either. There's one family video we watched together recently where I would've been 10 about to turn 11 where I keep adjusting my jammies and heel sitting, I probably was pretty wet and didn't want to sit in the gel.

But most of the videos where I'm younger my pull ups or diaper is on full display not wearing pants just a long shirt before bed and in the mornings. But when I'm older and wearing jammies can you still see the waistband peeking up and stuff. Nothing that weird if you grew up with it? Pretty normal way of dealing with it like it's normal cause at the time it was! My siblings didn't care I didn't care, just kinda a matter of fact way it was dealt with? Sorry I know that's probably disappointing to some of you here but that's reality. It wasn't some magical fun experience as a kid! It really sucked and was sometimes embarrassing or kept me from doing stuff sometimes that I otherwise wanted to do out of embarrassment or fear.

I can remember being upset about Mom making me wear a Goodnite on a plane trip to Florida for vacation telling her over and over again I didn't need to and didn't want to but it was a 5 am flight and she thought I would sleep in the car or on the plane, I can't remember if I did sleep or not but to be honest I doubt anyone noticed and even if I did fall asleep and have an accident I don't remember any issues or anything else about that trip. Not like Goodnites kept you from being able to use the toilet, I doubt I used them they probably basically functioned as my underwear that day I guess? I can't remember. Car trips were same deal until I was old enough to stay awake but I do know I had to wear when we moved and were driving like 16 hours and it was overnight. I just remember all us kids were given our packs and told to change into jammies for the night and go potty and get back in the car and go figure my jammies were packed like normal and I wore that night, again no issues I can remember but it was matter if fact dealt with.

Reactions: littebabby, skalippi, espectro and 12 others
My parents always expected me to take off my wet diaper immediately when I woke up, but I never did, especially not on weekends. After a lot of trying to get me to do it, they eventually gave in, so I wore my overnight diaper until it was time for me to get dressed.
Also, daytime diaper wearing was, in very rare cases, actually encouraged by my parents. For as long as I needed diapers at night, they would always encourage me to wear a diaper 'just in case' when we went on a long car ride. It took me some time until I found out that it wasn't just for security, it also enabled them to not stop every twenty minutes because I had to go to the toilet.
Other than that, they very pretty strict and very against me wearing diapers without 'needing' them.

Reactions: ogdlv and Albertapampers
Unless we were travelling my parents didn’t like meBeing in a wet nappy when I was awake but I would always leave them on as long as possible in the mornings. They always us to tell me to take them off.

For me it was always diaper off right away on school days. But on weekends my parents didn't seem to mind if I stayed in my diaper for a while.

But when I got to be about 11 or 12 they started fussing about me keeping it on after I got out of bed and would make change, which kind of sucked, because it was around that age that I realized I liked wearing diapers.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
There was no such thing in my house growing up. Once we were trained it was no diaper anything. My mom was one of those ultimate proud moms on how well and fast we all got out of diapers. She would then never look back once finished with them. My siblings and myself did indeed train really well and had hardly and accidents. My cousins all seemed to take so much longer .So it seemed like they all wore diapers so much longer.

when I was bedwetting and had no where to go in the mornings I could keep my nappies on as long as I liked, sometimes all morning. It was never a problem.

Reactions: wetaccident
Squirrely said:
Yeah ...

It wasn't that uncommon for me to wake up as a kid and keep my Underjams or Goodnites or diaper whatever I was in at the time on for a little while weekend mornings I probably pushed it a lot cause I remember vividly laying on the sofa watching cartoons and Mom telling me time to get dressed are you still in your jammies? 'Scoot and clean up!!', etc... I admit I would just wet them sometimes on purpose in the mornings if the bathroom was occupied but I don't remember it really being an issue? I did it mostly cause it really didn't matter I guess there were there times be used and my sister's would tease if they were hogging the bathroom, "Just pee your pants we're busy in here!"... Or something similar. Not really a big deal tbh? I just know I did it and it was fine?

Our before school routine kinda left me last to get a shower in the morning and my sisters were really slow drying hair and doing make up their bus was 50 minutes before mine so they got priority for sure from parents. The years I can somewhat remember being frustrated by that and running around the house still in a pull up or diaper getting my stuff ready and breakfast would be probably 8-13 years old? I know if I leaked or was to wet I would wiggle out of whatever I was wearing and my wet clothes and just leave them in my bed for Mom to deal with... now I kinda realize what a saint she was keeping that kinda thing private from my siblings and what a little shit I was for doing that.

Family holidays that were recorded like Christmas or my birthdays it was pretty obvious in those videos that I never changed before rushing to presents and usually those videos I look like I couldn't care less either. There's one family video we watched together recently where I would've been 10 about to turn 11 where I keep adjusting my jammies and heel sitting, I probably was pretty wet and didn't want to sit in the gel.

But most of the videos where I'm younger my pull ups or diaper is on full display not wearing pants just a long shirt before bed and in the mornings. But when I'm older and wearing jammies can you still see the waistband peeking up and stuff. Nothing that weird if you grew up with it? Pretty normal way of dealing with it like it's normal cause at the time it was! My siblings didn't care I didn't care, just kinda a matter of fact way it was dealt with? Sorry I know that's probably disappointing to some of you here but that's reality. It wasn't some magical fun experience as a kid! It really sucked and was sometimes embarrassing or kept me from doing stuff sometimes that I otherwise wanted to do out of embarrassment or fear.

I can remember being upset about Mom making me wear a Goodnite on a plane trip to Florida for vacation telling her over and over again I didn't need to and didn't want to but it was a 5 am flight and she thought I would sleep in the car or on the plane, I can't remember if I did sleep or not but to be honest I doubt anyone noticed and even if I did fall asleep and have an accident I don't remember any issues or anything else about that trip. Not like Goodnites kept you from being able to use the toilet, I doubt I used them they probably basically functioned as my underwear that day I guess? I can't remember. Car trips were same deal until I was old enough to stay awake but I do know I had to wear when we moved and were driving like 16 hours and it was overnight. I just remember all us kids were given our packs and told to change into jammies for the night and go potty and get back in the car and go figure my jammies were packed like normal and I wore that night, again no issues I can remember but it was matter if fact dealt with.
That is really cool sounds like you had an amazing mom. What did you wear for a diaper when it wasn’t goodnites or pull-ups

Reactions: Kamsy and Squirrely
My mom didn't care unless it was hanging low she'd tell me to take it off before it leaked.....

Reactions: CoastieKate
Back